Enjoying Being Emma #3 Always moaning about James and John. Everyday something's wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I bought Hattie and James a couple of Christmas presents - nothing exciting’

yeah you’re right, I can’t remember the last time you bought them anything exciting!

Reactions: 11
I work full time & would love some me time but my priority is spending quality time with my son. Her priority is always herself!

Reactions: 6
Her kids won't have any personalities will they. Poor sods! I had a long convo with my 3 year old about bumble bees; do they go to sleep, have they got pockets 🤣 where do they keep the honey?... all while he threw water bombs at my plants and garden ornaments 🤦🏼‍♀️ Can you imagine her kids coming out with something like that? Not a chance! They'll be expected to be reading sonnets and folk dancing for thrills 🙄 she's a cock!

• Haha
Her kids won't have any personalities will they. Poor sods! I had a long convo with my 3 year old about bumble bees; do they go to sleep, have they got pockets 🤣 where do they keep the honey?... all while he threw water bombs at my plants and garden ornaments 🤦🏼‍♀️ Can you imagine her kids coming out with something like that? Not a chance! They'll be expected to be reading sonnets and folk dancing for thrills 🙄 she's a cock!
Pockets 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
people can spend their money however they like and even if someone is struggling financially, I fully believe everyone deserves to have nice things and treat themselves - I hate the whole ‘well you’re poor so you must never do a nice thing and should sell every single possession that isn’t directly keeping you alive otherwise it’s your own fault for being poor’

but she CONSTANTLY moans about being poor and never treating herself or having a babysitter and then regularly does this the day after moaning about it? 6 doughnuts from Crosstown must have been a minimum £20 and lush were giving away ONE free bath bomb (and called that huge bag a small stock up 🥲) - and she also spent £40 on biscuits and went pottery painting so which is it??

i absolutely hate it when people moan about having no money but then make a point of flashing their purchases - you don’t have to play poverty or be embarrassed that you’re in a reasonable financial position (unless you’re not and are putting doughnuts and bath bombs on a credit card I guess?) - but maybe be a bit grateful and stop moaning? it’s just insulting to those who are choosing between food and heat at the moment!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
people can spend their money however they like and even if someone is struggling financially, I fully believe everyone deserves to have nice things and treat themselves - I hate the whole ‘well you’re poor so you must never do a nice thing and should sell every single possession that isn’t directly keeping you alive otherwise it’s your own fault for being poor’

but she CONSTANTLY moans about being poor and never treating herself or having a babysitter and then regularly does this the day after moaning about it? 6 doughnuts from Crosstown must have been a minimum £20 and lush were giving away ONE free bath bomb (and called that huge bag a small stock up 🥲) - and she also spent £40 on biscuits and went pottery painting so which is it??

i absolutely hate it when people moan about having no money but then make a point of flashing their purchases - you don’t have to play poverty or be embarrassed that you’re in a reasonable financial position (unless you’re not and are putting doughnuts and bath bombs on a credit card I guess?) - but maybe be a bit grateful and stop moaning? it’s just insulting to those who are choosing between food and heat at the moment!
This 100%

And then add on top the fact she won't pay out for toys and things for the kids because they're £30/£40 ect. But then the next day spends £40 on chocolate for herself or whatever.

Reactions: 10

Yes! She must of spent nearly £100 in the last 24 hours on biscuits, donuts and bath bombs but then moans they have no funds for a babysitter, toys for her kids etc 🤔

For someone who clearly has an eating disorder she spends so much money on cakes/chocolate/biscuits!

Reactions: 4
It must be one of their pay days or something. For someone that cant afford baby sitters and everything else she complains about kot affording, she's sure spending loads.
Sounds more like they're just not good at managing money than not affording things.
Those bloomer pant things she's ordered a couple of are £13.50 each.

“James had a 40min nap while I was in Cambridge” another subtle dig at John. Granted it’s frustrating when they have a daytime nap and then that upsets bedtime but a)if you don’t want to risk that don’t leave them where you can’t control every minute of their day, b)it’s a bank holiday, what does it matter? c) it’s not you dealing with it so not your issue and d) fml why are you in bed at 9.50 when you don’t have to get up for work the next day you fun sponge?! Poor John will just settle James and then get to go and sit all on his tod. Again. Why is she so bleeping miserable?!

witch
Screenshot_20220502_153521_com.instagram.android.jpg

“James had a 40min nap while I was in Cambridge” another subtle dig at John. Granted it’s frustrating when they have a daytime nap and then that upsets bedtime but a)if you don’t want to risk that don’t leave them where you can’t control every minute of their day, b)it’s a bank holiday, what does it matter? c) it’s not you dealing with it so not your issue and d) fml why are you in bed at 9.50 when you don’t have to get up for work the next day you fun sponge?! Poor John will just settle James and then get to go and sit all on his tod. Again. Why is she so bleeping miserable?!
Maybe John needed a little bit of "me time" hence the nap. She's such a cow

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
witchView attachment 1237360

Maybe John needed a little bit of "me time" hence the nap. She's such a cow
It’s literally vile that she is wishing the long weekend away so she can get away from her children. Can you imagine them reading this tit when they’re older?! I’d be so sad if I found out my mum spoke about me the way she does about James and Hattie.

Reactions: 9
Her camera roll must be full of miserable selfies. She went out on her own Saturday and Sunday but is moaning about her 'much longed for' kids after one day!

Reactions: 7
Why would you wish away prescious time with your children to to go work? I get that we all have days we want bedtime to come, but I’ve never wished to go to work rather than enjoy time with family.

Reactions: 9
all of her selfies are absolutely identical with the same expression - does anyone else find them really annoying? is it because I associate them with her moaning about her kids every day? Why does she need to take a selfie every time? She looks exactly the same in every single one, the angle/her hair/expression/glasses/super neat eyebrows never change either and idk why it’s annoying but it IS 😅

Reactions: 8
She had 2 days to herself. Was in bed by 9pm whilst her husband dealt with James.
She's had 1 day with the kids and she's complaining she wants to go to work.
To then go back to not seeing the kids until next weekend basically. Where she'll be moaning that she wishes it's Monday again.
You wouldn't think these kids were wanted for a long time.
100% think she only had kids because it was the "next step" in their relationship. Not because she wanted them.

Reactions: 5
I think someone on here mentioned once that she never eats vegetables and it's so true. That isn't a roast dinner! I've never seen her eat a proper roast, everything she eats has a little side salad.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.