Emmylou MacCarthy Emmylou Loves #10 The Real Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne Markets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for answering @MissLane and I'm sorry to hear you've been personally impacted by her. Although I'm kind of surprised there's not more people chiming in who have been swindled by her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
here’s the oranges being crushed video
WHATTTTTTTT THEEEEEEE FCKKKKK.
What.the.duck.

I think i preferred my life before I knew she existed.
Nah, she is not well.

But thank you for sharing this, i did need to see it haha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My, my
Oh lazyloo, the fangirls did surrender.
Oh, yeah
And lou has met her destiny in quite a similar way
The pig trotter shoe on the shelf
The crop top repeating itself
Lazyloo
Cheezels were devoured, before 4
Lazylooo
Promise to love herself forever more
Lazyloo
Rash couldn't escape if It wanted to
Lazyoo
Knowing no one wants to be with you
La-la-la-la-lazyoo
Finally face yourself lazy loo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Acting like she hasn’t just spent the last hour scratching her itchy fungal rash and then picking her teeth after undoubtedly not having washed her hands is giving off Goldmember vibes, where he peels and eats his own skin flakes 🤢
😂 thanks for that. I think i just threw up a little.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I’m all for calling out her tit behaviour but if you just want to comment on her poor clothing choices that’s what this snark site is for.
You are giving yourself away Miss Lane….
Just a day or so ago most of us were commenting on what she was wearing?!

God this filthy Lounatic is embarrasing.
You can drop hundreds of dollars on designer outfits that don’t fit you but you’re still a 2XL at best.
You look like a beach ball.
Have you ever known anyone let alone someone with a family to constantly drop so much money on themselves? Outfits, the Clydesdales, beauty appointments, fat camps, $50 steaks.
Oh you’re paying for 9 flights and pay Leah too much. All filmed from your dump of a house with full bins.
You really are gross, Lounatic.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just a day or so ago most of us were commenting on what she was wearing?!
Most of us were commenting HERE about what she was wearing. Some members have taken it upon themselves to comment on her posts directly - if you want to snark, snark here. And if you do feel the need to contact them directly, don't 'brag' about it here.

A particular member seems to have this issue a lot. Frequently popping up here, multiple usernames, LOTS of misspelled and slightly aggressive messages on here and will comment directly on Instagram or via DM. This isn't a new issue and I'm sure it will happen again.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Most of us were commenting HERE about what she was wearing. Some members have taken it upon themselves to comment on her posts directly - if you want to snark, snark here. And if you do feel the need to contact them directly, don't 'brag' about it here.

A particular member seems to have this issue a lot. Frequently popping up here, multiple usernames, LOTS of misspelled and slightly aggressive messages on here and will comment directly on Instagram or via DM. This isn't a new issue and I'm sure it will happen again.
I certainly could not be bothered with multi user names. Yes i commented on her post. I have since removed it. She doesn't engage unless you fan girl her anyway. There are lots of pseudo celebs on insta that have fan girls. But most are not as missguided as emmylou

Reactions: 2
What.the.duck.

Nah, she is not well.

oh my god how have I never seen this? I just burst out laughing. Wtf?! 2 comments on it asking the same thing. I don’t even know wheee to begin
I've watched these videos more times than I care to admit and I still don't understand why she's walking around with a herd of Llama.
They're stinky, burpy things so there's that.....

How was the sex eyes and full pouty model look she turned on out the front of that shop today 😂😂😂😂😂
Get the dumpling some wings - she's a regular Victoria's Secret model apparently.
oh my god how have I never seen this? I just burst out laughing. Wtf?! 2 comments on it asking the same thing. I don’t even know wheee to begin

What.the.duck.

Nah, she is not well.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They're stinky, burpy things so there's that.....

You've just described Loopy here 😂😂😂👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't think Miss Lane is that person, there's another account I'm keeping an eye on 👀
A new username always pops up in this thread almost immediately after we call out the person.

Reactions: 16
I don't think Miss Lane is that person, there's another account I'm keeping an eye on 👀
A new username always pops up in this thread almost immediately after we call out the person.
whenever I have to read a post 5 times to decipher what it’s actually trying to say is when I get a bit suss…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I get the feeling that Lazylou is envious of Leah’s body. Leah looks slimmer compared to SL.

Is Leah wearing designer shoes? She must be getting paid A LOT to hold a camera. But is it worth brain cells dying of boredom?
bleeping hell 🤣🤣🤣
What is she running from? 👻
Her sanity? Her integrity? The truth? Her pants? Her clothes? Her family? Her responsibilities? I could go on and on.

Funny how we pull out the ZM after spending up big at Filly Stable.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I also get the sense that Emmy is rather envious of young, attractive, sensible Leah. My theory is that Leah is a psych student - EL is her thesis subject.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It's the pigeon toes and sultry come hither look for me 😂😂😂😂
It's her favourite stance and I die everytime....cos she genuinely thinks she's a model for the people.
Screenshot_20220225-104802_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.