Emmylou MacCarthy Emmylou Loves #10 The Real Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne Markets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you not have the ”children” come how on Sunday night if Alove has to get to work early in the morning? Oh that’s right she had to pretend her her dinner for one is being shared with a friend, this is a woman who has no issues videoing everyone without consent so we can safely assume there was no one else there, I want to feel sorry for her the sad sad sack but I just can’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why would you not have the ”children” come how on Sunday night if Alove has to get to work early in the morning? Oh that’s right she had to pretend her her dinner for one is being shared with a friend, this is a woman who has no issues videoing everyone without consent so we can safely assume there was no one else there, I want to feel sorry for her the sad sad sack but I just can’t.
She is such a selfish pig.

Reactions: 5
Righto keep dropping hints about who you and dinner with Lazy Lou. What can us puppeteers get her to do today? It’s so fun! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well she’s washed her hair so that’s out but really let’s go easy she does have to drop the children off and pick them up so that doesn’t leave much time for anything else but maybe one story from the market with Leah. Ofcourse she’s going to get food for the kids

Reactions: 3
Lazy loo implying she had a friend OR a date! Lol

as if!
not with that gunt scar .. she's not getting her gear off I would say...

and if a female "friend" we would have heard a conversation at least..

That's right Crazy loo.. want us to think you got drunk then slammed in the bedroom with no sleep..

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Emmy saying she has no music playing in he airpods so she can be alert whilst walking in the dark is literally the most sensible thing I've ever heard her say

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I can’t help but feel like her terrible mood this morning has something to do with the children returning. 😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Complaining about the coffee shop not being opened Lazylou, you could just make coffee at home.

Meanwhile I am hearing stories from Ukraine that people are travelling 45km for a small bag of groceries. They were grateful they found it.

You think Lazylou would be more grateful with what she has. She is the daughter of two refugees caused by war, Vietnam and Zimbabwe. Her words not mine, over the years when sharing stories about her family to her tribe.

I’m sure the people of Ukraine would love a cup of coffee, a roast or wine.

I actually saw footage of a couple getting married in a church while bombs could be heard in the background and sirens. The couple were meant to get married in May.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Complaining about the coffee shop not being opened Lazylou, you could just make coffee at home.

Meanwhile I am hearing stories from Ukraine that people are travelling 45km for a small bag of groceries. They were grateful they found it.

You think Lazylou would be more grateful with what she has. She is the daughter of two refugees caused by war, Vietnam and Zimbabwe. Her words not mine, over the years when sharing stories about her family to her tribe.

I’m sure the people of Ukraine would love a cup of coffee, a roast or wine.

I actually saw footage of a couple getting married in a church while bombs could be heard in the background and sirens. The couple were meant to get married in May.
She's tone deaf, puts a few token links out to look like she cares. She cares for no one but herself.
There's also the worst floods going on in QLD too.....out if sight out of mind for stinkface.

Honestly, it was probably just a dinner she cooked for the kids and the kids are currently in their bed alone while she goes thundering about her neighbourhood. If she's reading here, she'd know we've spoken about where the kids are while she's out on her early morning walk.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's tone deaf, puts a few token links out to look like she cares. She cares for no one but herself.
There's also the worst floods going on in QLD too.....out if sight out of mind for stinkface.
Only cares about QLD when in holidays. Say if she was to go on holidays today to lad she will whinge to her tribe claiming it’s not fair and she totally deserves a holiday. How dare the weather not understand!

She will mention floods now….

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love how she doesn’t play music in her AirPods so she’s alert for potential threats, but I promise you, if I saw a little bowling ball stomping down Beaconsfield Parade maniacally talking to herself in the dark at 5am, I’d be crossing the road to avoid her. SHE looks like the nutcase potential threat to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
This twit. The kiosk is closed Mondays. It is packed every other day and closed Mondays. It has a sign. Honestly. They are running a small business and she is making out they are randomly closed. I run past and know it is closed Mondays. Ugh.

Ps- is that person back on these threads? Have i spotted it ?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why is she going on and on about cooking this laborious gawjus meal. It’s a roast lamb and salads? I saw cutlery for one…👀…me thinks she’s trying to get ALove jealous. Also just admit your hungover lol “bit dusty”

• Haha
emmy, I run 5-6km both saturday and sunday, and i cannot imagine me putting my phone in the air and talking. people would stare and be like "wtf?" like what - like why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.