Enjoying being Emma #5 Face like a slapped arse, can’t wait to get back to her claas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But a £40 jumper she can’t fit in!
I think she needs to accept the sw days are behind her, not in a bad way but just that it’s clearly not working for her and clearly having a detrimental effect on her mental health. You never ever see her doing exercises, bleeping go for a walk with a podcast or music on.

Reactions: 9
But a £40 jumper she can’t fit in!
I think she needs to accept the sw days are behind her, not in a bad way but just that it’s clearly not working for her and clearly having a detrimental effect on her mental health. You never ever see her doing exercises, bleeping go for a walk with a podcast or music on.
Swapping out her baths for a simple walk to get some steps and movement in could make all the difference to her mood and outlook

Reactions: 6
Solidarity with tattlers on strike, I'm a railway worker so very well versed in striking 😂 it absolutely sucks to lose a days (sometimes multiple days) wages but we have to fight for our rights and decent pay or we all just get walked on.
What hurts about colleagues not joining in is that they will benefit from the things we all lost money fighting for.

hope Emma does the right thing

Reactions: 11
Solidarity with tattlers on strike, I'm a railway worker so very well versed in striking 😂 it absolutely sucks to lose a days (sometimes multiple days) wages but we have to fight for our rights and decent pay or we all just get walked on.
What hurts about colleagues not joining in is that they will benefit from the things we all lost money fighting for.

hope Emma does the right thing
Absolutely. If she’s in the non striking union, I do hope considering she has a large following she’ll do a grid post showing her support. If she’s in the NEU, I really hope she’s striking. This is for her own kids and her colleagues as well as her as a teacher!

Reactions: 3
Absolutely. If she’s in the non striking union, I do hope considering she has a large following she’ll do a grid post showing her support. If she’s in the NEU, I really hope she’s striking. This is for her own kids and her colleagues as well as her as a teacher!
Even if she isn’t NEU, I do hope she refuses to cross the picket line into work and stand in solidarity with her colleagues.

Reactions: 1
So she bought a cardboard castle to colour in, then won't let her kids colour it in? Have I translated that correctly?

Reactions: 5
So she bought a cardboard castle to colour in, then won't let her kids colour it in? Have I translated that correctly?
You’d also expect an English teacher to be able to spell. Don’t use words like “asCertain” if you don’t know how to spell them, Emma. It’s embarrassing when it’s literally your job to teach English language.

Reactions: 7
You’d also expect an English teacher to be able to spell. Don’t use words like “asCertain” if you don’t know how to spell them, Emma. It’s embarrassing when it’s literally your job to teach English language.
It's so embarrassing. She always tries to be so superior with her language (and that allegedly of James too). Just use basic spoken English and then you might actually use it correctly.

Reactions: 10
Why does she need to pack so much stuff in her “baby bag” (they’re not babies, Emma) for any time they might be sitting down?! Has she not heard of, I don’t know, talking to her children? We went out for a coffee yesterday; we chatted about life, what we could see out of the window, played a game of eye spy. Not once did we reach for a phone, iPad, colouring book or jigsaw puzzle, we were just a family being a family and conversing.

Reactions: 10
Why does she need to pack so much stuff in her “baby bag” (they’re not babies, Emma) for any time they might be sitting down?! Has she not heard of, I don’t know, talking to her children? We went out for a coffee yesterday; we chatted about life, what we could see out of the window, played a game of eye spy. Not once did we reach for a phone, iPad, colouring book or jigsaw puzzle, we were just a family being a family and conversing.
I thought this too. I do often put a few cars and trains in my bag but that’s it! Quite often I forget and we just sit and teach the kids how to have a conversation and to have patience. She’s making a rod for her own back entertaining them like that. When they’re 7/8 they will struggle to sit in a restaurant or on a long train journey - an age where little toys are not the answer to boredom.

Reactions: 7
Ah lovely, she’s putting her kids in nursery all of feb half term, so she can have a break and out some tit in Vinted. What a mum. They are so lucky to have such a caring mum 😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Ah lovely, she’s putting her kids in nursery all of feb half term, so she can have a break and out some tit in Vinted. What a mum. They are so lucky to have such a caring mum 😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫
I was gobsmacked when I read that! Then i remembered how selfish she is.. those poor kids, i reckon she gets really nasty with them.

Reactions: 9
I was gobsmacked when I read that! Then i remembered how selfish she is.. those poor kids, i reckon she gets really nasty with them.
oh she’ll be a screamer and demoralisers. Those kids deserve better. She doesn’t understand her role as a mum. She should never have had those kid, she knows that and I bet you she openly admits it.I don’t use this word often but she really is a bleep.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Why doesn’t she just have a day to sleep, surely a day to herself to sleep and do nothing would benefit her so much more. All the moaning she does and she’s the chance of a week to herself but she spends it doing stuff like Vinted. It’s like she creates more work for herself.

Reactions: 4
Those poor kids ☹ I feel so sad for them. What will she do when James starts school and has the same holidays as her? Sign him up for every holiday club going?

Reactions: 5
I put my things on Vinted at like 9/10pm. It's not like ebay where you need the auction to end at a peak time to get sales. She's a total fanny. Nice for her to be able to afford the luxury of shoving her kids in daycare. Those jobs can wait forever. They're not urgent. She's just making excuses for her crappy attitude, and she knows it I'm sure

Reactions: 8
She turns my stomach. It makes me so sad that those poor children are stuck with such a negative, resentful mother. They deserve so much better than to be made to feel they’re a massive inconvenience, they didn’t ask to be here!
She’s already moping about how fast her five days will go too 🙄 five bleeping days to faff about on her own, having baths and taking selfies, much better use of her time than enjoying herself with her children. Her username is such a pisstake.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.