Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
I haven’t got kids and not sure I want them…but what if I decide to have them and end up as unhappy as Emma? ☹

Reactions: 3

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
She will be on more than that, she will be on the UPS scale at least and as she plans for her department she will have a TLR for responsibility. Whilst I know this doesn’t change the ridiculous costs for childcare, it adds around another chunk her wages each month alone. If she can afford to just spend £95 at the drop of a hat, they aren’t struggling.

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
Be interesting to see if she strikes considering she’d lose 4 days pay and she’s apparently so skint…
But days with no children… such a hard decision! The sad fact is, I know many teachers who voted to strike but will so much worse off by doing so. Emma will probably enjoy a bath with £30 bathbombs.

WhatABore

VIP Member
I was at Lincoln Christmas market just yesterday, I’d have loved to see her racing up Steep Hill to prove to herself that she can still do it, if she’s not lying obviously. I used to have to walk up it regularly and I doubt I ever did it in 4 minutes, I despise that hill 😂
Why was she even timing herself? 😂

• Haha

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
I wonder when she realises that as an English teacher she has a spelling mistake on her last post… licence or lisence?!

SnooperTrooper

Chatty Member
I was having a look back through her old photos.
2 when she was bigger that show she has always been a grumpy cow.

Then another to show her magic mirror.
One is her magic mirror. Taken the day before the video of her.

I've seen her in person so I know she isn't as small as she looks but this just shows it I think.

Obvs she's still lost loads. She just isn't as skinny as she tries to make out in her mirror.

Attachments

• Wow

a.pain

VIP Member
I would very willingly pay my nursery more if they asked for it, but I know my nursery is a bit of an anomaly for fees in that it costs me £630 a month (using tax free childcare) for my one year old to go 5 full days a week and the fees include nappies, milk/formula, 2 course lunch and 2 snacks! £133 a month for my 4 year old after funding. The owner hasn’t increased the prices ever since they opened in 2011, I honestly have no idea how they do it. All the staff are paid the real living wage at a minimum.

• Wow

Justheretolurk

Chatty Member
My god she is a miserable cow 🙄

She has deleted one her grid posts. It was the pasta salad one, can't remember what boring caption she wrote for it but unsure why it would be deleted.
She said it was meant to last her 2 days but she ate it in one go. Not surprised, it had about 6 pieces of pasta in it.

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
Why is she giving Hattie a bottle still in the night? I thought Hattie was well over 1 now? Feed her more food and feed her later!!

Offish

VIP Member
Screenshots for the ones that can't see
Thanks! How bizarre that she seems so much kinder and warmer towards James now. She’s an odd one. I’d say maybe she was doing it to keep up with the other instamums who seem to think it’s oh so cool to essentially openly hate their children… but she was so.. brittle with it?

WhatABore

VIP Member
A tantrum doesn't last all day though does it? I have a 3 year old so I'm all too familiar with the odd meltdown but they don't last long and can be pretty easily diffused. It won't be just a stage if she doesn't alter her own attitude.
It seems to be that to stop the meltdown, she gives him what he wants.
Which has meant he knows if he has a meltdown, he will get what he wants.
So he seems to have several a day whenever he wants or doesn't want something

Happyholly

VIP Member
She feels ill all the time because it's very likely she has depression to go with her eating disorder. If she just laid off all the shit she puts into her body and ate properly she'd see the difference ...What a waste of a life, constantly moaning. She's still young she should be living a happy life with her family, job, home and husband. It's tragic!
Spot on! She absolutely need to seek some support as its clear how poor her mental health is. The childrens mental health must be so damaged by the environment their in.

She complimented them because they were ‘well behaved’. Every interaction with her kids seems transactional - like they’ll get her love and affection as long as they behave themselves

TruthTeller1036

VIP Member
Is this not such a tiny portion for a nearly 4 year old? Or do I just massively over feed my kids 😂 My 1 year old would eat all of that.

That spider bowl, which we have isn't very deep either. It's just like a little trinket dish thing
my 18 month old would look at that bowl and then look at me as if to say well where’s the rest😂