Enjoying Being Emma #2 Headaches every single day, James don’t mess up that tuff tray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did a post this morning about being 15.5 stone but feeling quite good even though pregnancy makes her feel sad about her body changing sometimes. Did anyone see that? Then the same picture reposted but with a different caption? Or am I going crazy.
I just can't believe her when she says it though.
Because then an hour later she'll be posting about how it's bothering her. Or she'll be indirectly complaining about it about her clothes or something

Reactions: 5
She did a post this morning about being 15.5 stone but feeling quite good even though pregnancy makes her feel sad about her body changing sometimes. Did anyone see that? Then the same picture reposted but with a different caption? Or am I going crazy.
I saw that.
Another headache. I’d be very concerned if I have had such a variety of illnesses.

Reactions: 4
I just had a look, definitely changed it as I saw the bit about being 15 stone aswell 🧐

Reactions: 2
Oh was it a story then? I was sure it was a post but it is on her stories!
Another day out with a 2 year old on reins, I find it very odd.

Reactions: 7
“ James had picnic while John and I decided to favour an order from the cafe “

Why is everything so smug and irritating 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fields of gold, what is this chick on? Just say Happy Anniversary like a normal person and be done with it! 🤣

Reactions: 8
God that post made me feel a little sick. They haven't been together for 19 years as they lost touch. He looks shifty in those photos....bet he has affairs....😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here’s a meal kit we bought, but I changed it all to use stuff I already have...

she’s so odd around food.

Reactions: 4
"but I need to check the weather forecast."
"Turns out the weather says rain for the next 7 days"

Is she writing us a story? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.