Enjoying being Emma #5 Face like a slapped arse, can’t wait to get back to her claas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those poor kids ☹ I feel so sad for them. What will she do when James starts school and has the same holidays as her? Sign him up for every holiday club going?
I was thinking this. It's going to be different when they're like year 4 and year 1 . Is she really going to put them in clubs every holiday then :(

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Also a teacher. Exact same age group/subject as Emma, actually. I also have two kids of a very similar age to hers. And…I don’t get it. I do most of the holidays solo as my husband has a job with the standard 4 weeks’ holiday. Teaching (like many other jobs) is absolutely knackering and I’m not going to pretend that my school holidays are filled with constant joy. I sometimes wistfully think about the days pre-kids when I could get up when I wanted to, meet friends, get the marking and planning done over a few days. Genuinely rest and recover, ready for the next term. BUT during term time I barely see my kids in the week. I drop them off at 7.30am and am rarely able to pick them up before 5pm (no, I don’t go home for a bath). This means that the holidays are my chance to spend quality time with them and take them out to places I don’t get to normally. Yes, it’s hard and relentless, but they’re my children and I love them. And I’m very aware of the fact that I’m incredibly lucky to be in a job where I can spend every school holiday with them. I don’t have to frantically search for holiday clubs and pay a fortune. Sometimes my parents will take them out for a day during the holidays, so I can get any planning and marking done, and sort stuff in the house. I can’t imagine doing that every single day and not seeing them. In the 6 week holidays it would make a bit more sense, as you’ve got 5 other weeks to spend time with them. But after this half term week they’ll be straight back into the usual routine. I do wonder what she’ll do as they get older.

Reactions: 11
Omg what a selfish bit she is. Poor kids being left in nursery all half term so she can have constant baths, sell stuff on vinted and treat herself to jumpers she doesn't need. She should be ashamed of herself

Reactions: 5
Absolutely shocking behaviour. Have a day, maybe two at the most but the full week. God knows what the kids nursery will make of her. It'll be the long days too I bet!

Reactions: 7
What I can’t even wrap my head around is that she’s already moaning about how quickly the week will go, and we’re still two weeks away from it 🤯
I’m also a teacher, I keep my child in childcare for 2 days a week in the holidays because they’re not great at transitions so we keep our foot in the door. Those two days I treat as actually work days and get everything I need to get done, and then the other days are for spending quality time with my child.

I do sometimes read her stories and posts and wonder why she had kids. At first I thought she just wasn’t a baby mum and maybe she’d enjoy the toddler life more, then James became a toddler and nope, she isn’t enjoying that either. He’s four now and yes he’s going to grow and learn and change, but it all seems like a rush to the finish line for her. Before she knows it, both those kids are going to be independent, and won’t want to spend any time with her. And I think well maybe that’s what she’s looking forward to, but then we circle back to the original point - why have kids then??

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion: Stay tuned for her daily whinge, probably got cobwebs on her minge! (Is that too rude? 🤣🤭)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was so shocked to read that post 😲why on earth would you put your kids in nursery for 5 full days over the half term! I also work in a school and have a 6 year old and two toddlers! Half term is a chance to get rid of routine, do fun things and spend time together! A day or two I could understand but the full week? And admit it on social media. I think she needs some serious help. There is something not right there at all ☹

you CANNOT complain about money and then put your kids in nursery for half term?!? and for what? so she can have a bath and put things on Vinted??? it’s the fact she’s complaining about the 5 days going too quickly already, wtaf!

She’s a horrible, selfish, vindictive person. I’m amazed she put that out there for people to see. I can’t imagine what she says behind closed doors.

Take a day to yourself if you have jobs/life admin/even sleep to catch up on. An entire week? And she’s already bemoaning the fact that It’s only 5 days.
bleeping hell does she enjoy ANYTHING? I’m really beginning to think she doesn’t. She cannot find any joy in those 2 little children, it’s really shocking.
If I were the husband I’d be seriously concerned. She’s only happy when she’s on her own in the bath. If she knows she’s got to spend any time with her kids she’s immediately complaining and saying she isn’t herself.

I’d be surprised if someone in her thousands of followers hasn’t made a comment to her about that. It’s a really callous and unmotherly thing to say about your own kids.

Does she think that she’ll make such a huge amount of money on Vinted that it’ll cancel out a week of childcare fees?! She must be absolutely bonkers, ignore the fact that she’s a selfish cow but who in their right mind would pay probably upwards of £100 (let’s remember childcare hours don’t count during holidays) a day when they didn’t have to?! She must be bloody rolling in it to justify that unnecessarily! I was tempted to send my child to holiday club for one day so I could catch up on school stuff but was too cheap to spend the £25 😂

Reactions: 4
Also I’ve just noticed something, she said about the five days going quickly with a sad face. I don’t know about anyone else but when I think of half term, I see it as 9 days off because even though I’d normally have the weekends, it’s still 9 full days of no work. The fact she’s sad about the five days going quickly, in my opinion, is a slip of the tongue because she’s not actually sad about the holidays vanishing, she’s sad about her child free days vanishing

Reactions: 8
I am grisly shocked at the 5 days of nursery! We had term time contracts at our children’s which was great, but other teachers i work with can put their child in for half the usual amount of days or pay half for the week and not send them in…
I live my half terms and holidays with my children, we rely on after school club a lot during term time and that makes our evening quite short after food, reading and homework so holidays are fun times! I use my evenings to sort out Vinted posts etc!

Reactions: 3
Just realised something… the kids get next to nothing and what they do get is second hand, the money she saves probably pays to keep them in nursery during the holidays… so they miss out on nice things to pay for their own childcare ☹

• Sad
Hope you're saving up for their counselling for childhood trauma Emma

The older they get the more they'll cotton on to how unwanted they are, or how they are barely tolerated in their own home

I am lost for words for the post about the half term but everyone on here share the same opinion.
I’m busy giggling at her post about her lunch today and how she had to have a “sugar hit” from the strawberry jam, surely the only kind of hit she is getting is from her crappy energy drinks

• Haha
My son took F O R E V E R to fall asleep tonight, like over an hour! And when he was whiny and crying I thought about poor James and Hattie and how she acts when they aren’t asleep/ not settling. ‘Being a shouty/angry mum’
I put my son in my bed and cuddled him extra close.
she doesn’t deserve those beautiful kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I am lost for words for the post about the half term but everyone on here share the same opinion.
I’m busy giggling at her post about her lunch today and how she had to have a “sugar hit” from the strawberry jam, surely the only kind of hit she is getting is from her crappy energy drinks
Surely the rice crispie square was probably worse than a teaspoon of jam. Muppet.

• Haha
all these posts whinging to then post a photo of Hattie smiling on her story with ‘butter wouldn’t melt’… god forbid your child is in a good mood after struggling to sleep the night before, how dare they 🥴 I know it’s a phrase people say as a joke but in the context of her previous posts it just seems passive aggressive and mean. She’s barely a toddler!!!

Nice to see Emma showed some solidarity for her fellow teachers. Oh…wait…
Typical “I’m alright Jack” attitude!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.