Enjoying being Emma #5 Face like a slapped arse, can’t wait to get back to her claas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's just had a bath for an hour+ and she still needs 5 more minutes sitting on the stairs?

Reactions: 9
I'm not surprised James is disappointed he didn't get what he wanted for christmas. I doubt she even asked him.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I'm not surprised James is disappointed he didn't get what he wanted for christmas. I doubt she even asked him.
Some of the things she writes are actually so sad. I get kids change their minds often (especially before Christmas) but it seems all he is allowed is trains. Oh and now ‘pups’ I wonder what he asked for.

Reactions: 11
I get that it’s a good thing to teach children about saving, but at 4 years old? To get him a toy he wants that they could have probably just bought him? She really does hate those poor children

Reactions: 12
I was having a look back through her old photos.
2 when she was bigger that show she has always been a grumpy cow.

Then another to show her magic mirror.
One is her magic mirror. Taken the day before the video of her.

I've seen her in person so I know she isn't as small as she looks but this just shows it I think.

Obvs she's still lost loads. She just isn't as skinny as she tries to make out in her mirror.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Why is she constantly telling everyone how desperate she is to get away from those kids?
I would never have a bath in the middle of a Sunday as I enjoy spending time with my husband and child. Also I can easily have one once they’re in bed.

Imagine going on Instagram from work and seeing your wife writing all this tit on Instagram whilst she’s looking after your children. Your children that she was desperate for. It would honestly break my heart.

Reactions: 7
She would probably be happier if John left her, had full custody of the kids and she had them one evening a week.
I can’t believe how much she tries to escape them! Poor kids will sense that mummy never wants to be near them or spend time with them!

Reactions: 10
Got sleep and she’s still pissing moaning 🙄 ppa allergy’s what’s tomorrow’s?

Reactions: 7
Well she's being honest why she had kids. She thought it would sort her life out. Not for maternal reasons but to help herself.
Screenshot_20230110-190034_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Well she's being honest why she had kids. She thought it would sort her life out. Not for maternal reasons but to help herself.
View attachment 1871973
God that is so sad to put that out there on social media forever, if her 2 children ever found it I am sure they would be heartbroken, although I have a feeling they have already picked up off her vibes that they are now an inconvenience despite “how much” she wanted them.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.