Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JH31

That risotto looks sad. So bland. I wonder if she lets John have any butter or Parmesan anywhere near it.

Reactions: 2

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
Even when the childcare situation changes when they are both in school, you can guarantee she'll be the same moany, ungrateful, selfish prick who begrudges her kids any treats or joy in their lives
Then there will be the school holidays where she can't dump them in nursery all day so she can have time in the garden to read.

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
I don’t get it either. We always push bed time the night before, and it’s pitch black at 4am so it’s a case of saying “go back to bed”. Which my kids have always done and my son is a terrible sleeper. She’s very odd. I’m not sure I get her parenting style. At least in those pictures there are no reigns in sight. It does baffle me how she moans about going on a walk and the kids stepping in puddles and mud. Isn’t that normal for kids? I actively encourage it (and take part). Boring cow

Oh no!! My sympathies will be with you tomorrow am 😬
I find it odd that she used reins for so long with James but with Hattie there has been hardly any shown… just shows she created her own problem allowing him to rule the roost. Hallie has learned boundaries as she has had to, and has enjoyed it far more too!

WhatABore

VIP Member
She’s not let him open any presents on his birthday?? I wish she wasn’t private so we can all see but then again I’m grateful to not have her vile parenting on show to everyone!
It's not his birthday until tomorrow but she's done it a day early.
But showed him his presents but he's not allowed to open them until later today

• Wow
I’ve got to say the autumn clock change always does me dirty as well! Mine is up at 5/5:15 normally and as of tomorrow it’ll be 4/4:15.
No matter how late bedtime is, putting them back down, refusing to engage blah blah blah, it doesnt change until the clocks go forward again 🥴

This is the one and only issue I sympathise with her on 🤣

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
I don’t get it either. We always push bed time the night before, and it’s pitch black at 4am so it’s a case of saying “go back to bed”. Which my kids have always done and my son is a terrible sleeper. She’s very odd. I’m not sure I get her parenting style. At least in those pictures there are no reigns in sight. It does baffle me how she moans about going on a walk and the kids stepping in puddles and mud. Isn’t that normal for kids? I actively encourage it (and take part). Boring cow

I’ve got to say the autumn clock change always does me dirty as well! Mine is up at 5/5:15 normally and as of tomorrow it’ll be 4/4:15.
No matter how late bedtime is, putting them back down, refusing to engage blah blah blah, it doesnt change until the clocks go forward again 🥴

This is the one and only issue I sympathise with her on 🤣
Oh no!! My sympathies will be with you tomorrow am 😬

TruthTeller1036

VIP Member
“I just can’t afford to clean my carpet efficiently to keep my house less germ ridden”
“Oh, hair appointment that is more than a days rental for a rug doctor for sure, yeah I’ll take that one”
They were talking about rug doctors on This Morning the other day saying most places charge £10 to rent them, definitely more than her hair

WhatABore

VIP Member
Doesn't want James on social media but continue to post pics 🤔 she may have gone private but still has 39.3k followers.
Assuming it's John's parents he is going to? Don't think I've ever seen her mention them before. Obviously in a good mood because he is going.
I presume so as she said Grandma and Grandad.
She rarely mentions when they go to see them.
Not sure how close/far they live

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Maybe she’s jealous seeing them have a better childhood than she did so she tries to make them as miserable as her

Justheretolurk

Chatty Member
I don’t teach in secondary, so I don’t know if what she experiences is normal but she seems to have parents evening every 5 minutes?! Is that usual for secondary? (Genuine question!) She also really needs to stop moaning about the assessments she has to do…no one cares what work you need to do in the evening 👀
I’ll be interested to see what she says about the upcoming teacher strikes, the ballot closed today so we’ll find out next week if it’s going ahead and I can’t wait for a massive grid post about it like she’s some kind of inspirational character with such passion for the rights of teachers 😂

While I totally agree childcare costs are hideous and definitely an issue that needs addressing, it’s not just her cost, it’s johns too and he’ll be on good money. I gather he works for a claas dealership, and nationally staffing dealerships is hard work therefore he’ll be on good money. It just irritates me so much that she bleats on and on when there are so many families out there who truly struggle!! She has no idea, she’s so out of touch.
I agree, I don’t think her definition of struggling is the same as everyone else’s honestly. But the OP seemed very dismissive of the idea of childcare being an issue in general which I didn’t agree with. And even if he does contribute (which he must do) it’s still a massive amount of money in my opinion