Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Happyholly

VIP Member
I will miss catching up with the boring one 😆 but I don’t see why she just doesn’t stop this account?! She says she doesn’t want strangers knowing her private family life now…yet she still has 39k followers 🤣 I bet 38,987 of those followers are strangers 🤦🏼‍♀️
Probably all tattlers too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

WhatABore

VIP Member
The nursery fee on top of funded hours is pretty normal I thought? My son has been to two settings and both had a 'daily fee' of about £5. Maybe I've just been ripped off though 😂
It isnt allowed to charge per hour for funded hours but it depends how they word it.
If everything else is given like snacks, nappies, suncream, drinks etc but pay an extra fee for these, then it's legal.
They are also allowed to charge for lunch even if you bring your own as that hour is not funded

JH31

Her carpet is vile. Needs ripping up and replacing. How she can’t afford to rent a rug doctor let alone get a new living room carpet is beyond me.

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
She barely got any engagement anyhow. About 35 likes for most posts out of her 40,000.

Any screenshots of comments for those who chose not to follow her? 😉

Be honest though, would you wanna shag that bore? It would be lights out, strictly missionary only, and only allowed to do it when trying for a child… bet she’s never given a blowie or done doggy in her life 😂
This reminds me of the scene in Kevin and Perry where Kevin’s parents have to conceive him to have the worlds greatest superstar DJ 😂

justwondering

Chatty Member
I get kids can be fussy eaters but what is James eating, a sandwhich and some tomatoes? Could of got him something a bit more exciting for a meal out.

I would very willingly pay my nursery more if they asked for it, but I know my nursery is a bit of an anomaly for fees in that it costs me £630 a month (using tax free childcare) for my one year old to go 5 full days a week and the fees include nappies, milk/formula, 2 course lunch and 2 snacks! £133 a month for my 4 year old after funding. The owner hasn’t increased the prices ever since they opened in 2011, I honestly have no idea how they do it. All the staff are paid the real living wage at a minimum.
Wow that really is an anomaly! Ours would’ve been £1105 for that (£880 after the tax free top up). The owners must take minimal profits to be able to pay their staff, which is really good of them!

WhatABore

VIP Member
At risk of sounding like a cunt, because it’s good to buy supplies for children who otherwise may not have them, but why is she happy to spend money on her pupils and yet begrudges every single Penny she spends on her poor children?!
And teach them out of school hours too but puts her kids in nursery an hour extra
---

New thread time!

WhatABore

VIP Member
I really don’t know how two people working full time in decent paid jobs can’t afford a family holiday. Doesn’t need to be anything extravagant but I’m sure they could afford it and that’s just an excuse. Did they ever go on holiday before kids?
They didn't. Only ever visited family and that's it.
I followed her for a few years before kids and never known her to go away.

They 100% can afford it. Just choose not to.