Emmylou MacCarthy Emmylou Loves #10 The Real Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne Markets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its all been said but i just had to add my 2cents.
She is disgusting. Why is she touching herself like that? It made me very uncomfortable I had to skip through quite quickly.
I dont care how comfortable you are with a colleague/assistant you dont scratch your junk.

Also that float place obvi gave it for free which is why she tagged them. No way she say it was gifted tho the fucken detty pig.

And why is she constantly sabotaging herself with cheezels to "stick it to us"?
My guess is the duromine makes her not very hungry so these are her only means. SO high in calories too. Idiot woman. Her poor kids when they see these trails on line when they google their parents.

Leah, i hope this is a social experiment and i hope you dont get no contact rash.

Reactions: 6
I cannot believe she is getting into a float tank with that rash. Get in the bin Emmy, you're disgusting.

Keep eating the cheezels Em, you're really showing us trolls....

Reactions: 11
Given how many times she re-wears clothes and her general disregard for bathing post-exercise and cleaning her hovel, HOW BAD MUST HER KIDS STINK WHEN SHE'S WITH THEM. I swear they're the stinky kids in every class they've ever been in.
She must have duplicates/triplicates of clothes - surely?! Or, maybe she's just really disciplined when it comes to washing, and does it several times a day? I never wear anything more than once - stuff smells not just of your own odour (which you may or not smell), but of the environmental stuff you've been exposed to.

I cannot believe she is getting into a float tank with that rash. Get in the bin Emmy, you're disgusting.

Keep eating the cheezels Em, you're really showing us trolls....
That's disgusting. That company could be shut down if someone else picked up a rash or goodness-knows-what from the tanks.

El, Leah, or whomever reads here and passes it on - buy some of this, STAT!:

(In your case, El, I would suggest the in-laundry hygiene treatment as well as the creams!)

I'd also suggest you splurge on a hair strand test ... you're probably allergic to all the nasties that go into making up those Cheezels.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Do the float tanks get emptied and cleaned after every use? I don’t think I could ever go to one after seeing this.

she really has no social awareness. Picking teeth and crotch scratching are not cute, they’re things she should be doing in private.

Where is suelyn these days?

Reactions: 5
She must have duplicates/triplicates of clothes - surely?! Or, maybe she's just really disciplined when it comes to washing, and does it several times a day?
You are giving her wayyy too much credit! She’s always got huge piles of laundry and we see her wear her sweaty workout clothes all day. No way is she wearing duplicate outfits or washing in between. Sometimes I’ll throw something on again if I only wore it for an hour or so for school pick up or to the shops quickly, but certainly nothing I’ve worn all day!

Do the float tanks get emptied and cleaned after every use? I don’t think I could ever go to one after seeing this.
They must!! I don’t think they’re chlorinated or anything like a pool, so it wouldn’t be sanitary? But then she also said something ridiculous like 500kg of magnesium, and that would be hard to replace each time. Gross. I guess you can get salt pools though and that’s hygienic, so maybe the water is not replaced 😳

• Sick
You are giving her wayyy too much credit! She’s always got huge piles of laundry and we see her wear her sweaty workout clothes all day. No way is she wearing duplicate outfits or washing in between. Sometimes I’ll throw something on again if I only wore it for an hour or so for school pick up or to the shops quickly, but certainly nothing I’ve worn all day!

They must!! I don’t think they’re chlorinated or anything like a pool, so it wouldn’t be sanitary? But then she also said something ridiculous like 500kg of magnesium, and that would be hard to replace each time. Gross. I guess you can get salt pools though and that’s hygienic, so maybe the water is not replaced 😳
Gross I don’t think I’d ever go in a float tank after EmmyLou’s little jaunt. And I totally agree this was “gifted” rather than a suggestion from followers. She’s such a disingenuous witch.

I’m going to ignore her references to these forums, it’s not clever, funny or sticking it to us. You wear your crop tops all you want, eat junk all you want. We’ll still focus on all the bullshit you spew with your “clean eating” salad wraps, crash dieting, not disclosed fat farm visits, parenting fails, undisclosed advertisements for random tit, neglected dogs, dirty house, light stim insanity and mindless ranting on the streets of Port Melbourne. We have plenty to work with here. If you address even one of these things and make a positive change our job here is done. I’ve even stopped caring about the crazy spending unless she shows her kids missing out on basic necessities. It’s her money she can be a grub and flash it around with no problem that her followers can’t possibly relate to. Alas, you’re an egotistical maniac so see our only issue with you is your clothing and cheezels 🤷‍♀️

I don’t even want to hate watch her now.

ETA- I can’t even fix this ramble so sorry! She’s just rank and I just wanted to get it all out to the detriment of you poor people!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
One thing I do find positive is that we’ve hardly seen the kids lately. They must be loving just living as kids should be and not having a camera filming all the time - or worse having to film her.
They seem like good kids and it’s so good that they will have some sort of normality, at least part-time.

Reactions: 25

she really has no social awareness. Picking teeth and crotch scratching are not cute, they’re things she should be doing in private.

Where is suelyn these days?
According to the first link that came up - for a place in NZ, not the one El used, but I'm sure they're all the same:

"So to answer your question, no - we do not change the water between every floater. It would be environmentally-unfriendly, time-ineffective and extremely expensive if we were to dump and replace the float tank water between each person, but as you can see from our above processes, we take water maintenance very seriously to provide you with crystal clear, perfectly buoyant water every visit."

So ... :sick:

But they do treat the water in many different ways: https://www.floatwell.co.nz/post/faq-do-you-change-the-water-between-each-person#:~:text=The water inside our float,filter which catches everything else.

-------------------

I went to one once, back in the '90s. I don't remember it being so expensive (the one in the link I've posted is NZ$105/60 minutes), and it was more capsule-like ... a bit freaky really. The amazing thing was, as soon as I laid back, hearing all my bones creak! It was freaky and kind of cool at the same time.

• Sick

They're not emptied, just cleaned between each use. Similar to the way a spa is. I absolutely love floating and refuse to let this cretin ruin it for me haha!
Thankfully I'm in another state and I can float easy knowing that she can't infect my local

• Heart
Reactions: 8
7 comments on the latest post, it's not "poor me" enough to garner attention...it's probably too "classy" for her followers.. watch this space!

Reactions: 4
One thing I do find positive is that we’ve hardly seen the kids lately. They must be loving just living as kids should be and not having a camera filming all the time - or worse having to film her.
They seem like good kids and it’s so good that they will have some sort of normality, at least part-time.
No photos of the kids since their trip. Let’s pray Alove put his foot down hence the silence.

Reactions: 8
I have images in my mind of lazylou rolling down a hill to catch a wheel of cheese with her mouth.

There is a race in England that they race down a hill trying to beat the wheel of cheese.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.