Emmylou MacCarthy Emmylou Loves #10 The Real Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne Markets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came off my Insta break but not to click on EmmyLou’s page. I was following links from Christian who had this cute picture drawn. The artist had been at the Esmi launch for their vitamin range (no pics of EmmyLou from my basic look) but I found this and it made me laugh because I’m petty.

0DDC38F1-0230-44A6-A441-7B98EC547234.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fillystable has gorgeous stuff. What are they thinking with this? Her followers are not buying Rixo. The cash burn rate is massive with her. It’s like a disorder.
And the fashion shoot in the street. It’s bizarre.

Reactions: 13
Oh my god I’m such a dumbarse. The artist is based in Queensland, of course EmmyLou want at the esmi launch :oops: Anyway I’m still laughing at the Emmy Lou thing. Still petty. I should have realised it wasn’t in Victoria coz there wasn’t another insane Camilla purchase.

Reactions: 5
Guys, she IS their family, she IS their tribe.
View attachment 1084420
I've watched these videos more times than I care to admit and I still don't understand why she's walking around with a herd of Llama.
They're stinky, burpy things so there's that.....

How was the sex eyes and full pouty model look she turned on out the front of that shop today 😂😂😂😂😂
Get the dumpling some wings - she's a regular Victoria's Secret model apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've watched these videos more times than I care to admit and I still don't understand why she's walking around with a herd of Llama.
They're stinky, burpy things so there's that.....

How was the sex eyes and full pouty model look she turned on out the front of that shop today 😂😂😂😂😂
Get the dumpling some wings - she's a regular Victoria's Secret model apparently.
I don't understand the whole scene where she crushes the orange 🤣 the entire thing is truly inexplicable. And I'm beyond delighted it exists 😂

👌🏼😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m all for calling out her tit behaviour but if you just want to comment on her poor clothing choices that’s what this snark site is for.
You are giving yourself away Miss Lane….

I just comment on her highlighter photo. Bet i get banned. Told her the dress does not fit and to buy thecorrect size.

Reactions: 25
@MissLane I found you easily enough from the crumbs you left earlier. Do you know EL, or have you had dealings with her? Your reaction to her is very intense.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I don't understand the whole scene where she crushes the orange 🤣 the entire thing is truly inexplicable. And I'm beyond delighted it exists 😂

👌🏼😂😂😂
I can't look away..... everyday I say I'm not going to watch her anymore but it's comedy gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bummer, I'm about to leave Bunbury and she's coming here for a holiday. I never got the chance to see her in the wild last time she jumped the boarders and ditched the kids.

Reactions: 6
@MissLane I found you easily enough from the crumbs you left earlier. Do you know EL, or have you had dealings with her? Your reaction to her is very intense.
I have had a couple of dealings. Via instagram and she is very selfish

I have had a couple of dealings. Via instagram and she is very selfish
Yes i make jewllery

I've missed so much drama from actually doing work today 🤣
Im no more annoyed with her than other commenters here. Some people need to be told

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.