Emmylou MacCarthy Emmylou Loves #10 The Real Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne Markets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s not what it says. If minimum numbers aren’t met before x date then deposits will be refunded in full. If minimum numbers ARE met by x date, then all deposits are non refundable as the trip will be going ahead.
Ah thank you! I didn’t read it correctly.

That dress she bought today is $500! She’s got more money than sense. I think she made a good little earner on those Lightstims. I haven’t seen her spend so much so often before! She’s swapped her food addiction for a spending on herself addiction!

The crop top being airy for her rash. Surely she’s trolling us again!

Can’t wait for her to go to WA and fawn all over her family even though she never mentions them usually. She might even get back on her dads salads for two days again!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Ah thank you! I didn’t read it correctly.

That dress she bought today is $500! She’s got more money than sense. I think she made a good little earner on those Lightstims. I haven’t seen her spend so much so often before! She’s swapped her food addiction for a spending on herself addiction!

The crop top being airy for her rash. Surely she’s trolling us again!

Can’t wait for her to go to WA and fawn all over her family even though she never mentions them usually. She might even get back on her dads salads for two days again!!
Bit like the Bailey Nelson glasses she never wears then BAM posts an ad and all of a sudden those Pink things are on her face.

Same with Lightstim, 'uses it evvvvery night' when she has more in Stock.

Looks like Brooke Blurton is going to be on neighbours. ELL must be totally green with envy! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes I just looked it up and it’s all TBA. Yo yo yo mumma gonna get knocked out if she pulls that tit in New York 🥴😭
I am cackling over here! Thank you for my evening laugh!

I’ve just had a scroll through the comments on her fluorescent dress pic and I’m genuinely perplexed - there are actual real followers asking to see pics of her suuuuuuper amicable family dinner. WTF is wrong with people? Why would anyone feel the need to ask to see photos of her having dinner with her children + ex?
I saw those comments as well, it’s so concerning to me that people want to see photos of a stranger and her family having dinner. What the eff for?!?

I’ve just had a scroll through the comments on her fluorescent dress pic and I’m genuinely perplexed - there are actual real followers asking to see pics of her suuuuuuper amicable family dinner. WTF is wrong with people? Why would anyone feel the need to ask to see photos of her having dinner with her children + ex?
I saw that one! Weird! Maybe it's the crying lady from the moonlight cinema

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor alove imagine how badly he is going to be treated on this trip at just so we all know emmys expense! He will be like the tour guide, babysitter and slave for all and if he is lucky he will be paid in Lou Lou jar🤮🤮🤮🤮
I hope for Aaron's sake he is ditching Rashy-poo and the sister to go and spend time with his own family with the kids and just using Rashy for the free flights.

Reactions: 12
there are actual real followers asking to see pics of her suuuuuuper amicable family dinner. WTF is wrong with people? Why would anyone feel the need to ask to see photos of her having dinner with her children + ex?
Guys, she IS their family, she IS their tribe.
IMG_20220224_203241.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So SueLynn isn’t taking her partner? He must have a real job.
She said 9 tickets. Does SueLyn have 2 or 3 kids?

Love how Emmylou needs ALove to make this booking. Who booked Airlie Beach? To be fair, that was 2 flights and a bus trip so maybe it's better Alove does it. Not like she has an EA/PA to help her out.

Reactions: 9
She said 9 tickets. Does SueLyn have 2 or 3 kids?

Love how Emmylou needs ALove to make this booking. Who booked Airlie Beach? To be fair, that was 2 flights and a bus trip so maybe it's better Alove does it. Not like she has an EA/PA to help her out.
She has 3 kids

Reactions: 2
I’m a bit out of the loop (can’t keep up with our girl Em because I don’t have a duromine prescription) but isn’t Alove looking well! He’s washed his hair and everything! He’s absolutely not my jam but can see he’s looking happier and healthier- haven’t seen much of the kiddos which is absolutely a good thing and I hope they are looking and feeling happy and healthy as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.