Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
Which is exactly what happened in her case as to why she ended up so over weight to start with. So why on earth does she think going down the same route won’t affect her kids like it did her.

Reactions: 3

WhatABore

VIP Member
I find it odd that she used reins for so long with James but with Hattie there has been hardly any shown… just shows she created her own problem allowing him to rule the roost. Hallie has learned boundaries as she has had to, and has enjoyed it far more too!
I've noticed it's the same with a dummy too. Hattie never has one but James had one constantly in his mouth. Still does a lot of the time

justwondering

Chatty Member
Is she not working today then (looks like casual clothes on)? Maybe I'm just soft but if I wasn't working i would of kept my boy off for his birthday and had a mummy and son day out. He starts school in Sept, I personally wanted to enjoy that last birthday with him and the freedom to do what we want before he went off to school.

I thought exactly the same when I read it!! I assume she means not pale/white/light colours which will get ruined easy at nursery? I have no idea she is one bizarre woman.
I also don’t get her obsession with buying things in the sale for next year ect - I mean don’t get me wrong I do it if I see something proper cheap but she does it all the time, where on earth does she keep everything?
Exactly, if I happen upon something that’s good for the following year in a sale I’ll get it, but if I bought a whole wardrobe it might not fit right/be weather appropriate! Plus the storing issue, id likely store it somewhere safe then forget it existed 😂

justwondering

Chatty Member
My god she is a miserable cow 🙄

She has deleted one her grid posts. It was the pasta salad one, can't remember what boring caption she wrote for it but unsure why it would be deleted.

justwondering

Chatty Member
Does she use the calpol plug everynight then 🤔 or just use it as a night light because those refills aren't cheap, ours is only used for when the kids have colds.

justwondering

Chatty Member
My boy is four and his great granny got him some lovely PJs for Christmas. He opened them and said 'that's boring' and tossed them to the floor 🤣😭
So she can enjoy a couple more years of buying Hattie hair clips and personalised jumpers but I think James might have something to say about it soon!

ETA luckily great granny wasn't there when he opened them but I did try and tell him it isn't very nice to say that when someone gives you a present 🥴

Offish

VIP Member
Can someone please screenshot the caption? 🙏🏻
Wait ignore me, I’ve found her now! For some reason I thought I was blocked!

She really is an appalling excuse for a mother. The issues those poor babies are going to have in the future 😞

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
We have a large majority of teachers out next week, we have even had some swap from other unions to support, along with newbies joining solely to strike. The irony about the strike is I don’t know very many teachers who can afford to lose a days pay but that’s the point. Emma won’t see it like that though. She has a chance to make a difference, but won’t.