Enjoying being Emma #5 Face like a slapped arse, can’t wait to get back to her claas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he has additional needs, like we all suspect, and she sprung it on him as a surprise (she said yesterday he had no idea) I’m not surprised myself that he has found it difficult. Surprises are difficult at the best of times, if you’ve got additional needs too it’s a sure fire way to trigger a meltdown as there’s no time to process. I think we just have to hope that his different ways are picked up by HV/school sooner rather than later so that she can get support and learn how to help a child with needs process the world.
although, small children aren’t good with surprises needs or not!

Reactions: 5
How can someone publicly post to thousands of people to say her child's behaviour was "vile"?! Why would you speak about your own children like that? How she has a job as a teacher is an amazement, I wouldn't want my child to be anywhere near her.

Reactions: 14
She is absolute the issue. James had a lovely day and had said he wants another day with her. She doesn’t however and can only see negatives. Poor James, it’s actually horrible to see her stories. I dread to think how she speaks to James or about him offline.

Reactions: 7
My heart broke reading her story. My son is 3 and starting preschool next month so around the same age as J. I would never tell people how “vile” he was being - he is never vile anyways but why do it?

She is absolute the issue. James had a lovely day and had said he wants another day with her. She doesn’t however and can only see negatives. Poor James, it’s actually horrible to see her stories. I dread to think how she speaks to James or about him offline.
Agree - children don’t ask to do things again if they didn’t enjoy it the first time

If he’s as obsessed with trains as she claims - today would have been the most amazing day for him and he probably would have been so excited by everything Thomas themed that he probably wanted to do everything at once and being told he had to do this then that and this after lunch probably got him all worked up and emotional - my 4 yr old sees a fairground or park and has a one track mind it’s all he asks about and goes on about!

Reactions: 4
She really really doesn’t deserve to have those kids!! He’s 3. A big day out like that which has been planned down to the minute is overwhelming for most kids! Let them be free! She really puts a lot of pressure on those kids-mainly James to be the “perfect” child. Utterly heartbreaking.

Reactions: 9
She is the only vile person in that story! What an evil witch! I get the impression she had everything planned to the nth degree which obviously you can’t with excited children and because J hasn’t done everything she wanted or reacted the way she wanted she can’t cope! Bizarre given that she is suppose to control a bunch of teenagers. I wish I was a fly on the wall in her classroom!!

If he’s as obsessed with trains as she claims - today would have been the most amazing day for him and he probably would have been so excited by everything Thomas themed that he probably wanted to do everything at once and being told he had to do this then that and this after lunch probably got him all worked up and emotional - my 4 yr old sees a fairground or park and has a one track mind it’s all he asks about and goes on about!
Literally this - he was probably super excited and just wanted to try out different things when he wanted and she flipped out at him wanting to deviate from her stupid schedule. I can imagine she is very rigid on days out and does NOT want to go off of what she has planned for the day.

Really sad. I have a friend just like Emma and it's like she can never make the most of something.
If he had a lovely day and went on lots of rides then I can't see how vile his behaviour can have been? I want to know what Emma thinks vile looks like!

She was probably in a bad mood the whole time cos her bloody day out to London is cancelled and therefore took it out on her poor boy. Honestly I have a little one the same age and I would never in a million years speak about him like that especially not publicly. Poor child honestly she is a horror

Reactions: 8
The function of all behaviour is communication. Positive or negative, it is a message being portrayed. I can’t understand how she can control 30 teenagers but not 1 three year old… I imagine she is the sort of teacher that it is her way or the highway- out the classroom and in detention for daring to breathe at the wrong time.

How can John not see that she needs help? Professional, medical help. Her behaviour is not normal.

Reactions: 10
Was his behaviour actually vile or are Emma’s expectations of him at 3 completely ridiculous! I wonder how many times today she told him he was a bad boy. I bet he was bouncing off her energy which is alway so negative. Children react to your behaviour.
Yes! Exactly this. I've been thinking it for a while, that I think she struggles because her expectations of what babies and young children are capable of are just wildly over estimated.

She's still a miserable cock though. Genuinely she really grates me. The only things she's enthusiastic about are work, baths and vinted.

