English channel migrant crossing crisis #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s people with military training, not a whole army

Also like that you’ve implied they have a loyalty to the country they’re fleeing from there 🤭
Depends how many you class as an army…Many have returned to their homeland on holiday …There’s nearly 1000 asylum seekers sleeping outside the IPO in Dublin would that be classed as an army ?

Reactions: 2
Depends how many you class as an army, many have returned to their homeland 🤷🏼‍♀️
Think you’re going to have issues defining unconnected individuals as an army

Do you have a source for the many returning to their countries or?

Think you’re going to have issues defining unconnected individuals as an army

Do you have a source for the many returning to their countries or?
How could I when the HO doesn’t keep check , but seems once there’s crime committed its a common denominator….There’s thousands of unconnected Ukrainian men all over Europe that could be classed as deserters 🤷🏼‍♀️

They wonder why the Irish have taken to the streets 😂
So if I get this straight, if successful the UK will officially be an unsafe country?

Therefore, those on this thread who express such heartfelt concern for the plight of asylum seekers ("amongst the poorest and most vulnerable members of our society" (TM)), and the UKs obligations vis a vis international law must surely then demand an immediate policy of relocating all asylum seeker AND refugees to an internationally recognised place of safety. And if not why? How can any person of conscience stand by and let vulnerable people suffer so?

Of course if unsuccessful is this another example of the frivolous law suits that never happen?
---
A lot of people get stuck in Libya or generally trying to cross into Europe. We discussed this a few times on this thread

The whole discussion about military training is also hitting a bit too close to some very common Islamophobic statements and wild assumptions
Not quite getting the "wild assumption" that A) terrorist and criminals exist, and
B) those who choose to follow such err, .... career paths.... wouldn't benefit from weapons, explosives, and killing training?

And my post doesn't mention Islam at all. Why are you making the connection between terrorism and Islam unprompted in your mind?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Typical loonies supporting criminals and murderers 🤡
Well with "charities" it is always worth looking at the make up and trustees of the organisation. And it's also worth remembering that charity does not equal expert or even neutral. He is the constitution of this organisation.

An immigration lawyer, a channel 4 news journalist, a "micro business owner", check out their associated business interests in their companies house appointments as well. I'm for ever impressed by a proto-capitalists ability to make money out of thin air.....

Reactions: 3
Take it they don’t know his actual age it’s all guess work 🙄
Oh my actual god the rhetoric used by the “Solidarity platform” (why do No Borders extremists insist on rebranding pressure groups?) would make Comical Ali blush.

"violent escalation in the persecution of migrants to 'Stop the Boats'".

What kind of biased, privileged middle class upbringing believes that due process is violence? Are they stating that this man should no have been prosecuted because he was a migrant? They aren’t even bothering to hide their racism any more.

If I am wrong I invite everyone to look at their Facebook page. Favourite Quote. “Freedom of movement for all”. I thought earlier on in these threads the usual suspects vehemently denied that they were No Borders believers. I would have much more respect if at least they came out and admitted it instead of engaging in frankly laughable verbal gymnastics. Is it because in their hearts they know how bloody stupid the idea is?

There are only two types of people who want the abolition of borders and immigration checks. Racist Far Left extremists who want to erase national identities because they believe this will result in a Marxist utopia (quite how scores a triple back somersault with a double twist on the mental gymnastics scale), and organised crime groups who want to make it easier to set up smuggling networks.

And that is a damn shallow gene pool.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Once they’re apprehended their home country becomes safe 😏
IMG_4383.jpeg
IMG_4384.jpeg

---
IMG_4385.jpeg
IMG_4387.jpeg
IMG_4386.jpeg

Further update on Musa Dogan ( he’s been mentioned on earlier threads) apparently he’s now using a different name and claiming asylum from Turkey despite being given asylum in Sweden and marrying a Polish woman (where he also was given permission to stay) …Now looking for a free house in Ireland and leading a revolution against the government 😂
---
How are France not breaking the ECHR but UK face red tape from every corner 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Butchered 3/4 women , would this not be classed as terrorism ?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I'm so sick of all these useful idiots, loads of them out on Tower Bridge, it's simple if you don't support the country you live in, then live in the country you support.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm so sick of all these useful idiots, loads of them out on Tower Bridge, it's simple if you don't support the country you live in, then live in the country you support.
Surely there would be no need for opposition parties if the attitude is "if you don't support the country you live in, then live in the country you support."

We could just have a one party state and accept anything they enact and if we don't like it just move somewhere else if that's the case.

I forgot, moving is much more difficult since Brexit. Maybe if they didn't like being a part of the EU they could have moved somewhere else instead.

• Heart
If there is no ideological motivation behind it it's not terrorism
I’ve read that report from top to bottom. There is no indication as to what his motivation was. Could be terrorism, a brothel in the decadent west would certainly be a target for an extremist, it might have been a John went wrong, he might have been a total psycho, he might be ill.

All we know is three woman are dead because of this man’s alleged actions. And that is the only thing that is important here.
---
Surely there would be no need for opposition parties if the attitude is "if you don't support the country you live in, then live in the country you support."

We could just have a one party state and accept anything they enact and if we don't like it just move somewhere else if that's the case.

I forgot, moving is much more difficult since Brexit. Maybe if they didn't like being a part of the EU they could have moved somewhere else instead.
Sounds like Gaza.

It’s still piss easy to travel to Europe as well.

Reactions: 4
I’ve read that report from top to bottom. There is no indication as to what his motivation was. Could be terrorism, a brothel in the decadent west would certainly be a target for an extremist, it might have been a John went wrong, he might have been a total psycho, he might be ill.

All we know is three woman are dead because of this man’s alleged actions. And that is the only thing that is important here.
---

Sounds like Gaza.

Echoes of this case from last year, public put at risk because they wouldn’t release a proper description, he travelled north on a packed bus with an accomplice despite having no friends or relations in Ireland 🤷🏼‍♀️ PSNI couldn’t get a proper ID on him as he’d destroyed his documents.

---

Sounds like Gaza.

Yes I did mean Gaza