Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhatABore

VIP Member
They were probably “behaving themselves” because they weren’t having highly thought out activities, books and trains forced down their throats and were engaging with them off the cuff…
This exactly. James has a phone on infront of him as well as toys. As well as several adults to interact with

Reactions: 1

Karliz

VIP Member
Gone all the way to london and is going to Miller and Carter ffs theres 100’s of amazing restaurants and she’s gone to a chain you can visit anywhere.

So boring. Will be in bed by 9 with a glass of water.
I hope she changes her sweatshirt and puts on some lippy before she goes.

WhatABore

VIP Member
I was out somewhere this weekend and there was a toddler on reins. You know when you’re chatting to someone who has a dog on a lead and it runs rings around you and the owner doesn’t really notice and before you know it you’re all in a tangle? The parent literally did that with their toddler and my legs. If they’re going to be on reins, at least use them to control where the fuck they go? Else I don’t understand the point
This is the thing. People don't.
We've used reins a few times when it's busy, just incase. But we've still held their hand at the same time because I don't get how they'll ever learn if they've got reins on and they still run wherever they want. They don't understand the difference to running as far as the reins will let them to running off when not on reins 🤷🏻‍♀️ they're just going where they want in their eyes.
Emma is proof they never learn 🤷🏻‍♀️

WhatABore

VIP Member
Yep that’s quite a common rule. I wonder why she hasn’t? I wonder why he hasn’t wanted to try himself after seeing his parents, friends, caregivers going to the loo. My boy questioned the toilet, had a go on his little toilet potty and never looked back. So I do wonder if he’s ever shown interest in why everyone else shits on a toilet but he doesn’t.

Nice to see the reins have gone.
She appeared to try for 1 day and then gave up!

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
Absolutely. If she’s in the non striking union, I do hope considering she has a large following she’ll do a grid post showing her support. If she’s in the NEU, I really hope she’s striking. This is for her own kids and her colleagues as well as her as a teacher!
Even if she isn’t NEU, I do hope she refuses to cross the picket line into work and stand in solidarity with her colleagues.