I’d never ever refer to my child as being vile. I find myself every single day asking myself why she had kids? Yeah parents moan about their kids, it’s part of being a parent. Some days I’d like a spa day to myself or even a soak in the bath without banging at the door but these things just don’t happen, not in the normal world anyway🥲 I honestly have never seen someone who seems to resent the kids she wished for so desperately. Heartbreaking really

Reactions: 10
I wonder when she realises that as an English teacher she has a spelling mistake on her last post… licence or lisence?!

Reactions: 3
She's always saying that he says sorry "off his own back"
So she must be going at him, telling him that he's being horrible or a 'bad boy' . Because 3 year olds don't apologise 'off their own back' or really remember/acknowledge that meltdowns ect are anything to apologise for unless told so.

Reactions: 8
it just makes me so sad and it’s definitely gotten worse the last few months. she’s always moaned but not to this extent and it’s since she didn’t get to go back to work early. honestly I think she’s obsessed with structure and control and like others have said, has ridiculous expectations and as soon as one thing goes wrong it’s ‘all ruined’. she had detailed out that whole itinerary yesterday about how they’re going to go to the shop last and avoid the zoo first and then they’ll do xyz.

I really don’t understand how she can teach? I struggle not having structure/control and like to over plan too. but then when things inevitably don’t go as planned, my brain just jams and I freeze or panic. the difference is I KNOW this and actively work to improve it - I’ve got to the point where I’m more chilled out and flexible about things because I made some changes like moving to a job that isn’t super chaotic or unpredictable and … I know that children aren’t for me. Instead of looking at how she’s reacting and trying to improve, she just blames James for being… a child? Potentially a neurodivergent child? I don’t even like kids and I think the way she’s publicly talking about him to 40k followers under the guise of ‘being real’ is disgusting.

Also why would he say sorry if he’s had a nice day?? She’s definitely constantly sniping at him, I BET she’s the sort of parent that will give her kids the silent treatment 😡

it just makes me so sad and it’s definitely gotten worse the last few months. she’s always moaned but not to this extent and it’s since she didn’t get to go back to work early. honestly I think she’s obsessed with structure and control and like others have said, has ridiculous expectations and as soon as one thing goes wrong it’s ‘all ruined’. she had detailed out that whole itinerary yesterday about how they’re going to go to the shop last and avoid the zoo first and then they’ll do xyz.

I really don’t understand how she can teach? I struggle not having structure/control and like to over plan too. but then when things inevitably don’t go as planned, my brain just jams and I freeze or panic. the difference is I KNOW this and actively work to improve it - I’ve got to the point where I’m more chilled out and flexible about things because I made some changes like moving to a job that isn’t super chaotic or unpredictable and … I know that children aren’t for me. Instead of looking at how she’s reacting and trying to improve, she just blames James for being… a child? Potentially a neurodivergent child? I don’t even like kids and I think the way she’s publicly talking about him to 40k followers under the guise of ‘being real’ is disgusting.

Also why would he say sorry if he’s had a nice day?? She’s definitely constantly sniping at him, I BET she’s the sort of parent that will give her kids the silent treatment 😡
You can just hear her saying something like "NO James. You've been a very bad boy. Mummy isn't talking to you right now. Hattie would never do this. I spend all this money on you and this is how you behave. "

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
He won’t have been “vile” he would have just been a normal excited 3 year old - tearing around, not following the itinerary cause let’s face it, he’s a kid and kids don’t need regimented plans when you’re at a theme park. She’s just pissed off cause of London and that things didn’t go exactly her way. I’ve never met anyone like her and I hope I never do cause I’d possibly put her teeth down her throat. Selfish nasty piece of work. duck off Emma and learn how to be a parent. Maybe that £150 on a course should have been for a parenting course cause God knows you need it.

Reactions: 16
and now she is moaning about Hattie 😔
The front on this twit, ‘you’re still N amazing parent’ well, other people might be, but I’m not convinced she is, far from it.
I’m not convinced J is neuro diverse, I think personally he just behaves like a normal small child and she just hypes that up massively and can’t cope with him. I feel so sorry for him, she’s a bleeping misery.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.