Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cupcakeeater23

God forbid that the children eat a bloody chocolate coin! She needs to get her priorities right, yes it is a pain when there’s dirty clothes straight after a load of washing has started BUT there’s more to life, move on and enjoy the Christmas season - I’m so tempted to message her and tell her to have a good shag and sort her grinch self out

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Offish

VIP Member
I’m struggling to understand why they’re skint unless their mortgage payments are high. She is an experienced teacher so will be quite far up the pay scale by now. Seems as though John has a good job with responsibility. Why is she penny pinching? She could also cut down on the baths if she’s that bothered about money.
They’re not, she’s a twat. John will be on pretty good money. My ex did a very similar job and was on bloody good money when he was 20 and fresh out of college.
Maybe old John boy has an expensive hookers and cocaine habit.

• Haha

Justheretolurk

Chatty Member
Why does she need to pack so much stuff in her “baby bag” (they’re not babies, Emma) for any time they might be sitting down?! Has she not heard of, I don’t know, talking to her children? We went out for a coffee yesterday; we chatted about life, what we could see out of the window, played a game of eye spy. Not once did we reach for a phone, iPad, colouring book or jigsaw puzzle, we were just a family being a family and conversing.

instamumsaredaft

Chatty Member
Found time to go to sainsburys and got hattie christmas clothes for next Christmas half price so she's living at life.

She'll be crying later as not had time to clean up

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
The function of all behaviour is communication. Positive or negative, it is a message being portrayed. I can’t understand how she can control 30 teenagers but not 1 three year old… I imagine she is the sort of teacher that it is her way or the highway- out the classroom and in detention for daring to breathe at the wrong time.

How can John not see that she needs help? Professional, medical help. Her behaviour is not normal.

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
Hair clips for her child but bought herself a Neom £50 diffuser for her self. She needs to get her priorities right, surely?

Justheretolurk

Chatty Member
Course they can afford it. What she really means is she didn’t want to go out because that takes longer and she then can’t mark work on a Friday night like a martyr. Who does school work on a Friday night?! Jeez…

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
She would probably be happier if John left her, had full custody of the kids and she had them one evening a week.
I can’t believe how much she tries to escape them! Poor kids will sense that mummy never wants to be near them or spend time with them!

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She feels ill all the time because it's very likely she has depression to go with her eating disorder. If she just laid off all the shit she puts into her body and ate properly she'd see the difference ...What a waste of a life, constantly moaning. She's still young she should be living a happy life with her family, job, home and husband. It's tragic!

theeyeroller

VIP Member
I’m honestly flabbergasted at her. I’ve taken a day annual leave next week for my youngest’s birthday as I couldn’t bear the thought of going to work not long after she was up and then not seeing her til 6pm. I appreciate lots of people can’t just take a day off but to deliberately avoid your child on his birthday is disgusting. If she thinks it’s ok to discuss this stuff how the hell is she behaving towards her kids behind closed doors? She needs intervention!

Hatefake

VIP Member
100% I reckon the school has told her to do this. She values her work above all else. We know she reads here as she will post about things we have mentioned and it hasn’t bothered her until now. Unless she got a lot of hate when she called James vile and has realised the error of her ways

Irelanding

She has a really comprehensive list of things that she doesn’t like. I imagined me it’s more that she doesn’t allow herself them.

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Does she realise her employers/colleagues/parents/students can see that she’s looking for jobs? Is she dim?
Cos it doesn’t matter that you’re private, you already have 40k followers. Many of which could be people from work.

At least she had the money to buy next years ‘children in need’ tops
Thank fuck for that 🥴

Its so weird, as someone said above, those Maileg mice are spenny, the kids wont give a fuck about them! Pointless!

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
I’m really pleased she is making this move. I hope it lasts. Her obsession with SM must be affecting her mental health so much which will in turn affect her personal relationships. It’s so unhealthy. She needs to just log off completely and forget her account.

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
You would think that with the amount of miscarriages this woman had and how hard it was for her to have children she'd be much happier. I remember being OVER the moon for her when she first got pregnant with James and she's just been insufferable since lol