Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I remember seeing footage of when she jumped out of a plane and went skydiving and she went topless and she shared that footage in one of her stories. I was kind of shocked as her small breasts were all on show and she has a round tubby body with those small breasts and it was just strange! Why would any woman want to skydive with her breasts exposed like that? It would be freezing and so uncomfortable and all those people, skydiving with her, having to see that. It goes to show how desperate she is at attention seeking and exhibitionism. She will embarrass herself to get attention. Its weird. No one wants to see that, especially when they are about to embark on a sky dive. She is really delusional. It's weird how her sisters or brothers dont pull her aside and tell her. They claim to be close but honestly I would be having a chat with my sister about that.

Who the hell puts a health retreat over Christmas with your children who are at the age they still believe in the magic of the season!
Yeah what mother would even want to spend chrissy away from her kids? That's insane.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Maybe this is where ALove is staying???
That's a great theory! You could be onto something there.

Emmy is a happy girl this morning, pumping out the beats in her "sexy" off the shoulder top, singing to the camera. Think that lightstim's servicing more than her plump little face.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Your onto something. The “emotional” comment was telling. Maybe they are cleaning the shed so Lou can live in there on her recliner.
I agree! And always happy to hear everyone's theory! I don't listen to Emmylou so I missed the "emotional ordeal" quote. Very telling! 3 weeks after that surgery seems like a strange time to be cleaning up. I wonder if the burden on the de facto after Emmylou planted herself on the recliner after a $15,000 - $20,000 out of pocket tummy tuck for a woman who is still morbidly obese was the final nail in the coffin. Their outgoings finances always stagger me. It's not like Emmylou is getting $250,000 for a long term endorsement like Nadia was going to get before the kmart plate incident. And the de facto hasn't been seen much lately.
I always think Emmylou is one crisis away from bankruptcy.
If it is a break up, I hope the children will be emotionally and financially supported and hopefully can stay at the same school with their friends for now.

I wonder if Emmylou went on a 7 day free trial with WW hoping they would offer her a sponsorship. I haven't seen any reference to WW or points for a few days. I don't listen to her stories so not sure if she has said anything?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

Whiskers1

VIP Member
I’d hope not. I’m just imagining a tipsy Emmy trying to seduce him and he’s probably lonely enough to do it. Maybe she’ll ask if he wants to see her model her new swimmers 🤣. Plus he’s too lazy to get a cab home/ask her for the money. Sorry for the visuals.
Like Wee Mary Macgregor when she seduces Gordon - so many Magda references for her it's scary 😂😂😂
p.S you also have to be old enough to remember Fast Forward 😂
1636458547526.png

• Haha

icouldsizedown

So she can drag her spoiled ass to melbourne every Friday but can’t take sageeeyyyyyy to basketball. Honestly, that child is doing the Lords work by blasting his music and spoiling his mums incessant stories. Give her hell saaaaaageeeyyyyyyy

• Haha
I haven’t followed ELL so I wanted to google her and found this article from 2018. So much has changed! She didn’t do any sponsored posts apparently and all she wanted was to be a tv presenter! Obviously she realised she could earn a living promoting all sorts of crap! From aprons, salt, tuna, clothes, make up, alcohol there is nothing she won’t promote! https://sothefairytaleslied.com/tag/emmylou-maccarthy/
I wish she’d just accept that the TV host dream is dead. She’s an influencer with a reasonable size following, who is clearly getting decent money for sponsored posts. Isn’t that enough? I think she’s got too much of her life online now to really be attractive as a TV host anyway. Actual TV hosts leave something to the imagination, they don’t just splash every random thought online. She could have quite a comfortable, successful little life on insta if she’d just stop and appreciate what she has.

She definitely seems like the type to be like “oh once I do this I’ll be happy” over and over...to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars and her family. I hope she finds a good therapist to work through her issues.

Michy02

VIP Member
I’m sorry but even Sue Lyn looks ridiculous in her Zoe Moss clown dress. She’s gorgeous but it’s doing nothing for her. Imagine going to a fancy dinner and rocking up in your Zoe Moss clothes 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also does ELL get a kickback from mentioning Braaaad’s cafe all the time?! Surely the coffee isn’t that great! 😭😭😭

Whiskers1

VIP Member
Honestly, screenshotting this stuff has become one of my favourite things to do. :ROFLMAO: This one is right up there (pardon the pun). We should make a coffee table book of all these delightful images of influencers being rank humans…….
I'm dying 🤣

She actually thinks waddling around all day with someone videoing her, or setting up one of her tripods is such engaging content, she's going to get a contract for The Today Show or something... and her being the spokesperson for "our industry" or whatever TF that board she is on for influencers? What a joke.
Just bake and cook all your fat laden food and forget the high profile TV career darls, the only demographic you're relatable to is the bogan variety. No matter how much you "like" Lana Wilkinson's posts 🙄
Christ I've had a thought....imagine Mrs Pots got a gig in the birdcage at the Spring Carnival - I can feel the cringe of the 2nd hand embarrassment now 😳 the over excited baby voice giggling with the scrunched up face in everyone's personal space, I die at the thought 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

gemmagucci

VIP Member
No there isn’t. Maybe she could hire a nanny for all that. Haven’t we all managed multiple sports and kids on the same night. Most sports start after 5pm - ie: Socccer/footy. We’ve all done it. She lives in Port Melbourne- Sage footy is across the road from them. The girls gymnastics is around the corner. Either way she is a lazy fuck … doesn’t want to do anything that doesn’t concern her. She doesn’t work 9-5. She works hours that are flex.

