Enjoying Being Emma #3 Always moaning about James and John. Everyday something's wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why were her and john both in James' bed, unless I have misread it.
Eta: Ignore me, I just read it again! I did wonder how they were fitting in a toddler bed πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion:

enjoying being Emma #4: always in a negative mood, trying eating some proper bloody food!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion: Enjoying Being Emma #4 Hobbies include binge eating, headaches and mood hoovering

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why were her and john both in James' bed, unless I have misread it.
Eta: Ignore me, I just read it again! I did wonder how they were fitting in a toddler bed πŸ˜‚
For an English teacher, she really has a poor grasp on grammar and punctuation at times…

Reactions: 6
Did you know she went back to work early? I don't think she has mentioned it enough so thought I better let you know πŸ™ƒ
Also... stop whinging about looking after your children!

Reactions: 10
Did you know she went back to work early? I don't think she has mentioned it enough so thought I better let you know πŸ™ƒ
Also... stop whinging about looking after your children!
Didn't she *just* have both of the children in nursery so she could eat Easter eggs in bed and go to the cinema? And have her hair cut?

Reactions: 8
Sorry? The kids were in nursery most of the school holidays whilst she sat at home by herself?
And they went out for meals twice in 2 weeks alone.
Her kids are at nursery Mon-Friday 8am-5pm and go to her at 6pm.
And she complains about the small amount of time she does see them at the weekend?

I don't have any family to have my kids and tbh, most of the people I know don't have the luxury of palming their kids off to family all the time like she seems to think most people do? πŸ€”
She constantly mentions how she doesn't have that luxury. She also counts how many times they've been out as a couple for meals ect since James was born πŸ˜‚
Probably got a tally in her notebook

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her and John would get significantly more time together if she didn't take to bed with a headache at 7pm every night πŸ˜‚

Lot to be said for a little date night on the sofa with a crappy film you don't need to pay attention to and some drinks / dinner / puzzles (whatever you enjoy) and just being able to talk...

Reactions: 3
Nearly £40 on biscuits!! 🀯 why not take a couple of supermarket cookies or biscuits with her?
I'm shocked at this. What a way to piss money up the wall! *If* he must have a biscuit with a picture on it morrisons do tractor gingerbread and peppa pig and other seasonal ones for Β£1 each. How often does he go swimming? Surely they'll be going stale if they're just for after swimming πŸ˜… sorry I'm not tight in the slightest but what an absolute joke. My husband would tell me to cop the duck on if I was spending money on tit like this.

I thought money was so tight that she had to buy all the train toys second hand for Β£40, or james wouldn't have had any πŸ€” but biscuits? No problem πŸ‘πŸ€£ she's such a head

Reactions: 5
I'm shocked at this. What a way to piss money up the wall! *If* he must have a biscuit with a picture on it morrisons do tractor gingerbread and peppa pig and other seasonal ones for Β£1 each. How often does he go swimming? Surely they'll be going stale if they're just for after swimming πŸ˜… sorry I'm not tight in the slightest but what an absolute joke. My husband would tell me to cop the duck on if I was spending money on tit like this.
Yes! My 3 year would probably eat half and leave the rest.
I think she will eat most of them herself.

Reactions: 4
I came here to say the same πŸ˜‚
Was going to say f**k paying Β£3 a biscuit at swimming too πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Β£40 on biscuits and an afternoon painting plates, both things she could of done with the kids, we don't all live exciting lives but most of us don't put our lives on insta her pupils, colleagues, and parents must love her pageπŸ˜‚

Β£40 on biscuits and an afternoon painting plates, both things she could of done with the kids, we don't all live exciting lives but most of us don't put our lives on insta her pupils, colleagues, and parents must love her pageπŸ˜‚
I thought that. She could of taken James and Hattie to do hand prints at the pottery place but she needed time off being a Mum apparently.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.