Emmylou MacCarthy Emmylou Loves #10 The Real Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne Markets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So SueLynn isn’t taking her partner? He must have a real job.
Or the finance can’t stand spending time with EmmyLou, sees through her BS and can’t be bought like the rest of them.
Grow some balls ALove. I thought you were finally distancing yourself from the abusive, manipulative, manic narc.

Reactions: 11
Speaking of New York did anyone who booked their magical trip with her get a refund is what I’m needing to know. Funny how it was never mentioned again 🤔

Reactions: 5
Speaking of New York did anyone who booked their magical trip with her get a refund is what I’m needing to know. Funny how it was never mentioned again 🤔
I've always wanted to know that. Wasn't the trip $10k or something? And according to her linkdin profile it was sold out.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I just comment on her highlighter photo. Bet i get banned. Told her the dress does not fit and to buy thecorrect size.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Ok so I have finally caught up and jesus, she is not well.
Alove reminded me of Sage last week when he didn't want to be on camera. His whole demeanour and body language showed he did not want to be shown.
Whats a bet she got the kids to get in his ear about a trip to WA and he being a great dad decided he would do this for them but she's manipulated the whole situation into happening. Or maybe she 💫manifested 💫 it in her journal.
This head would literally send herself broke on bandaid items (flights, XL saddles, dinners) before she'd see a therapist. No noom is gonna help her.

And AS IF she didn't know her phone counted steps. