Emmylou MacCarthy Emmylou Loves #10 The Real Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne Markets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still wondering why Alove had the kids last night, if he had early meetings and couldn’t drop the kids at school. Emmylou ditches them at every opportunity, but couldn’t help Aaron out here? He’s had them three (four?) weekends in a row!

She has the kids maybe 50% of the time, why not organise that dinner with that “friend” any other night?! What happened to Sunday family nights 😂. Instead of being sad and lonely and invading Aaron’s time for a dinner out last week, she could have met the “friend” then.

Reactions: 11
She won’t care! She didn’t even follow the mask rule in Vic.

Anyone else find it weird the lack of stories of late from her? She’s posted nothing since this morning 🤔
Oh she's back with another pack of Cheezels - and it HAS to be a party pack. Trolling us so hard I almost like her :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m beginning to think lazylou wants a dip in the leah jar.

Can we assume she has been wearing the dress since Saturday?

Not every white sneaker can go with dresses. You need a clean chic sneaker to be able to pull it off. Which Lou is failing every opportunity.

Leah has to stand there and film this?!?! 🤢
It’s like she is giving birth from her butt or something.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok so I found this page and now I’m hocked onto this bat *hit crazy witch. What have I just watched I’m in shock.
Why does this moron keep touching her crouch and think everyone wants to see it. Has her rash moved?
So busy cooking a roast yesterday hope you washed that dress loopy you know your wore it all day Saturday right.
Only redeeming feature loopy our girl Leah is totally taking the piss working for you I’m banking she’s bringing the cheezels for shits and giggles

Reactions: 11
So we have confirmed other than the occasional photo shoot she has zero to do with ZM??? The absolute gall of this one hiring someone to chronicle her nothing life while riding on the coattails of her "community"! Do better in all aspects of life as a mother most importantly for duck sake this is hard to watch

Reactions: 7
Not to WK but saying botanical gardens isn't incorrect. In fact, you can us them interchangeably. I only bring this up beause I drive past the sign for the BotanicAL Gardens in Castlemaine every single day 🤣
I swear I'm not a bogan... but I also say you-no 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I had my wedding photos taken there about 100 years ago!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So now she's a bleeping florist 🙄
How's the way she set the scene, casually walks through the door, fawns over her water Lillie's, then wanders off into the sunset....
Oh sorry. It was just the stink fest, flea ridden lounge room.

Is she dropping another hint those flowers were given to her?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.