Enjoying Being Emma #3 Always moaning about James and John. Everyday something's wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's certainly got that angle down to a T making herself look thinner
Oh my god she has! I’ve seen her out and about and she is a lot bigger then she lets on. She has an enormous amount of weight on her back, and she is definitely about 3-4 times wider then she would have you believe. I’m not being mean. It’s the truth. She is just good at angles.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my god she has! I’ve seen her out and about and she is a lot bigger then she lets on. She has an enormous amount of weight on her back, and she is definitely about 3-4 times wider then she would have you believe. I’m not being mean. It’s the truth. She is just good at angles.
Yeah, I saw her a few months ago too and was so shocked at how much bigger she is compared to the posts she does on Instagram!
Nothing wrong with it at all, but don't fake it!

Reactions: 1
Yeah, I saw her a few months ago too and was so shocked at how much bigger she is compared to the posts she does on Instagram!
Nothing wrong with it at all, but don't fake it!
I don't understand why they do it it's obvious there are people in RL who know the truth 😄

Reactions: 4
There is little I hate more than someone posting photos of themselves pretend sleeping with their child. I find it so incredibly cringy!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There is little I hate more than someone posting photos of themselves pretend sleeping with their child. I find it so incredibly cringy!
Hahaha I came here to say this too 😂

Also, see shes back to boasting about their sleep again.
I don't get why it constantly needs to be discussed

"so we watched a bit of TV and smiled at one another"
Who even writes that? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So it seems Emma is all happy when her kids sleep thru the night and basically sleep all day too, (or are at nursery.) So she has to do duck all...

She wanted to cry because James didn't want to go back to sleep?
He's almost 3! He clearly doesn't need the naps!
How hard is it to get?

Reactions: 5
it seems her happiness is tied to their sleep pattern which is so sad. She is just so selfish and always put her own needs first which is why she gets upset about them not sleeping. I can imagine she is quite forceful with trying to get him to sleep as well and I imagine she’s shouty as well.

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20211216_124743.jpg

Oooh can hardly wait...
Wonder if it's steak and blow job night for John!?
It is Xmas after all 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For someone who claims to not be able to afford Christmas she must be spending a fortune on nursery for James. Most people can't afford to keep one kid in nursery when they're on mat leave. Not saying there's anything wrong with it (though I think she wouldn't find the days she had them both so overwhelming if she had them more) but if I was looking at my finances and thinking that Christmas was going to be really tight, I'd keep James home a little more to make sure they could have a couple of extra presents. I have three kids and one of the best things about my second and third mat leaves were getting to hang out with my bigger two a bit more. You never get those years back.

Reactions: 9
For someone who claims to not be able to afford Christmas she must be spending a fortune on nursery for James. Most people can't afford to keep one kid in nursery when they're on mat leave. Not saying there's anything wrong with it (though I think she wouldn't find the days she had them both so overwhelming if she had them more) but if I was looking at my finances and thinking that Christmas was going to be really tight, I'd keep James home a little more to make sure they could have a couple of extra presents. I have three kids and one of the best things about my second and third mat leaves were getting to hang out with my bigger two a bit more. You never get those years back.
I completely agree with this.
She complains being short of money but then she keeps putting James in for extra days?
They're not cheap! Just because she wants a rest 🤷🏻‍♀️
I get you may want a rest but he's already in nursery 4 days a week

Reactions: 3
Jolly happy memo in the last few weeks?
Think you always have hun
The Christmas excitement has not come from my work, it has come from my small human and their buzz around it all. What a shame poor James and his excitement of Christmas doesn’t get her in the spirit. Mind you, he has a tit tree and probably doesn’t know Santa exists so doubt he’s all that geared up for it either 😢
I know she lost her dad and this will be the first year without him which will undoubtedly be hard, but surely that’s all the reason to put your all into getting excited to make it a happy time for yourself and your children.

Reactions: 9
So many people have to work over christmas, she is lucky to be on mat leave and spend it all with her babies.

So many people have to work over christmas, she is lucky to be on mat leave and spend it all with her babies.
But instead she’s shoved poor James into nursery for extra days, moaned about Hattie not settling, moaned about money and her husband 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.