English channel migrant crossing crisis #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still doesn’t alter the fact he should have his citizenship revoked on the grounds of security. Who wants to fund the enemy.
The problem the court found was with concerned with how the UK government did this as I would understand

I would expect you to know that when the government is allowed to do whatever, even if it's for the public good, it can quickly turn into a danger for everyone and anyone that does something the government doesn't like that isn't necessarily as serious as terrorism

Reactions: 2
Still doesn’t alter the fact he should have his citizenship revoked on the grounds of security. Who wants to fund the enemy.
And they could have done that and I would have supported it if only they had done it within the law and their own policies. But they didn't.

And it still doesn't explain why they took absolutely no action against this 'security risk' for 9 months between identifying his links to ISIL and him leaving the country.

And they could have done that and I would have supported it if only they had done it within the law and their own policies. But they didn't.

And it still doesn't explain why they took absolutely no action against this 'security risk' for 9 months between identifying his links to ISIL and him leaving the country.
Exactly the same way they didn’t apprehend him at Dublin airport , lack of decent security , maybe he was being monitored ? as is usually the case if they need to gather evidence.

Rwanda must be safe enough for some 😏
If I remember right and as far as I understood when I read that one book, the UNHCR is responsible for the refugees they send to Rwanda and they are under their care for the duration - not the Rwandan government. There are many complaints about the resettlement process from there being extremely slow

No one has actually chosen to remain in Rwanda according to this, though I’m a bit unclear on how recent that info is:

If I remember right and as far as I understood when I read that one book, the UNHCR is responsible for the refugees they send to Rwanda and they are under their care for the duration - not the Rwandan government. There are many complaints about the resettlement process from there being extremely slow

No one has actually chosen to remain in Rwanda according to this, though I’m a bit unclear on how recent that info is:
Isn’t that what the new UK Rwandan bill is entails ?

Isn’t that what the new UK Rwandan bill is entails ?
As I understand the new Bill doesn’t change the fact that the Rwandan government remains in charge of processing those claims and taking responsibility for the people - at most the UK is meant to oversee that everything is legal/not at risk of refoulment. It also doesn’t give a choice for the people to resettle in the UK if their asylum claim is successful

So no, it’s very different

Reactions: 3
As I understand the new Bill doesn’t change the fact that the Rwandan government remains in charge of processing those claims and taking responsibility for the people - at most the UK is meant to oversee that everything is legal/not at risk of refoulment. It also doesn’t give a choice for the people to resettle in the UK if their asylum claim is successful

So no, it’s very different
IMG_2596.jpeg

---
IMG_2598.jpeg

Last edited:
The problem with the 'new' and old Rwanda plans is that the Rwandan government has a documented record of doing the very things that they have signed 'treaties' promising not to do.

Reactions: 1
Irish passports are handed out like smarties ,doubt Varadkar will push anything through at the rate he’s turning a blind eye to the concerns of Irish people.

How coincidental! Since the Irish gov refuses to give single men accommodation there’s been an increase in lone child asylum seekers 😉

Attachments

The next big scandal will be thousands of stolen children from foreign countries and found abandoned on British streets.
I’m thinking the children are really adult men, too coincidental that the numbers have increased once single men weren’t offered accommodation…There’s lots of kids being trafficked into Ireland from Africa for sex.

I’m thinking the children are really adult men, too coincidental that the numbers have increased once single men weren’t offered accommodation…There’s lots of kids being trafficked into Ireland from Africa for sex.
😲 sounds like it can't get any worse.
I used to see the adverts for Irish tourism and wonder how it went from that to the place it is now.

• Sad