Enjoying Being Emma #3 Always moaning about James and John. Everyday something's wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to feel sorry for her when I first followed her and she had fertility struggles but I honestly don’t get why she went all through that, just to despise her children. There’s no motherly love there at all, always describes them like they’re such an inconvenience to her

Reactions: 9
Her kids go to bed really early, so she has time for a soak before bed, her kids sleep through until 6am, so why is she needing extra sleep? She really is a screwed up person. She’s never content.

Reactions: 12
How many times is she going to mention that she went back to work early? It was 100% what she wanted to do so stop going on about it. Says she'll be counting down to Summer but I can only imagine the moaning that will happen in the 6 week hols!

Reactions: 11
“We would have spent this weekend enjoying the last couple of days of my maternity which we’re going to try and do anyway”…followed by “today is a washing, house tidying…”. Emma, love. You may get utter joy out of cleaning your house 109394 times a week, but I can pretty much guarantee that is NOT something your children (and indeed your husband) would consider “enjoying” the weekend.

Reactions: 10
I feel like shes the type that constantly says she’s cleaning her house but her house isn’t actually that clean.

Reactions: 10
Anyone else get really strong images in their head when she uses these descriptions? I imagine her actually throwing in the chicken breasts over her shoulder all haphazardly and the curry sauce splattering up the wall 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A weeks worth of overnight oats?
Surely that'll be horrible by the end of the week? 🤢

• Sick
I get being a mum and working is tiring but doesn't she ever want to stay up with her husband for a bit? Never known someone have so many headaches.

Reactions: 7
I get being a mum and working is tiring but doesn't she ever want to stay up with her husband for a bit? Never known someone have so many headaches.
She has her perfect little family so it's headaches every night😂

Reactions: 3
One foot on the floor at all times to maintain a sense of decency

Leave the nightie on for modesty... lie back and think of England
ever seen Kevin and Perry Go Large? The scene where the Pattinsons discuss conceiving Kevin??

oh if we must do it this once to produce the greatest child on earth who is perfect in every way

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think ive ever eaten overnight oats & felt stuffed afterwards. And she’s not the only one who eats lunch at 1:20. I had 3 colleagues who ate at 3pm on Monday because we were so busy but I didn’t see them posting on social media for sympathy. You literally feel she wants to be congratulated for living her life some days.

Reactions: 12
I just cannot believe that Emma is an engaging/interesting teacher 🥱🥱 I bet she ran off to the staff room to tell everyone that her pupil said her class was great (if anyone actually did say that....)

I just cannot believe that Emma is an engaging/interesting teacher 🥱🥱 I bet she ran off to the staff room to tell everyone that her pupil said her class was great (if anyone actually did say that....)
So they don’t like her teaching but the fact she’s so militant that the kids are scared to misbehave- brilliant depiction there!

Reactions: 3
So the kids have to ration their chocolate until Xmas, but she’s having an Easter egg every night!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.