Enjoying being Emma #5 Face like a slapped arse, can’t wait to get back to her claas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think James is ND - the only thing that makes me think he could be is his rigid train play/the odd pics she posts of the lining trains up, but I think the rigidiness of the one type of play probably comes from her!
I think the fact he still has the dummy/nappys is purely because she doesnt want to deal with the upheaval of getting rid of them, not because he's necessarily got ASD so ‘needs’ them

Reactions: 7
I dont think James is ND - the only thing that makes me think he could be is his rigid train play/the odd pics she posts of the lining trains up, but I think the rigidiness of the one type of play probably comes from her!
I think the fact he still has the dummy/nappys is purely because she doesnt want to deal with the upheaval of getting rid of them, not because he's necessarily got ASD so ‘needs’ them
I’m with you on that. Her inability to go with the flow will just be disastrous in a situation where an excited child is losing his tit because he’s at Thomas Land - dreamland for little boys and girls who love trains. She really needs help, she’s a very strange person. Her poor children, fancy taking about them like that. Children who depend on their mummy who calls them vile. She spat her dummy out because her plans today are out the window, so she’s directing her frustration at her kids. witch.

My son is nearly 2 and he still wakes 2-3 hourly 😬 I've just learned to accept that, what did she expect when having children? That they'd all sleep through the night 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
In some ways, I enjoy the fact James has all these tantrums.
She comes across as the type to think her kids are better than yours. And can guarantee she used to look down on parents with crying kids or kids having a tantrum in public!
Feel like it's just karma!

Reactions: 5
A tantrum doesn't last all day though does it? I have a 3 year old so I'm all too familiar with the odd meltdown but they don't last long and can be pretty easily diffused. It won't be just a stage if she doesn't alter her own attitude.

A tantrum doesn't last all day though does it? I have a 3 year old so I'm all too familiar with the odd meltdown but they don't last long and can be pretty easily diffused. It won't be just a stage if she doesn't alter her own attitude.
It seems to be that to stop the meltdown, she gives him what he wants.
Which has meant he knows if he has a meltdown, he will get what he wants.
So he seems to have several a day whenever he wants or doesn't want something

Reactions: 3
Whether he has needs or not, all children need boundaries and need to understand that they cannot be in control of everything. In life, not everything is predictable, changes happen and have to be dealt with. Emma is very rigid in her thoughts and her inability will be rubbing off on him- and the fact she doesn’t want the public to watch her child cause mayhem so it’s easier to give in.

I can’t wait to see all the moaning about how today is so hard because the nursery is shut. However, John is also off so it shouldn’t be that bad in theory.

She's losing followers and no wonder. She's not likeable at all. Horrible woman...lies about her size in her magic mirror and a very self centred mother.

I imagine his behaviour will only get worse when Hattie starts dictating where she wants to go too.
Will everyone still have to follow James?
Poor Hattie is going to be in his shadow. But she'll be seen as the dolden child because she'll be used to shutting up and following James

Did anyone see the post before it was edited? I wonder if she put vile again then thought better of it. I see she has stopped linking her posts to FB. Must of been reading here.

Did anyone see the post before it was edited? I wonder if she put vile again then thought better of it. I see she has stopped linking her posts to FB. Must of been reading here.
She originally just posted the photos and no caption. I don't think she changed what she wrote.

She 110% reads here

Reactions: 6
I don't know whether it's just me thats feels like this because I've seen so many comments on here saying how she's made a rod for her own back not saying no etc and that James must be naughty or whatever but I don't see it that way at all. I just see a normal 3 year old that is sometimes a bit of a tit (like ALL three year olds) and she expects him to be perfect 24/7 and when he's not, he's apparently 'vile'. Jesus the kid is probably 10x better behaved than mine but yino they're normal kids. Kids have tantrums, act up etc. So what 🤷‍♀️ I don't know what she expected having kids?

I doubt his tantrums last that long either. I expect the reality is that he has a tantrum, she reacts badly to that and then sulks and makes bitchy comments all day, thus causing a hideous atmosphere which in turn puts the kids on edge…

Just wondering guys....

So assuming she's not lying 🙄🙄 and she gets so many messages of support from other mums who "understand" her struggles... Could it be that the people who think Emma is justified in her actions/upsets etc are other mums with similar age kids who are also struggling??

What I'm trying to get it is, me personally my kids are grown up so I'm not caught up in that hectic baby/toddler age and it is easy to forget. But I seriously can't see how people can think how she talks about her kids is ok??? It can't be just us???

Or are people just absolute cunts?? Who just hate having to parent their kids?

If I didn't want blocking i'd love to send her some home truths. The mardy miserable witch.

Reactions: 6
I don't know whether it's just me thats feels like this because I've seen so many comments on here saying how she's made a rod for her own back not saying no etc and that James must be naughty or whatever but I don't see it that way at all. I just see a normal 3 year old that is sometimes a bit of a tit (like ALL three year olds) and she expects him to be perfect 24/7 and when he's not, he's apparently 'vile'. Jesus the kid is probably 10x better behaved than mine but yino they're normal kids. Kids have tantrums, act up etc. So what 🤷‍♀️ I don't know what she expected having kids?
My rod for her own back comment was aimed at her always doing what James wants.
Like leaving hours early and having to get everything rushed to leave to go to her parents because James wants to go right now. So they do.

Not going to the zoo part first because James won't want to go there first.

Not teaching him to walk and hold hands and instead going places she knows he's okay to run, or places that are enclosed.

All the things like that.
It may just be my way of parenting and fair enough, but it doesn't matter if my child wants to leave right now, we leave when we're ready.
If we're going somewhere else first, we go there first, not where they want 🤷🏻‍♀️

I just think it is creating a rod for your own back because then when you don't give in and do what they want, that's when they start playing up🤷🏻‍♀️

Just wondering guys....

So assuming she's not lying 🙄🙄 and she gets so many messages of support from other mums who "understand" her struggles... Could it be that the people who think Emma is justified in her actions/upsets etc are other mums with similar age kids who are also struggling??

What I'm trying to get it is, me personally my kids are grown up so I'm not caught up in that hectic baby/toddler age and it is easy to forget. But I seriously can't see how people can think how she talks about her kids is ok??? It can't be just us???

Or are people just absolute cunts?? Who just hate having to parent their kids?

If I didn't want blocking if love to send her some home truths. The mardy miserable witch.
I don't know 🤷🏻‍♀️ I got told on a thread a few months ago that I was "Part of the problem" and being "unrealistic" when I said I look forward to the school holidays to spend time with my kids 🤷🏻‍♀️
I have a 9yo, 4yo and 1yo

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She was determined not to have a good, enjoyable day with him the moment she booked it.
She’s absolutely horrible. I really hope she does read here and gets a reality check! Her poor children

Reactions: 9
I’ve talked to her occasionally in the past and honestly I think it’s more likely that she’s ND, she can be very abrupt and standoffish. I think it would make more sense that he’s just a normal 3 year old demonstrating normal behaviour but because SHE struggles so much with lack of structure she finds it challenging to parent them

Reactions: 8
I’ve talked to her occasionally in the past and honestly I think it’s more likely that she’s ND, she can be very abrupt and standoffish. I think it would make more sense that he’s just a normal 3 year old demonstrating normal behaviour but because SHE struggles so much with lack of structure she finds it challenging to parent them
This would make more sense to me. I do feel sorry for the kids tho, she seems permanently disappointed by them and that’s no way to grow up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.