Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
I don’t teach in secondary, so I don’t know if what she experiences is normal but she seems to have parents evening every 5 minutes?! Is that usual for secondary? (Genuine question!) She also really needs to stop moaning about the assessments she has to do…no one cares what work you need to do in the evening 👀
I’ll be interested to see what she says about the upcoming teacher strikes, the ballot closed today so we’ll find out next week if it’s going ahead and I can’t wait for a massive grid post about it like she’s some kind of inspirational character with such passion for the rights of teachers 😂
There is a parents evening every half term a part from the first. We also have tutor reviews every half term too. The joys of having 5 or 7, maybe in her case, year groups to teach 😬 I love them, they’re hard work but really meaningful in most cases. Emma however will find something to moan about and suck the life out anything others may enjoy.

I have no idea what pre assessments are though and unless it’s an assessment, I don’t mark it! However, maybe her school marking policy. I certainly wouldn’t be doing it on a friday, or Saturday evening. Work can do one at the weekend, time for me cozy up to my kids and husband!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

justwondering

Chatty Member
No way I would fill a wendy house with all nice new things. It will be covered in grass and mud. Unless the kids have to take their shoes off on the way in 😂

Justheretolurk

Chatty Member
They were probably “behaving themselves” because they weren’t having highly thought out activities, books and trains forced down their throats and were engaging with them off the cuff…

WhatABore

VIP Member
Why are they not allowed to have fun? She’s so regimented and weird. She acts like she’s on the breadline when it comes to the kids but buys herself whatever she wants.

I wouldn’t dream of buying myself something over my kids, especially at Christmas. Because it makes me happy to see them excited and happy!

She has a face like a smacked arse and she’s so tight. I don’t understand what anyone could like about her.
As far as I'm aware, she doesn't even wrap their presents.
She hasn't done previously anyway.
Although they only have 1 or 2 things

WhatABore

VIP Member
She always has a dry roll when she has burgers!
I presume they're low fat burgers too.
Must be hard to swallow!

Reactions: 1

Beanpop442

VIP Member
They’re not, she’s a twat. John will be on pretty good money. My ex did a very similar job and was on bloody good money when he was 20 and fresh out of college.
Maybe old John boy has an expensive hookers and cocaine habit.
Screaming 😂😂😂😂💀💀💀💀

• Haha

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
Been up since 1.30am with hattie. How? Routine needed desperately
It’s karma for bragging about how good of a sleeper she was when she was a baby.

I agree though - she needs to do something about it. I know sleep training isn’t for everyone but sometimes it’s the only way. There’s plenty of gentle methods if that what’s she’s into.

Loopy1981

Those poor kids ☹ I feel so sad for them. What will she do when James starts school and has the same holidays as her? Sign him up for every holiday club going?
I was thinking this. It's going to be different when they're like year 4 and year 1 . Is she really going to put them in clubs every holiday then :(

• Sad

Karliz

VIP Member
Such a smug f##k I've sorted Christmas and started on James's Birthday, enjoy the free time in oct/nov/Dec.