Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The lady doth protest too much ….. about how great her Summer has been 🤔

Somethings been said by someone for the complete 360 shes done in the last week, or maybe its just that she now gets to go back to work 5 days a week 🙈

Reactions: 10

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Why are they not allowed to have fun? She’s so regimented and weird. She acts like she’s on the breadline when it comes to the kids but buys herself whatever she wants.

I wouldn’t dream of buying myself something over my kids, especially at Christmas. Because it makes me happy to see them excited and happy!

She has a face like a smacked arse and she’s so tight. I don’t understand what anyone could like about her.

Hatefake

VIP Member
They are her favourite humans today…. I take it she’s had 2 baths with over priced bath bombs, spent some cash on herself, ahead on her lesson prep, made herself fluff, John has done the cooking, the kids have slept in, the kids have behaved but also apologised for being kids and she’s had time to ‘fill her cup’ 😂

• Haha

JH31

I’m struggling to understand why they’re skint unless their mortgage payments are high. She is an experienced teacher so will be quite far up the pay scale by now. Seems as though John has a good job with responsibility. Why is she penny pinching? She could also cut down on the baths if she’s that bothered about money.

DozyDora

I don’t teach in secondary, so I don’t know if what she experiences is normal but she seems to have parents evening every 5 minutes?! Is that usual for secondary? (Genuine question!) She also really needs to stop moaning about the assessments she has to do…no one cares what work you need to do in the evening 👀
I’ll be interested to see what she says about the upcoming teacher strikes, the ballot closed today so we’ll find out next week if it’s going ahead and I can’t wait for a massive grid post about it like she’s some kind of inspirational character with such passion for the rights of teachers 😂
Wonder if she’ll be on the picket lines, moaning about pay. Can’t see her moaning about conditions, I think she’d work even more hours if she could :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
Can't stand her. Her smuggy face. Her lying over her weight and eating habits. Her obsession for me time. She doesn't really have any real friends, her marriage seems unhappy and her children are developing behaviour issues due to her parenting. Hope her followers drop more. Stupid cow.

GossBoss

VIP Member
It's all her. Why would anyone let a child scream for 80minutes, seriously 🤷
I think she is the problem 100% in absolutely every situation she thinks is a *shitty day*, she's so godam unhappy with herself she just projects her misery onto everything she does and blames everything/one else
The best she could do, imo, is seek out some proper therapy to address HER issues which in turn will make not her, but everyone around her a lot more positive and happy

justwondering

Chatty Member
£55 on a couple of christmas day jumpers but no fun toys or anything they will actually enjoy.
I wonder if she will get them a chocolate advent calender this year, doesn't she normally get James just a picture one 🥱😴

• Sad

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Imagine her kid doesn't get a good part in the school play or the like when he's older... she'll be foaming at the sulky mouth

• Haha

Beanpop442

VIP Member
I
it’s ridiculous, the poor child is going to suffer, how I don’t DM her I don’t know!
Before I found tattle, James was probably only a few months old and she was moaning about missing being at work.
I sent her a friendly DM about cherishing her newborn, saying the kids will still be in school when she goes back etc and to reach out to the GP/HV about PN depression and she replied. ‘Well yes I know that but it doesn’t change how I feel about the job I adore’ 🙃 I was like well ok then.. considering the struggles to Become a mum she faced; she seems to resent her kids.

• Wow

Tastygirl

VIP Member
She is disgusting. How fucking selfish can you get? I wouldn't even send my children into nursery or school on their birthdays of it was a choice but leave them in longer so I can have a bath 🤣🤣🤣 she is actually off her rocker. Full on twat.

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
It seemed like last night was the first time she tried some milk.
And it actually made her go back to sleep.
I think that just proves she's waking up because she's hungry.
Exactly this! I bet their portion sizes are tiny. I have noticed that actually her and Mrs Bav are both stingy with their kids food. Like meagre portions, or just not proper meals. I think this definitely shows the negative effect of slimming world on eating habits. Emma definitely has some sort of disorder, which probably doesn’t help her mental health. Very toxic situation there

Tastygirl

VIP Member
For a child who can apparently articulate so well, his behaviour is shocking. Usually it’s due to communication difficulties but if he is as articulate (*hmmm) as she says then he clearly is just suffering spoilt brat syndrome from a mother who can’t/won’t go through tantrums.
Does he behave badly? Or is he just a typical 4 year old who isn't allowed to partake in any typical 4 year old shit.

justwondering

Chatty Member
I'm not surprised James is disappointed he didn't get what he wanted for christmas. I doubt she even asked him.

• Sad

Offish

VIP Member
Her “I don’t like cake” is just stupid. That’s like saying “I don’t like fruit”. No Emma, you don’t like sponge. You like crumble, you like Belgian buns, you like all sorts of cakes. Brownies aren’t sponge, they’re nothing like any other type of cake “I won’t eat them” is just a really weird thing to say. I just don’t get her, she’s so odd!
She’s full of shit. She eats variations of cake all the time 🤦🏼‍♀️