Attachments

• Haha

Whiskers1

VIP Member
She's an extremely lost soul that's for sure. Been trying to create an identity for a long-time.
She's never had money and lost any sense of handling it when she got some.....

It just concerns me that her "community" have gone from almost worshipping her in the Confidence is Contagious days to counselling her over the shitshow we see daily now.
I certainly wouldn't have paid to watch one of her little empowerment sessions, but back then at least she had purpose and some sort of proper engagement. I literally have no idea what her "brand" or her message is now.

Whiskers1

VIP Member
You have articulated this perfectly! 👏 Every person on this thread can see through her bullshit, but you’re so right… we’re not her demographic. She reels in the deeply vulnerable, gives them a shout-out on those stupid Lives she does, or chats to them via DMs, makes them feel like she’s their friend, then sells them overpriced crap they don’t need. It’s the 2021 version of an Avon Lady turning up on your doorstep! The whole “thank you for supporting my family” rubbish makes me sick. I wonder what would change if that was re-worded to say “thank you for paying all of my bills and funding my excessive lifestyle choices so I can do things you can only dream of doing….”.
If she actually went and shopped for herself at "normal" shops, cooked, good, wholesome food for her kids, showed that her community were indeed, helping to support her family, then it'd be a different story. But none of those women could ever dream of shopping in Crown or the Paris end of Collins St.

Faketeeth

I’m not Victorian and don’t watch free to air tv nor listen to local radio so EmmyLou is definitely not going to show up on my radar, but can anyone honestly please tell me a is she actually “well known” in Melbourne/Victoria? Do people know who she is even if they don’t follow her on social media?

I’m just struggling to understand her. I only started following because of GOMI and have hate clicked ever since. She spends so much time on “shoots” and sponsored posts. I know it has been asked here before but is she paying for some of these spots? I just don’t get it. Last night’s photo shoot at the movie - did they ask her to attend? Please help me understand! 🤯
Emmywho? She is a no-one in Melbourne. First I heard of her was from GOMI.

reens84’

Chatty Member
WHAT. THE.FUCK.IS.SHE.WEARING. The pink outfit? Looks like underwear! She’s lost the plot!

gemmagucci

VIP Member
It’s like the media career has gone no where so she’s back to beauty and make up tutorials. Trying very hard for all to believe that she is a highly qualified beauty therapist. Like she tried very hard to make out she was a fashion stylist cause she a 6 weeks course and worked at Gorman for a few months.
I for one love that Aaron has left. Good he finally stood his own ground. Although now she will be playing the ‘I’m a single mother with 3 kids scenario to garner sympathy or set up her next scam income.

She’s a maniacal nutjob .

gemmagucci

VIP Member
For those who remember the character from Fast Forward, EL couldn’t be any more like Pixie Anne Wheatley if she tried. The laugh, the facial expressions… Look it up on YouTube and tell me I’m wrong.
Lol! She is the spitting image.

Attachments

• Haha

gemmagucci

VIP Member
So where has the actual warehouse moved to?
The warehouse she is in today is void of of any evidence of stock and staff? I run a warehouse. I Know. So this is just a vanity space to help her ego along? Not smart business wise. Every square inch of your rental space needs to earn a dollar. You wouldn’t rent a 100,000 sq ft space if you only needed 50,000sq ft space cause you cant make then income to pay the rent and
it goes.
I’ve no idea why she has this space???
And what is her role in Zoe Moss? What does she actually do? She is not in development and design. She is not in administrative duties, she is not in the buying and sales division , she is not in social media and communications (apart from herself standing on front of the camera spruiking the garments), shes not in the wholesale division. Apart from talking crap all day and trying on clothes what is her role? Emmypoo when you read her can you clarify for us?

veganchickenwings

There’s is no way she claims to be concerned about stalkers and privacy? She literally films herself (sorry gets her partner and kids to film) outside the front of her house every day. Anyone that knows Melbourne could figure out where she lives.
Her ABN still lists her home address publicly. The concern about her alleged stalker is as fake as she is 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also, I’m convinced they’re moving out or the real estate has finally put their foot down and told them to clean up their trashy home.

• Wow

Sponfused

VIP Member
No there isn’t. Maybe she could hire a nanny for all that. Haven’t we all managed multiple sports and kids on the same night. Most sports start after 5pm - ie: Socccer/footy. We’ve all done it. She lives in Port Melbourne- Sage footy is across the road from them. The girls gymnastics is around the corner. Either way she is a lazy fuck … doesn’t want to do anything that doesn’t concern her. She doesn’t work 9-5. She works hours that are flex.
Yeah maybe forgo a few breakfasts out and pay for someone to properly look after your kids for the afternoon, not just someone to taxi them backwards and forwards. Or take stock of your choices. If you are having to graft so hard to afford endless meals out and designer clothes at the expense of spending time with your young family.. is it really worth it? I’m sorry but it really has nothing to do with being a single mother. My husband works late and is absolutely no help with getting my kids to and from after school activities. The ways she talks about this shit is like she hasn’t been a parent for 10+ years.