Enjoying Being Emma #3 Always moaning about James and John. Everyday something's wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’d have a fit at my 3 yr old’s food today… it’s been centred around chocolate - that we bought for her so the Easter Bunny had been when she woke up, then her grandmother came over with eggs from the rest of the family for her. She had Lindt bunnies for breakfast with her cereal - she was so excited for Easter - like she was on Christmas morning! I wonder if James and Hattie will ever get that excited about these special days and enjoy the fun that comes with them?
Sounds like your little one has had a fantastic day especially as she's now old enough to really start enjoying it. The way the fun sponge is going I'll said no they won't. Everything is so controlled, rigid and organised. They never do things just for fun or let loose. Its so sad that they won't have memories of just making a mess with mum. She'll absolutely end up passing on her weird rules around food as that's what they see.

Reactions: 8
If she thinks she's doing them a favour and thinks she's going to give them "slim" habits she's wrong. She'll just create food obsessives who binge eat junk food because they've been so restricted

Reactions: 7
She's such a boring bleep! Its Easter for goodness sake! A little or alot of chocolate, whichever you prefer will do you no harm.
Her 'indulging' is probably that 1 bit of bread on her plate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
How does she get so burnt out just because they went out over the weekend? There wasn't just her as the adult...there was her husband who she seems to hint does nothing and her in laws.
Either her rubbish diet isn't giving her enough energy and patience because she binges then starves herself or her iron count is in her boots.

Reactions: 10
I really don't get her. So she's had a lovely week, like the last poster mentioned she's been with her family so not solo parenting, and she's burnt out???? All she's shown is chilling and eating and pottering with the kids?? Wtf is up with her!? Even when she's allegedly happy she's still not happy.
Miserable cow

Reactions: 12
Moans that her kid doesn’t nap but she sleeps 6-7am most nights. Jeez I know what I’d pick!!! Do your chores and have your down time at 6pm!!

Reactions: 10
I thought that being a teacher would mean you love the holidays but you can just tell she can't wait to get the kids in nursery and go back to work. I also don't know how she is so run down, I know james wakes up early but hattie is sleeping through. I have 2 kids, both can wake up multiple times at night and our days can be crazy but I don't need to go put my head under water for an hour at the end of the day 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
If I had as many headaches as she does and looked as awful as she does with the massive bags under my eyes I’d be visiting the doctor to see if there was a problem🧐

Reactions: 9
Poor Hattie no toys or chocolate for Easter just toys she won’t be allowed to touch….

Reactions: 5
‘James ran into nursery happily without so much as a goodbye’

complains when they’re not in nursery then complains and takes it personally when they want to be in nursery 🙄 it’s like when parents seem to want their kids to cry at drop off and hang about saying ‘I’m going now! Bye!’ until the kid gets upset

he’s probably running in because he gets to be messy and play with things other than books and trains!

complains when they’re not in nursery then complains and takes it personally when they want to be in nursery 🙄 it’s like when parents seem to want their kids to cry at drop off and hang about saying ‘I’m going now! Bye!’ until the kid gets upset

he’s probably running in because he gets to be messy and play with things other than books and trains!
Just another example of how absolutely nothing pleases her

Also can eat his own lunch without having to share. And see that she binged an Easter egg in bed before starting her work

I can’t understand how and why she is still sending her children to a nursery ofsted has slammed!!

Reactions: 4
I can’t understand how and why she is still sending her children to a nursery ofsted has slammed!!
Especially now she has to pay for it and it isn’t government funded! Wonder if she ever got that sorted- I’ve not heard her mention it since…

Reactions: 3
So she didn’t buy the kids an Easter egg as they will get them from family… I’m sure she had said the other day she had eaten her three Easter eggs, so todays one she has eaten in bed is probably one of the kids that someone has bought for them… how sad

0983988D-75E6-47FE-B0DA-4ED450A1CBBC.jpeg

Does she ever want to keep her own children happy and not just herself? She seems to resent every moment spent being a parent

• Wow
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1213843

Does she ever want to keep her own children happy and not just herself? She seems to resent every moment spent being a parent
90% of her days are not having to deal with the kids because they're in nursery anyway. So what is she on about?
Are those 2 days a week with them really that tedious

I don’t understand how she struggles so much? She has two children. They are in nursery 5 (?) days a week now and in bed early every night apparently. She has time for an hour long bath each night. Literally every minute of her day is spent worrying how to entertain her kids? Just let them be! Kids can decide things for themselves!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.