Enjoying being Emma #5 Face like a slapped arse, can’t wait to get back to her claas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just like with most things though I feel like Emma makes the job harder than it needs to be. She’s been a teacher for over a decade and yet still seems to be making all her PowerPoints from scratch every year. She’s an English teacher so it’s likely they’ll have a pretty robust bank of resources in the department, plus she should have her own to use. I’ve been teaching for 7 years and in the first 2-3 years spent a lot of time making resources but now I just spend half an hour on a morning tweaking the ones I already have if they need updating. Unless her school are incredibly backwards, I cannot imagine they insist on written individualised feedback to every page in their workbooks (evidence shows it isn’t purposeful), but if they do insist on acknowledgment on every page, get a stamp or some stickers?
When she’s been in the job for as long as she has, she should be able to leave it at work unless it’s a busy time of year (mock marking for example). I really feel like there’s no excuse other than she loves being a martyr

Reactions: 13
duck me, she’s such a self important bleep. Superhero ffs. Don’t get me wrong, I dare say it’s a tough job sometimes, just like thousands of other bleeping jobs out there. I despise this bloody woman.
I’m a teacher and it’s no harder than most other jobs. I worked as a financial adviser for 8 years and I nearly had a heart attack from stress. I had to leave, well when I was made redundant I used it as my way out. Teaching is amazing, it’s completely different but the kids just make it. Even Stroppy, crappy kids. I get 13 weeks off a year too and a career average pension! If she doesn’t like it, it’s ok to leave the profession. Most people switch careers through their lives, it’s pretty normal. She needs a whole new life change, leave her family, leave teaching and start fresh. Maybe then she will enjoy being Emma. However, She will just moan about anything and everything. Nothing will make that woman happy, even a lotto win will give her something to moan about.

Reactions: 13
I kinda don't believe her story. It's too convenient that an ex teacher with young children was behind her in a queue. It's just another way to justify her crappy parenting.

Reactions: 8
They are her favourite humans today…. I take it she’s had 2 baths with over priced bath bombs, spent some cash on herself, ahead on her lesson prep, made herself fluff, John has done the cooking, the kids have slept in, the kids have behaved but also apologised for being kids and she’s had time to ‘fill her cup’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That Sarah chocolate lady who makes overpriced stuff has released some Easter bits. Bet she treats herself.

Reactions: 4
I kinda don't believe her story. It's too convenient that an ex teacher with young children was behind her in a queue. It's just another way to justify her crappy parenting.
And they just so happened to start talking and then it just so happened that it came up that they’re both teachers… doesn’t really ring true, I’m with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Convinced John has another woman.
He's going away again.
How many nights away does a Claas guy need 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m waiting for her to post about the upcoming teacher strikes… providing she pays for union protection!

Reactions: 6
Be interesting to see if she strikes considering she’d lose 4 days pay and she’s apparently so skint…
But days with no children… such a hard decision! The sad fact is, I know many teachers who voted to strike but will so much worse off by doing so. Emma will probably enjoy a bath with £30 bathbombs.

Reactions: 3
Depends which union she may be a member of, only NEU have voted to strike, NASUWT didn’t have enough of a turnout!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.