Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I hope Aaron and the kids had a great weekend together.

I’m still unpacking yesterday’s live. Wow.

“She couldn't afford everything he wanted to do to try and be happy”. What does this even mean?! I know we only see snippets, but their finances are so effed up. What could he possibly want? She throws tens (hundreds?) of thousands of dollars at things to make her happy, but nothing for him? They’re a family, it should be their money! He cares for the kids while she’s off doing whatever and spending up big.

I’m all for ambition, but where does it end? She’s got three beautiful children getting older by the second. She’s off pursuing pipe dream after pipe dream, at the expense of her family. Imagine the house and life for her family she could have built instead of wasting all their money on all these bizarre vanity projects. I don’t get it.

Reactions: 9
Why did she need to ring around about basketball for Sagey, why didn’t she talk to her bestie SC and Maddog who is involved in the sport .... surely they could have helped her 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Exactly my first thought. Do you think it’s because no one wants the poor kid in the team because of his mother? I have three kids and they did multiple sports and guess what? I worked too but made it happen on my own with help from other mums who I’ve known since the kids were at school. Maybe if she did school drop off and pick up she’d meet some. I couldn’t believe her yesterday when she asked if there was a service. Takes a village old mate but if you’re that awful people avoid you, you have to do it on your own.

igetitdone

Out for dinner with her sis - get off your phone you pathetic person. I have no interest in dining with people who behave this way. And there is no way you are a regular at Rockpool.

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Wonder if all the subtle but not so subtle , glad to get rid of all this crap talk and cleaning out and feeling like a breathe of fresh air is double ententre for Aaron has is gone.
Why am I hearing these Abba lyrics in my head:

"No more carefree laughter
Silence ever after
Walking through an empty house, tears in my eyes
Here is where the story ends, this is goodbye
Knowing me, knowing you (ah-ha)
There is nothing we can do
Knowing me, knowing you (ah-ha)
We just have to face it, this time
(This time, this time) we're through (we're through)
This time we're through, we're really through
Breaking up is never easy, I know, but I have (I have to go) to go
(This time I have to go, this time I know) knowing me, knowing you
It's the best I can do"

Three weeks after a tummy tuck/abdominal separation repair/lady bits renovated, Emmylou decided it was time to empty out the shed! And that declaration came just days ago from the armchair she had to sleep in because of the surgery. But it was more than the shed, the whole downstairs has been cleared out and cleaned up. Hopefully upstairs too. Why would you do this nearly 4 weeks now after major surgery when you could have done it for the last 3 years? Kids were last seen last Sunday on the trampoline.
Someone mentioned upthread that Emmylou is still wearing her engagement ring. I'm getting the feeling that she is not ready to acknowledge the separation, and I can understand that. If you're the one that has been left, and you weren't ready, it's got to be a blow. And a blow to her public image too. Can't imagine how they will work out all the finances & debt.

Influwanker

I’m not sure what to even say? I’m speechless at that outfit….. there’s been some beauties but this is next level.
This woman is manic…. It’s like a train crash and I can’t look away. The mood swings, the hustling, the spending, more hustling ,the expert on everything….. She’s so delusional, getting worse by the day but I can’t stop watching 🙈😂

gemmagucci

VIP Member
What, and I cannot stress this enough, THE FUCK IS THIS??!?!
Poor AJE. Wonder if they will reshare on their Instagram. It’s a great look! 🤣🤣🤣😄

All I can see today is eyebrows…
Yep crazy eyebrows today! With the crazy mouth - Duromine does that to your speech. It’s basically speed for diabetes and those that need to lose weight.

She’s taking the piss with these dresses isn’t she? Her and the sister are like a comedy duo talking up the greatness of these cheap dressess. “Look it’s stretchy, it’s colourful, it’s good for a throw on , its this that and the other”.
FACT: Its UGLY. Full stop.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

gemmagucci

VIP Member
I love the I’m a full time mum and full time worker bit. Was waiting for her to throw that one about. Just more digs and put downs to Aaron. She’d hardly qualify as a part time worker. Swanning around at the market and now home cooking tonights dinner. Why IS SHE NOT AT WORK???

and that jumpsuit is hideous. The colour is pea soup vomit.

bradsbigjeep

Good lord! She looks like a smashed up prawn 🦐
Top heavy and beady eyes.
Not a good look

Last edited:
  • Haha

KmartByron

Chatty Member
Salons spend a mint making sure they’re trained and have the best equipment, skincare plans, etc - including LED therapy - and this bint comes along with her vibrator-cum-red light ’device’. Ugh, so frustrating, because there are people out there who will just take her for her word. Anyone know if they’ve passed all the necessary safety standards required in Aus?

GemmaBish

She is seeeeething he has left.
Yesterday she pretended to throw away his jumper he left at the warehouse
Today saying the house is cleanest it’s ever been and that she doesn’t want anything soft and wrinkly in her life right now… this is gold viewing

• Haha

gemmagucci

VIP Member
was

Exactly!!! She is still paying rent for that warehouse so why not utilise the space??! She even mentioned considering spending $30,000 on one of those suspended fireplaces for it, remember? How utterly ridiculous.

She is manic. She has HISTRIONIC PERSONALITY DISORDER. The traits are attention seeking, excessive spending, excessive eating, not being able to focus on any one thing, being a drama queen, etc. She has all the traits. Poor Aaron got exhausting trying to keep up. She self sabotages. I mean fancy going through a major operation and then stuffing your face to ruin it all. It's just like the device she had in her stomach for years to decrease her eating and even that didn't work bec she sabotaged that as well. Nothing will ever work. She is just going to mutilate her body with all these operations bec the real problem is her mind.
Goodness you are right. She does have Histrionic Personality disorder.
Think she is lonely too but doesn’t realise all that over the top drama attention seeking pushes people away. She would be exhausting to be around. Sometimes see her around the area and she is always looking around to see who is looking at her.

Attachments

• Wow

Phamanfa

Emmylou is awful, she loves herself so much she had a picture of herself put on her car 🤮, narcissism at its best!!
3BA15718-4896-4B6E-859B-65682E3D060B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
She is a perfect example of a really low class, unintelligent person - all the mispronounced brands and products; the excessive swearing; the lack of taste and understanding of what is appropriate for her body type and then trying desperately to look expensive with all the branded clothes, makeup, shoes. Even the fact she was proud of being on a billboard. That is tacky!!! Her face on a car - gaudy! And even her damn pink name on her wall! I cant imagine wanting to see my own name on a wall in my house in flashy hot pink writing. There is something wrong with her. Everything she does spells trailer trash.

Limpy Love

VIP Member
There is no "service" for lazy, uninterested parents.
She is in the ideal position, one where many working Mums would love to be and that is she has the ability to "work" whenever she wants to.
She can block out the time if she chose to but will never put her children before her needs.