Enjoying being Emma #5 Face like a slapped arse, can’t wait to get back to her claas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not let him open any presents on his birthday?? I wish she wasn’t private so we can all see but then again I’m grateful to not have her vile parenting on show to everyone!
It's not his birthday until tomorrow but she's done it a day early.
But showed him his presents but he's not allowed to open them until later today

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It's not his birthday until tomorrow but she's done it a day early.
But showed him his presents but he's not allowed to open them until later today
so she’s done that and will wonder why he’s all wound up and not enjoying their ‘planned activity’ … queue the passive aggressive stories about his behaviour on their day out…. She’s so bleeping boring and ridiculously rigid. Have a day off being a twit Emma.

Reactions: 5
I mean I get having a day out the day before as I’m assuming they are back at work/nursery tomorrow- but why give his presents a day early? She could have at least saved them for tomorrow. It’s not going take him long unwrap the few that there is.

Also it’s really annoyed me she set his train track up in his room so he could play with it when he got up so they would get another 30mins before he came into their room - what mother wouldn’t want to see their kids face when they saw/opened a new present?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I mean I get having a day out the day before as I’m assuming they are back at work/nursery tomorrow- but why give his presents a day early? She could have at least saved them for tomorrow. It’s not going take him long unwrap the few that there is.

Also it’s really annoyed me she set his train track up in his room so he could play with it when he got up so they would get another 30mins before he came into their room - what mother wouldn’t want to see their kids face when they saw/opened a new present?
I didn't want to say about the presents and cake and everyone disagree 😂
I thought it was strange giving them a day early.

Reactions: 1
What a surprise - James has said he wants to go home and doesn’t want to go to the zoo as soon as they get there!

Reactions: 7
What a surprise - James has said he wants to go home and doesn’t want to go to the zoo as soon as they get there!
They go to the same zoo 2 or 3 times a month since he was tiny. Of course he's bored!

Of course she goes straight to Instagram though

I don’t want to say anyone is a bad parent but she just seems absolutely hopeless with managing the childrens emotions and letting them feel anything. Unsurprising I suppose given she seems woefully incapable of dealing with and tempering even her own emotions and reactions.

Reactions: 6
So he didn’t cope with there being no presents under the tree when they got home, so the best way to remedy that is to show him his presents on his “birthday” but not let him open them until he gets home from a zoo trip he doesn’t want to go on?! That’s just cruel.
it’s not even his birthday today!

it makes me really sad that this is probably the first birthday he understands properly and might remember later in life and yet Emma’s been posting stories like it’s just another ‘dreaded’ thing on a tick list to get out of the way before she can put them back in nursery 🥺

Reactions: 9
Nice, typical passive aggressive dig there at the end 🙄 its clear she can't stand these children and is looking forward to being rid of them. Its his birthday celebration and what she has called a wonderful day and all she can mention is how they are all packed for nursery.

Attachments

• Sad
Nice, typical passive aggressive dig there at the end 🙄 its clear she can't stand these children and is looking forward to being rid of them. Its his birthday celebration and what she has called a wonderful day and all she can mention is how they are all packed for nursery.
For a child who can apparently articulate so well, his behaviour is shocking. Usually it’s due to communication difficulties but if he is as articulate (*hmmm) as she says then he clearly is just suffering spoilt brat syndrome from a mother who can’t/won’t go through tantrums.

For a child who can apparently articulate so well, his behaviour is shocking. Usually it’s due to communication difficulties but if he is as articulate (*hmmm) as she says then he clearly is just suffering spoilt brat syndrome from a mother who can’t/won’t go through tantrums.
Does he behave badly? Or is he just a typical 4 year old who isn't allowed to partake in any typical 4 year old tit.

Reactions: 10
Does he behave badly? Or is he just a typical 4 year old who isn't allowed to partake in any typical 4 year old tit.
As I say, I’m only going by what she posts- which is probably absolute toffee. She is controlling, and there’s limited chance his language is as she says. It’s like she lives in the 1900’s the way she diarises everything 😂

Alarm bells are ringing for me if he’s saying sorry cos she has a headache. I reckon she’s like Boss Mummy constantly telling him he has upset her or made her feel sad

Reactions: 11
Alarm bells are ringing for me if he’s saying sorry cos she has a headache. I reckon she’s like Boss Mummy constantly telling him he has upset her or made her feel sad
That makes me feel so sad 😞 but equally wouldn't surprise me at all from her.

Based on the things James apparently says, this 100%!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.