Enjoying being Emma #5 Face like a slapped arse, can’t wait to get back to her claas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used have clothes that I would only send my kids nursery in and if they got covered in paint and it didn’t come out so what? I would still send my kids in wearing them. I really don’t see what her issue is?

Reactions: 3
Omg what a nasty spiteful cow slagging John off for ‘trying to be helpful’ and not pre treating the clothes!

Reactions: 8
We have basically a nursery uniform - daughter goes in twice a week and we bought a set of 5 tops, 5 leggings, 3 jumpers and she only wears them to nursery. The tops are covered in paint but nursery were really clear with us that we shouldn’t be sending them in anything that could be ‘ruined’ and would upset us. Yet more evidence that she likes creating her own misery

Reactions: 7
If I see one more JD seasonings ad I’m going to dunk my head in a bowl of NON JD seasonings chilli powder. My god, does she not know how to flavour food without paying a ridiculous amount for someone else to bung some herbs in a box?!

• Haha
She has her priorities all wrong doesn't she... moans about money and not being able to afford days out with kids yet spunks 30 quid for a jumper which they won't appreciate or even know difference between that and one from primark

She hates her husband so much she couldn’t wait to do that series of stories showing HER way of washing just to get to the punchline…pointing out how crappy John didn’t do it properly.

I couldn’t handle it if I were him. Every day she gets at least 2 digs in at him or the kids. It’s not normal at all.

I agree, she’s actively creating a situation where she’s going to be annoyed by sending the kids in nice clothes. Everyone knows you have nursery clothes and normal clothes. Poor kids are just excited to be able to play and get messy and do what they want for once.

P A N S. Jesus Christ kill me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
If I see one more JD seasonings ad I’m going to dunk my head in a bowl of NON JD seasonings chilli powder. My god, does she not know how to flavour food without paying a ridiculous amount for someone else to bung some herbs in a box?!
when I was 18 I went through the slimming world fad that’s how I found Emma and Bav, I actually ordered some of the JD seasonings and they were crap. Really didn’t enjoy the meals I’d made with them, only decent one I found after I added more stuff to it was the fajita seasoning

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.