Enjoying Being Emma #2 Headaches every single day, James don’t mess up that tuff tray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally think this woman is bonkers. Her child wakes up at 4.30am so instead of telling her 2 year old to go back to sleep for another hour (at least!) She starts housework and makes blooming brownies?

Tell your son to go back to sleep, and to eat the breakfast he's given. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My 2yo son is an early riser 5.30 is the absolute earliest I consider waking up, and I make him stay in bed until 6. Absolutely no way would I get up at 4.30, she’s nuts. He’ll get used to it!! I’d be getting him in a routine to wake up later ASAP, imagine doing a 3am feed , going to back to bed at 4 to be woken up at 4.30. She needs to sort him out, maybe take him off the reins and let him run around and burn some energy. I don’t get those reins either, kids need to learn themselves when they can run around and when it’s time to hold their parents hand.

Reactions: 9
She really needs to look at the routine they’ve got and ASAP because she isn’t going to cope when the new baby comes along if her routine is minimal sleep and the day beginning for her two year old at that time. But then again I wonder if she’s bothered about sorting it, she loses her upper hand against John if she doesn’t get up with J everyday and her Instagram content would dry up even more than it is now. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
It's like she's got this urge to prove she's an awesome parent - that even though her child doesn't sleep to an acceptable time she still managed to get up, load the dishwasher and make brownies. Brownies that she won't even eat and will probably palm off to the nursery.

She literally bought him a Gro Clock. He's old enough to understand it... Use it.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
My son wakes at a stupidly early time sometimes, not 4.30 but 5.30. I put an audio book on in his room and tell him it's not time to get up yet. He is only 5/6 weeks older than J but he stays in his bed, she needs to sort it out now before little miss (🥴😅) arrives!

Reactions: 3
I’d get into bed with my child or bring my child into my bed if it was that early. Absolutely ridiculous she gives into him. She makes a rod for her own back but you can tell she likes to be smug and be like look at me, look what I’ve achieved this morning!

Reactions: 10
So not only does she have students follow her, parents too.

But this is such a teachery comment.
She can't even respond to someone without adding in a negative comment in a way. 😂
It is amazing that a parent says she is a magical teacher because she comes across as so.... Meh.
To respond to a parent that way on a setting with thousands of followers is so inappropriate. Bizarre.

Reactions: 14
She’s the only teacher I know with such a public social media presence who chats with parents
Beyond inappropriate
Stunned her school allow it

Reactions: 18

She can't even respond to someone without adding in a negative comment in a way. 😂
She needs reporting! Totally inappropriate to have a parent on her social media and be responding to them in this way. It is actually quite a rude comment as well. Imagine if this parent complains! What is her plan for that?

Reactions: 15

Honestly couldn't believe a parent could make such a nice comment for her then to basically say the child is ok "when they apply themselves" which we all know means there a little tit most of the time! She could have just said thank you!! Silly witch.

Reactions: 18

Wow! As if she’s said that publicly! I’d be fuming if I was that parent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.