Enjoying being Emma #6 Every day getting more and more snappy, now even school doesn’t keep her happy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!

Title by @Justheretolurk!

RECAP -

Hates her kids.
Won't spend money on her kids.
Spends loads of money on herself.
Would rather be at work than at home.
Dreads spending time with her kids.

Is miserable. Always has been. Always will be.

Reactions: 11
She's a selfish witch. Surely the school holidays should be about creating memories with them, but no. She is putting them in nursery so she can take a bath.

They'll remember that when they're older. She really can't blame them if they have issues growing up.

Reactions: 7
She has booked herself a night away in a shepherd’s hut? How much me time does she need? She is actually taking the piss now!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I’m sure this is verging on the edge of emotional abuse at times. I am beginning to seriously worry for those children.

Reactions: 10
Booked herself a night away 🤯 I doubt that was cheap either. I wonder what John makes of it all? I have a supportive partner but at this point I think he'd be telling me to get over myself 😂

Also, I just don't think I could spend money on myself like that. Wouldn't she rather do a little family holiday? Apart from grandparents they've never gone anywhere. Doesn't need to be abroad, ypung kids love a little caravan holiday!

Reactions: 6
Ill again. That woman spends more time off work than in.
And the half term stuff is just disgusting. Nothing more to say!

Ill again. That woman spends more time off work than in.
And the half term stuff is just disgusting. Nothing more to say!
Probably jealous that her friends had time off yesterday to strike, although she guarantees she gets paid for it I guess.

That half term plan is atrocious I would be embarrassed to post that publicly. Not only is she spending much needed family time away by herself selfishly; but she is spending more money on herself than those two kids again. Considering she claims money is tight it sure doesn’t come across that way when it’s spent on her!

Reactions: 12
She's just so negative. Saying 'this month will be hard'. Why??? She's got 5 kid free days and a night in a hut, surely it can't get much better for her! I can understand if you say last month was hard but to say that about a month that has just started, well.

Reactions: 8
Booked herself a night away 🤯 I doubt that was cheap either. I wonder what John makes of it all? I have a supportive partner but at this point I think he'd be telling me to get over myself 😂

Also, I just don't think I could spend money on myself like that. Wouldn't she rather do a little family holiday? Apart from grandparents they've never gone anywhere. Doesn't need to be abroad, ypung kids love a little caravan holiday!
She’s a selfish bleep. He’s probably over the moon that he doesn’t have to look at her miserable face, and honestly I don’t believe she does much at all with those kids, I think he’s the primary caregiver.

Reactions: 4
A night away? By herself without her husband? There are some serious issues in that marriage.

Urgh she is a horrible, horrible person. What a selfish person she is. I cannot wait to be with my kids over half term. They will do my head in, I will do their head i. it’ll be messy, as we can’t go outside and play but do you know what, we will have long mornings in pjs snuggling. We will spend time with each other that many parents just don’t have due to lack of holidays and time constraints. She has no idea how lucky she is. Not to mention how selfish she is towards her marriage. My husband would go for full custody if I acted this way!!

Reactions: 5
Both kids booked into nursery for half term. She’s off work. Booked herself a night away alone. The kid are going to the zoo AGAIN. She will still moan she’s tired, frustrated and then she will moan she’s skint. I can’t believe she’s publicly posted her plans for half term!! I’d be mortified if that was me openly admitting to not WANTING to spend half term with my own kids. I can’t believe people follow her and think thats a normal way to behave?! Those kids are going to grow up feeling so neglected and unloved. I just hope John shows them double the love to somehow make up for lack of it she shows them. How he puts up with her I will never know!

The problem is is that the “#BeKind” army have taken over social media and stopped anybody from genuinely reaching out due to general concern, or offering constructive criticism. Any slight resistance to any of the influencers posts or stories, and you’re a troll and a bully!! I’m unmarried and childless, so I can’t fully emphasise with the stress that raising a family causes, but it does not seem normal to want to be away from your children this much. I never remember my parents putting me in childcare unnecessarily or spending the night on their own away from me. I really think she needs help.

Reactions: 9
The problem is is that the “#BeKind” army have taken over social media and stopped anybody from genuinely reaching out due to general concern, or offering constructive criticism. Any slight resistance to any of the influencers posts or stories, and you’re a troll and a bully!! I’m unmarried and childless, so I can’t fully emphasise with the stress that raising a family causes, but it does not seem normal to want to be away from your children this much. I never remember my parents putting me in childcare unnecessarily or spending the night on their own away from me. I really think she needs help.
I agree with you. This is not normal behaviour for a parent, or partner. If it was going away with the girls for a night, then fair dos and the spending the rest of the time with the kids.I couldn’t fault her. Something just isn’t right about her. Maybe she needs a night awaywith some girlfriends (if she has any), a case of Prosecco, butlers in the buff and some 90s bangers. That’s what I need anyway 😂😂 oh wait my son is calling me, he can’t sleep but I’m ok with that. I’ll cuddle and soothe him and probably fall asleep next to him, I won’t moan about it, it’s my favourite place. Take note emma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.