Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhatABore

VIP Member
I mean I get having a day out the day before as I’m assuming they are back at work/nursery tomorrow- but why give his presents a day early? She could have at least saved them for tomorrow. It’s not going take him long unwrap the few that there is.

Also it’s really annoyed me she set his train track up in his room so he could play with it when he got up so they would get another 30mins before he came into their room - what mother wouldn’t want to see their kids face when they saw/opened a new present?
I didn't want to say about the presents and cake and everyone disagree 😂
I thought it was strange giving them a day early.

Reactions: 1
I’m not being dismissive at all, really sorry it came across like that. I just meant that she is clearly on a decent wage as is her husband so I don’t understand how she struggles with the cost. I’m aware it’s a massive issue, I know that providers at shutting down due to funding. My post wasn’t aimed at them or the issue. My post was aimed at Emma and how she goes on and on about not being able to afford to child care when she drops £100 on some smelly oils. Really nothing more than that.
Sorry - got a right bee in my bonnet then didn’t I 😂

• Haha

Cocoapops

Depends which union she may be a member of, only NEU have voted to strike, NASUWT didn’t have enough of a turnout!

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
She does look Ill…pale and exhausted
I agree but she always does. if I was her I’d be maybe seeking some medical advice. It isn’t normal to be exhausted and fatigued all the time like she is, even with two kids and working full time. I can’t remember the last time I had a full nights sleep but I don’t feel or look drained all of the time.

Offish

VIP Member
Oh I didn’t realise she’s still private 😂 shows how often I check in on the auld cow. Poor John, what a life he’s made for himself.

WhatABore

VIP Member
Why does nobody ever take photographs of her? When she dies her kids are just going to have mirror selfies to look back on. Where are the day to day unflattering in the moment pictures? It’s sad.
I don't have anyone to take photos of me and the kids tbh. Or just me in general. We'll, I have my partner but he doesn't like taking photos.

I have 6 photos out of the 10 years I had my first where I'm in a photo I didn't take.

It is sad 🤷🏻‍♀️