Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhatABore

VIP Member
I agree that the "not enjoying being Mrs K" meant teaching.
Yet she's constantly saying how she wants to be at work and going in on her days off.

Reactions: 2

Lifeislemons

Emma’s splashing the cash on the kids, a whole £9 on some puzzles for vinted, some of which she is saving for Hattie’s birthday. Can’t she just buy the kids one item that is not second hand (not knocking second hand by the way, she just spends so much money on herself never her kids) 🙁
You’d spend £9 on one small plate in borough market where she fancied going today..

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Really winds me up she always calls it a hot bath … why not just a bath? No one is going to assume you’re having a cold bath you daft mare!!
Hmm I dunno…this is Emma the fun sponge we’re talking about….it’s probably how she gets her kicks, cold baths…Wem Hof

WhatABore

VIP Member
Gone all the way to london and is going to Miller and Carter ffs theres 100’s of amazing restaurants and she’s gone to a chain you can visit anywhere.

So boring. Will be in bed by 9 with a glass of water.
They're in Stratford-Upon-Avon

Why does she have to take a photo of herself to post anything though?

WhatABore

VIP Member
Alarm bells are ringing for me if he’s saying sorry cos she has a headache. I reckon she’s like Boss Mummy constantly telling him he has upset her or made her feel sad
Based on the things James apparently says, this 100%!

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Good to see she’s up and moaning about a hypothetical situation that might not happen.

Jesus woman are you ever happy? Also do not need a photo of your miserable mug accompanying every whinge.

Tastygirl

VIP Member
Is it me or does he speak really well for a 3 year old? This is not a rave post, more a shock as to how she must have beat it into him to speak like that 🤣

cupcakeeater23

The nursery fee on top of funded hours is pretty normal I thought? My son has been to two settings and both had a 'daily fee' of about £5. Maybe I've just been ripped off though 😂
No, we pay extra on top of my Sons funded hours. We get the 30 hours spread across the year and we pay for the extra wrap round care. We luckily get to drop off at 7am as our nursery is very close to the local hospital so a lot of children there are workers children and the latest we can collect is 18:30 (again extended for NHS staff). We pay over £500 a month and once added to the Gov scheme we pay £700+ for 7am to 5pm a day Monday to Friday everything included. I am dreading when we have another child because of nursery costs.
She really shouldn’t whine! If it weren’t for the nursery, her son wouldn’t be getting potty trained and she couldn’t go to work in her oh so precious job. Next she will start posting about the Teaching Strike about better pay, every sector deserves a pay rise or more importantly, the cost of living needs to be decreased.

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
Why does nobody ever take photographs of her? When she dies her kids are just going to have mirror selfies to look back on. Where are the day to day unflattering in the moment pictures? It’s sad.