Enjoying Being Emma #3 Always moaning about James and John. Everyday something's wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she’s put more than 2lbs on too. She said she didn’t weigh last night because she was “too tired to go and weigh” so presumably she’s weighed herself this morning. We all know we weigh more in the evening (when she normally weighs) than the morning, so the gain is probably higher than that… so of course she’ll now need to starve herself, complain of headaches and be generally miserable for the next 2 weeks to get the (at least) 6.5lbs off before Xmas day.

Ps…emmaneezer Scrooge is bloody amazing 😂😂😂
Nail on head 👏 she needs to rename herself 'exhausted being Emma' 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The money she’s spent on those instahun matching jumpers that no kids care about could of been spent on things they actually would get enjoyment from. She may not want a house full of toys but hey Emma guess what it isn’t all about you!! How fun is that house on Christmas Day…poor John! He must dread coming home everyday! And the fact she has a constant headache and in bed for 8pm. Wow what a thrilling relationship!! Having kids is tiring but it doesn’t need to be such hard work!! Most parents of young kids are tired…you just get on with it!

Reactions: 7
She’s missed the point about the tree completely. There’s nothing wrong with having sentimental baubles that seem plain/boring to everyone else, but why not have colourful lights and tinsel as well?

Reactions: 5
Emma claims to be organised and start Christmas shopping early so she can't use lack of funds as an excuse. I am on mat leave and also have a 3year old, I knew money would be tight over christmas so I bought all his birthday and xmas presents whilst i was still getting full pay. I probably have gone a bit OTT but he is so excited and it's the first year he really understands about Santa.
She bought a dinkum doll for H which she probably won't play with for nearly a year. They cost around £30 and Emma obviously bought it just because she likes it. Buy her some loud, colourful toys!

Emma claims to be organised and start Christmas shopping early so she can't use lack of funds as an excuse. I am on mat leave and also have a 3year old, I knew money would be tight over christmas so I bought all his birthday and xmas presents whilst i was still getting full pay. I probably have gone a bit OTT but he is so excited and it's the first year he really understands about Santa.
She bought a dinkum doll for H which she probably won't play with for nearly a year. They cost around £30 and Emma obviously bought it just because she likes it. Buy her some loud, colourful toys!
It's the fact she won't wrap the bloody doll (she too pretty to wrap????!!!) 🤬🤬🤬 obviously Hattie won't have a clue but if she doesn't wrap James's presents thats scandalous WTF is up with her

It's the fact she won't wrap the bloody doll (she too pretty to wrap????!!!) 🤬🤬🤬 obviously Hattie won't have a clue but if she doesn't wrap James's presents thats scandalous WTF is up with her
Would James not question why Santa hasn’t brought the doll? It’s just sat by the tree unwrapped already? For a teacher she really doesn’t come across like she wants to make the most of their childhood! It doesn’t stay magical for long!

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t get the joy in anything does she even going off and seeing little (don’t have to be expensive bits) I know my kids will love is something she’d never do
The little surprises that just suit them are what they love most in our house

Reactions: 3
Would James not question why Santa hasn’t brought the doll? It’s just sat by the tree unwrapped already? For a teacher she really doesn’t come across like she wants to make the most of their childhood! It doesn’t stay magical for long!
I can imagine she’s the type of parent not to encourage believing in Santa as it means she won’t get the thanks and credit for the presents

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’m sure she’s said before that santa only brings the stockings in her house? And one of the things in the stocking are some thank you cards to write to all friends and family for the gifts they buy (which I actually don’t think is a terrible idea) but from that it leads me to believe that a lot of it is about being thanked herself

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It’s so very sad to think of James’ Christmas being as it is. I actually want to find where they live (in a non creepy way!) and shower him with the presents he’s been missing out on for the last 3 years.

She must work in an alright school if the Christmas party is £50, cos no way would any ordinary teacher pay that (I thought mine was steep at £35, maybe I’m just tight). Why can’t she get the plastic tatt, the flashing lights, the awful musical toys and the games that go everywhere and let him enjoy being a child.

It’s actually heartbreaking.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It’s so very sad to think of James’ Christmas being as it is. I actually want to find where they live (in a non creepy way!) and shower him with the presents he’s been missing out on for the last 3 years.

She must work in an alright school if the Christmas party is £50, cos no way would any ordinary teacher pay that (I thought mine was steep at £35, maybe I’m just tight). Why can’t she get the plastic tatt, the flashing lights, the awful musical toys and the games that go everywhere and let him enjoy being a child.

It’s actually heartbreaking.
Why can't she have both things on the tree, we do. Some lovely sentimental pieces and some crap lol

Reactions: 8
She's missing a trick, OK she doesn't want a house full of plastic tat ... but at their age you can spend £20 in places like poundland, HB, B&M etc and get loads of things that they will love and play with. You don't have to spend a lot to make them happy when they're young

She's missing a trick, OK she doesn't want a house full of plastic tat ... but at their age you can spend £20 in places like poundland, HB, B&M etc and get loads of things that they will love and play with. You don't have to spend a lot to make them happy when they're young
Exactly I used to love it when the kids were small quantity over quality, when my son was James's age he had a big pile of wrapped presents and a toy tractor which was in the box but not wrapped he climbed on top of the box and refused to get off.

Reading her posts, it actually shocks me that she’s an English teacher. Her captions are awfully written and her grammar is sub par.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.