Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justwondering

Chatty Member
Not been on here in a week, she is even more dull since going private. I missed about her saying it's just her and the kids now though... Was it anything deep or was he just working away?

And what's with the random selfie of eating an ice lolly this morning 😅

cupcakeeater23

So he didn’t cope with there being no presents under the tree when they got home, so the best way to remedy that is to show him his presents on his “birthday” but not let him open them until he gets home from a zoo trip he doesn’t want to go on?! That’s just cruel.
it’s not even his birthday today!

I don’t teach in secondary, so I don’t know if what she experiences is normal but she seems to have parents evening every 5 minutes?! Is that usual for secondary? (Genuine question!) She also really needs to stop moaning about the assessments she has to do…no one cares what work you need to do in the evening 👀
I’ll be interested to see what she says about the upcoming teacher strikes, the ballot closed today so we’ll find out next week if it’s going ahead and I can’t wait for a massive grid post about it like she’s some kind of inspirational character with such passion for the rights of teachers 😂
Depends how many year groups she teaches but it’s probably right. There will be one for each year group (so 7 in the year if it’s got a sixth form) and she will need to do it if she teaches in that year. I only teach sixth form (so two year groups) and we still have 4 a year, 2 for each year group 😭

anonymous1221

Guessing somebody has said something to her.
Because she's suddenly talking nice about the kids constantly too.
Ever since she posted about James being vile when they went out.
She mentioned she got a lot of messages about it.
Wondering if somebody maybe contacted SS.
Either that or something has been said at her work
I doubt they’d contact SS. They’ve got kids who are actually being abused to deal with.

JH31

Oh sod off. I have that bag and those trainers 😩😩 I’m 26. I now feel like a middle aged woman

Tastygirl

VIP Member
Alarm bells are ringing for me if he’s saying sorry cos she has a headache. I reckon she’s like Boss Mummy constantly telling him he has upset her or made her feel sad
That makes me feel so sad 😞 but equally wouldn't surprise me at all from her.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She needs to spend the spare hours she has to take baths and spare cash that she has for bath bombs and fudge and spend them on some counselling or someone to help her professionally with the little ones sleep.
I don't think this rushing home to have s bath business will have the amazing effect she thinks it will.
She's obsessed with it it's bizarre 😳

justwondering

Chatty Member
The nursery fee on top of funded hours is pretty normal I thought? My son has been to two settings and both had a 'daily fee' of about £5. Maybe I've just been ripped off though 😂