Eoghan McDermott - Irish radio stars face social media allegations.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None of them deserve a slot. why not give it to someone who has earned the position by moving up the ranks and grafting and not just hand it to someone because of who they are on insta?

Reactions: 8
I find Stephen very hard to listen to. He just seems to try too hard. Definitely need a few fellas though to mix it up a bit

Reactions: 10
Lottie will prob get it
She is nearly due, I can’t imagine after the last 4 months of things being arseways that they would put someone in that will be on Mat leave soon. Plus, she’s on about €150k doing the very old and already reported on zeleb gossip during the daytime. I can’t see it happening. It would mean a step down & i can’t see her going for something so rough on the body just before having her first baby

None of them deserve a slot. why not give it to someone who has earned the position by moving up the ranks and grafting and not just hand it to someone because of who they are on insta?
Carl is in 2fm nearly 10 years. He does the weekend breakfast. He comes across as a very nice, respectable guy & someone who has earned his place for such a slot

I find Stephen very hard to listen to. He just seems to try too hard. Definitely need a few fellas though to mix it up a bit
Definitely agree with this. I’m all for feminism and women having the same opportunities as men. However, Eoghan was the only male on between mon-fri. I don’t think that is fair or equal

Reactions: 7
She is nearly due, I can’t imagine after the last 4 months of things being arseways that they would put someone in that will be on Mat leave soon. Plus, she’s on about €150k doing the very old and already reported on zeleb gossip during the daytime. I can’t see it happening. It would mean a step down & i can’t see her going for something so rough on the body just before having her first baby

Carl is in 2fm nearly 10 years. He does the weekend breakfast. He comes across as a very nice, respectable guy & someone who has earned his place for such a slot

Definitely agree with this. I’m all for feminism and women having the same opportunities as men. However, Eoghan was the only male on between mon-fri. I don’t think that is fair or equal
Is Lottie really earning that much, Jesus she was driving a banger of a Yaris til this year, I would have thought she was on less than half of that!

Reactions: 10

Lottie is not on €150k or even near that amount, where did you pull that figure from?!

Reactions: 15
Is Lottie really earning that much, Jesus she was driving a banger of a Yaris til this year, I would have thought she was on less than half of that!

I read it somewhere a few years ago. I would imagine it’s her combined earnings from all the different jobs she does.
I wouldn’t gauge a persons worth based on what car they drive. In fairness she could be up to her eyeballs in debt or investing her money elsewhere 🤔

Lottie is not on €150k or even near that amount, where did you pull that figure from?!
How much is she on then? 😁

Reactions: 1
I read it somewhere a few years ago. I would imagine it’s her combined earnings from all the different jobs she does.
I wouldn’t gauge a persons worth based on what car they drive. In fairness she could be up to her eyeballs in debt or investing her money elsewhere 🤔

How much is she on since then? 😁
I don’t know her salary obviously. Journalists could put a Freedom of Information request into RTÉ and ask that question.

If Nicky Byrne, one of the top 10 earners in RTÉ was on €187k in 2017 how can you throw out that Lottie is on €150k? I know this is a gossip forum but at least do a bit of digging (no hate!). Source - https://www.rte.ie/news/2021/0120/1190981-rte-on-air-earners/

If we are speculating...judging from her peers, level and length of employment in RTÉ, I would say she is on between €60-€70k in RTÉ. Obviously that doesn’t include her side gigs, Instagram work etc. Again just to stress that is an estimate but basing it on a few other indicators.

The reality is you have to be in top 2/3% in RTÉ to be on the big bucks. Most people in there are on average enough salaries - it‘s the Tubridy’s of this world that make people think you are on big € if you work for RTÉ.

I don’t know her salary obviously. Journalists could put a Freedom of Information request into RTÉ and ask that question.

If Nicky Byrne, one of the top 10 earners in RTÉ was on €187k in 2017 how can you throw out that Lottie is on €150k? I know this is a gossip forum but at least do a bit of digging (no hate!). Source - https://www.rte.ie/news/2021/0120/1190981-rte-on-air-earners/

If we are speculating...judging from her peers, level and length of employment in RTÉ, I would say she is on between €60-€70k in RTÉ. Obviously that doesn’t include her side gigs, Instagram work etc. Again just to stress that is an estimate but basing it on a few other indicators.

The reality is you have to be in top 2/3% in RTÉ to be on the big bucks. Most people in there are on average enough salaries - it‘s the Tubridy’s of this world that make people think you are on big € if you work for RTÉ.
I’m not going to lose sleep over it. Gossip website and all that.
I have seen the other wages👍🏼
€150,000 is still only about 30% of Ryan’s wage
Plus there has been a shake up with females wages over the last few years due to the gender pay gap so I really don’t think €150,000 is out of the realm of possibility
But again, I won’t lose sleep over it 😆

Reactions: 3
That Dublin Live article is sneakily stirring the pot, posting an image of Eoghan at the Gaisce awards, for young people. Sort of saying “look here, you left this predator around kids”. It’s like when Jimmy Saville was outed when he died and then everyone was posting sick videos that seemed so harmless at the time.

Reactions: 3
Why is there non stop articles about him. Someone knows something in Dublin live that they keep doing stories on him

Reactions: 2
Why is there non stop articles about him. Someone knows something in Dublin live that they keep doing stories on him
I think it’s to keep us talking about him, questioning where and why he’s gone. If he left of his own accord and didn’t have these allegations against him then it would be just another silly read but there are allegations against him. I’m no fan of Dublin live but all other Irish media has this ‘just shut up and it will go away’ mentality as well as not wanting to publish anything until he is actually proven guilty.

Reactions: 5
Someone put a comment on Twitter where he is following Laura Whitmores baby on Instagram saying something like that’s the last person you want following your child

Someone put a comment on Twitter where he is following Laura Whitmores baby on Instagram saying something like that’s the last person you want following your child
She's worse for letting him

Reactions: 6
And she has attacked Niamh Walsh about contacting her agent about the baby name, who is co incidentally the same journalist who published an article back in March asking how EMcD disappeared without a trace 🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Do you have a SS

Reactions: 2
I’m not going to lose sleep over it. Gossip website and all that.
I have seen the other wages👍🏼
€150,000 is still only about 30% of Ryan’s wage
Plus there has been a shake up with females wages over the last few years due to the gender pay gap so I really don’t think €150,000 is out of the realm of possibility
But again, I won’t lose sleep over it 😆
Wel if Lottie ever has her own page i think the last few posts should make up the title😂😂

Lottie Ryan - On 150k and likes it up the Yaris

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.