Enjoying being Emma #5 Face like a slapped arse, can’t wait to get back to her claas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like her biggest issue as a parent is just a complete lack of warmth. None of us are perfect parents. I feel frustrated at times (I have 3 under 6) I sometimes take the easy option and if my kid has a tantrum I tend to just give them a cuddle but to me she just doesn't come across as ever liking her kids, let alone loving them. She's a teacher she should know about the importance of attachment. If she spent half as much time developing a relationship with them as she does finding quotes to justify her behaviour she'd be half way there.

Reactions: 14
Sorry to ick everyone out, but can you actually imagine them MAKING those babies?? I mean, Emma in bed must be “we will have exactly 3 minutes and 12 seconds of structured foreplay, and then you may thrust for precisely 1 minute and 47 seconds. Then you may kiss me. But not on the lips”. She probably does a PowerPoint presentation beforehand and then marks him afterwards. I’m a big girl, and you can’t just rely on laying there looking pretty, you have to get stuck in! But I imagine she just sort of lifts her fully buttoned flannel nightie up and lays there thinking of overpriced chocolate and lesson plans. No wonder the poor bloke is miserable.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry to ick everyone out, but can you actually imagine them MAKING those babies?? I mean, Emma in bed must be “we will have exactly 3 minutes and 12 seconds of structured foreplay, and then you may thrust for precisely 1 minute and 47 seconds. Then you may kiss me. But not on the lips”. She probably does a PowerPoint presentation beforehand and then marks him afterwards. I’m a big girl, and you can’t just rely on laying there looking pretty, you have to get stuck in! But I imagine she just sort of lifts her fully buttoned flannel nightie up and lays there thinking of overpriced chocolate and lesson plans. No wonder the poor bloke is miserable.
Fully buttoned flannel nightie 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've been a silent watcher of this thread for ages- I came looking when I noticed how awful an negative she was towards her "much wanted " children. The post about Thomas land and her stories calling him vile, tipped me over the edge and I had to come onnhere and vent at what an absolutley vile, disgusting, poor excuse of a mother she is. I imagine she wants to put one show to other people to show how wonderful her kids are but- her children like all children have the occasional strop and tantrum. I would bet Js behaviour wasn't even that bad- and if it was it is HER fault not his. Poor poor children. There is something VERY wrong in that household. The husband needs to take the kids and run!

Reactions: 13
I don't even know what we was expecting...she hyped this 'Thomas Land' day up so much of course it was going to be a disaster....I was waiting for the post of her moaning and of course it inevitably came!
Nothing changes everyday is the same 'oh I'm tired' 'J&H have been challenging'....bore off Emma enjoy your family whilst they are here, Christ they will be running out that door to go to uni or move out when they get the chance!

God forbid anything happened to either J or H, the only memories she would have would be moaning about them. She should have learned through the unfortunate passing of her Dad that time is precious and nobody is promised tomorrow but she doesn’t appear to have. Imagine having nothing but whinging to look back on. I bet there are many grieving parents who would love to have 1 more sleepless night or 1 more tantrum with their child. She really doesn’t see the privileged position she is on does she?

Bloody hell she’s still banging on about not being able ‘to eat ourselves silly at borough market’. Get over it you silly cow. She’s an awful person, talk about holding a grudge against your kids. Who the duck does that?

Reactions: 12
Bloody hell she’s still banging on about not being able ‘to eat ourselves silly at borough market’. Get over it you silly cow. She’s an awful person, talk about holding a grudge against your kids. Who the duck does that?
She wouldn't eat herself silly anyhow. A bite here and there and then moaning how much John eats.

Reactions: 5
She needs help! Of course you'll feel disappointment but to keep harping on about it and treating the children like tit? duck off! She isn't right!

I think the major disappointment isnt about not spending time with John, I honestly think its because shes not been able to ‘eat herself silly’

Her life revolves completely around food & eating

Reactions: 9
Bloody hell is she still going on about how gutted she is 🤣why couldn't she bring the children with her?! This women way of speaking about her babies is disturbing..

She has SHITE taste in biscuits.
Maybe because she’s ruined her palate by sipping energy drinks all the time 😑

Reactions: 6
Notice she hasn't planned a nice family day with James and Hattie. Instead she has chosen to behave like a petulant child, moan online and rank biscuits; poorly at that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.