Emmylou MacCarthy Emmylou Loves #10 The Real Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne Markets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone who wasn’t around for the filming of the Haval ad, please enjoy the many faces of the Haval PR employee as Emmy was getting the crew to pander to her every need.
It’s bit weird randomly promoting a car that she doesn’t even drive. Just a cash grab basically 💰

Reactions: 9
I've said this about the Kearns. I don't know how they can actually sleep at night knowing they have 3 kids and such an uncertain future. My anxiety couldn't cope. If this insta influencing all goes to tit overnight what will they actually do?
Can someone trell me who these people are and their handle? Id love to see what they are about as they get mentioned a lot here.

Reactions: 1
Can someone trell me who these people are and their handle? Id love to see what they are about as they get mentioned a lot here.
He’s @dadmumofficial and she’s @sarahkearnsofficial. They’re the worst 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And then join the fun here

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else think the new rules have screwed ELL top secret weight loss ‘journey’ and now that she won’t be paid, she’s going to spiral and drown sorrows in steaks, carrot cake and cheezels
Yup! I really feel like the weight loss has a hidden agenda and I am guessing it has to be monetary. This recent announcement is exactly why these frauds shouldn’t be paid to promote anything important. In order to achieve her weight loss goals, she has had weight loss surgery, I think it is fairly obvious she is getting assistance from some kind of stimulant, she has palmed her kids off to their dad for weeks on end and has the luxury of walking for multiple hours a day, even during “business hours” with her PA. God help her if she tries to promote anything weight loss related. I know we all dislike people commenting on her social media but even I’ll be holding her accountable in her comments. Let’s hope she is really transparent about her jOuRnEy…

Reactions: 14
What a disgusting caption from the bogan. Where’s she been all day? Something is definitely going on can’t post on Sunday’s cause her witch got his mojo and left and now the kids are also out. Family dinner tonight but where’s the family.

Reactions: 5
Ok fiber one bars are good but they are 90 cals and tiny so she will eat a whole pack in one sitting. Just avoid caving to your cravings you duck. Also she absolutely now just wanted fibre one to send her promotional packs thats why she has put it on her stories. Its that same classic "does anyone know of a nice hotel in such and such" call out. Fuckwit.

As for YOO-NO, You're the only head who calls in that.
And Deni really didnt want to be filmed, i think they may have had a cold sore or something and they kept covering their face, poor thing and this bleeping rabid dog kept shoving her phone in their face. God give them some god damn privacy 😡!

Oh and yes she calls them all bitanicAL gardens. Not just the geelong ones lol
Not to WK but saying botanical gardens isn't incorrect. In fact, you can us them interchangeably. I only bring this up beause I drive past the sign for the BotanicAL Gardens in Castlemaine every single day 🤣
I swear I'm not a bogan... but I also say you-no 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yup! I really feel like the weight loss has a hidden agenda and I am guessing it has to be monetary. This recent announcement is exactly why these frauds shouldn’t be paid to promote anything important. In order to achieve her weight loss goals, she has had weight loss surgery, I think it is fairly obvious she is getting assistance from some kind of stimulant, she has palmed her kids off to their dad for weeks on end and has the luxury of walking for multiple hours a day, even during “business hours” with her PA. God help her if she tries to promote anything weight loss related. I know we all dislike people commenting on her social media but even I’ll be holding her accountable in her comments. Let’s hope she is really transparent about her jOuRnEy…
I know someone who worked for her surgeon and they told me that she is now no longer able to tag him in posts 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I know someone who worked for her surgeon and they told me that she is now no longer able to tag him in posts 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Is it because the doctor is mortified of the results?

By family does she mean Aaron? Not sure what’s in the grain salad but l assume the only vegan thing is the lettuce as the potatoes are on the same serving dish as the meat.

Someone is chopping in the background of the family meal stories. No other sounds, noise or voices. That household is never that quiet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
In one of these threads someone posted it was $5 in NZ
Dropped down even lower in NZ to $4. A coffee is more expensive than the cookbook.

I looked up Coco Ruby the clinic were lazylou went to get her scar treated with light therapy. She is not following them. They are not following lou either.

Lou is still following her plastic surgery DR Craig. He is still following her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe that's all for her tonight, because you know, if you don't eat the carrot cake, you can save up for something better. Like a whole family roast dinner.... for 1

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.