Emmylou MacCarthy Emmylou Loves #10 The Real Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne Markets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t even handle the way she walks. That latest post of the Grampians grape thing, she stomps around with such arrogance.

Reactions: 7
It feels a little like a reality show where Tattlers are the producers and every day she plays out the scripts spoken about here. Wow you guys are good! 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it because the doctor is mortified of the results?

By family does she mean Aaron? Not sure what’s in the grain salad but l assume the only vegan thing is the lettuce as the potatoes are on the same serving dish as the meat.

Someone is chopping in the background of the family meal stories. No other sounds, noise or voices. That household is never that quiet.
It's because of the new TGA regulations

Reactions: 2
It feels a little like a reality show where Tattlers are the producers and every day she plays out the scripts spoken about here. Wow you guys are good! 👏
As long as this results in better care of those poor puppies, I’m all for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
"This whole story is completely true, except for the parts that are totally made up..."

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What's she waffling on about this morning?
Dinner with a friend? What friend, and she got sloshed into the bargain?
Either the friend is a bloke or there was no friend cos no way she wouldn't have posted about it.

Reactions: 12
What's she waffling on about this morning?
Dinner with a friend? What friend, and she got sloshed into the bargain?
Either the friend is a bloke or there was no friend cos no way she wouldn't have posted about it.
She’s definitely insinuating that she had a date last night. Opened a second bottle of wine….but apparently doesn’t drink?

Can’t be a man only a few days ago shriek was trying to get Alove back with a steak dinner. Drinking to drown her sorrows realising she can control the narrative anymore. You going to work today Lou hitting the phones see who’ll pay you to flog stuff is the contract up with the music streaming and what’s happened with “The Oils” no name dropping this morning.

Reactions: 5
"You know, you know, fuckin' hung, you know you know, holy tit"

For the love of humanity....shut up..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes, we know. You always fall out of 'habit' of EVERYTHING.

Those stories are hilarious. 100% making out she had a date. She is honestly a 16 year old on MySpace leaving cryptic signs. ALove doesn't care mate. HE LEFT YOU.

And darl, flies hanging around you?! Shower you filthy pig.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘8 minutes of your day’ and you spend it huffing out ‘you know, you know’s, a lot of unnecessary swearing, complaining that you can’t get a coffee because you’re soooooo hungover from your bottle of wine and lamb roast for one, after 6 weeks of clean eating (steak, white wraps, rotisserie chicken and cheesels). All before ‘the children’ arrive.
God she is foul.

I lol'd when that coffee shop was closed. I literally yelled ha ha. How freaking mad was she about it?

• Haha
I lol'd when that coffee shop was closed. I literally yelled ha ha. How freaking mad was she about it?
Do they not know EMMY LOU Celeb of her own house was wanting a coffee! Open for her you assholes!

Watch her make up some story how they contacted her apologizing.

Yawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haven’t checked in this morning and saw the dinner story without sound, was that not for the kids?! 😬

Alove must be seeing people. She loves to pretend she’s dating. Remember lunch at the winery with her driver “date” 🤣

• Haha
Why is it that she refuses to use a tablecloth or even placemats on that table?

If she had company for dinner, surely she wouldn't just plonk everything onto that grubby table and make an effort regardless of the visitors gender.

Reactions: 9
Perfect timing actually for Urban Cleaning to clean her shittip which she never showed before and after except of her kitchen bench.

Speaks volumes.

What an investment Lounatic was for you guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.