Enjoying being Emma #5 Face like a slapped arse, can’t wait to get back to her claas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t know how two people working full time in decent paid jobs can’t afford a family holiday. Doesn’t need to be anything extravagant but I’m sure they could afford it and that’s just an excuse. Did they ever go on holiday before kids?
They didn't. Only ever visited family and that's it.
I followed her for a few years before kids and never known her to go away.

They 100% can afford it. Just choose not to.

Reactions: 2
Omg omg why is she letting her 3 year old read a book with a bloody dummy in his mouth!!
My sister is 2 and when she goes to talk or wants to read or ask us something we always tell her to take the dirty dummy out of her mouth so she can speak properly!
I totally get letting him have it as comfort for bedtime, but come on...

Reactions: 8
Is it me or does he speak really well for a 3 year old? This is not a rave post, more a shock as to how she must have beat it into him to speak like that 🤣

Is it me or does he speak really well for a 3 year old? This is not a rave post, more a shock as to how she must have beat it into him to speak like that 🤣
His language is probably that of an expected 3 year old- HOWEVER TAKE THE DUMMY OUT. It is the worst thing for children to try and talk around. There is absolutely no need for it.

Reactions: 7
I would say normal for a 3 and a half year old really

Reactions: 3
What a sweet boy, he sounds like a lovely, happy little lamb. With his tit of a mother as well. He’s the same age as my son (mine is a bit older) but they’re at a similar speech level. Shame she isn’t making him take the dummy out to read. She has a lovely little popper there, who will lose his tit occasionally just like adults do, she needs to cherish him.

Reactions: 4
I sent her a message to say Asda baby clothes go up to 18-24months because she said
Hattie is "Definitely a little girl now"
Said the baby clothes are too small.
She said she doesn't want Hattie in baby clothes, she's not a baby.

I sent her a message to say Asda baby clothes go up to 18-24months because she said
So Hattie is a little girl but James is a toddler?! She's so bizarre

Reactions: 6
I’m not entirely sure what the issue with something like this would be on an 18 month old. I mean, I’d wear it myself 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s not like you’re suggesting she dresses her in a sleepsuit! What a weird woman.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I would still put my 3 year old in baby dungarees if I could squish him in them 😂
You might get blocked now if she reads here and works out who you are.

"Reluctantly" left the kids a croissant

Greedy cow.

Also, next year James starts school. Where on earth is he going to go before and after school??? Nursery won't be an option and she is so keen to keep working full time!

"Reluctantly" left the kids a croissant

Greedy cow.

Also, next year James starts school. Where on earth is he going to go before and after school??? Nursery won't be an option and she is so keen to keep working full time!
She will probably put him in breakfast club and after school club then moan he is moody and overtired when he gets home after spending 9 hours at school 5 days a week 🙄

Reactions: 5
She will probably put him in breakfast club and after school club then moan he is moody and overtired when he gets home after spending 9 hours at school 5 days a week 🙄
To be fair, my little one does childminder before school and after school club/different school run clubs after school as I have no other option (have to work full time; I’m a teacher so can’t do flexible working and have no family around locally for support). Yes, I could just about scrape by on 3 days a week and I really do feel guilty about it (I race out of that school building like a bat out of hell to pick them up as quickly as I can) but we still don’t own our own home and I’d like that to be a possibility in the future and also we like to go on holiday and enjoy nice things as a family. They also don’t touch childcare over the school holidays as I’m home, I have no reason to get rid of her to “fill my cup”. I work to fill my child’s life with experiences and better things, which I have to keep telling myself to stop myself from melting in an ocean of tears in a corner 😂

She mentions sensible colours in her stories for both Hattie and James’ clothes. I don’t understand what a sensible colour is? Especially as the leggings she had pictured were bleeping bright fuchsia with flowers (nice but, sensible? Lol I don’t get it)

I thought exactly the same when I read it!! I assume she means not pale/white/light colours which will get ruined easy at nursery? I have no idea she is one bizarre woman.
I also don’t get her obsession with buying things in the sale for next year ect - I mean don’t get me wrong I do it if I see something proper cheap but she does it all the time, where on earth does she keep everything?

Reactions: 6
I thought exactly the same when I read it!! I assume she means not pale/white/light colours which will get ruined easy at nursery? I have no idea she is one bizarre woman.
I also don’t get her obsession with buying things in the sale for next year ect - I mean don’t get me wrong I do it if I see something proper cheap but she does it all the time, where on earth does she keep everything?
Exactly, if I happen upon something that’s good for the following year in a sale I’ll get it, but if I bought a whole wardrobe it might not fit right/be weather appropriate! Plus the storing issue, id likely store it somewhere safe then forget it existed 😂

Why do they have to have sensible colours? Poor bastards. I get not sending your kids in white but everything is for her benefit and to their detriment. Also she has to find the cheapest offer, even if it means going to multiple shops. Whereas if it’s something she wants she will pay whatever.

Horrible.

What’s with buying cards for everyone in the English department? Who buys all their colleagues cards? We might do a whip round for a ‘big’ birthday but certainly not cards for everyone every year.

Reactions: 7
My husband does this and does my bloody head in. He buys the next three years clothes for the kids and himself!! He is a paranoid he will lose his job and not be able to afford to kit his family out (he tried to get me things too!). However the amount of clothes we have forgotten about or the shoes they haven’t worn as they jumped up a size is unreal. Just get it as needed or just by the next size up. Which leads me to the storage problem. Jeez!! Sorry you can tell it rattles my cage 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.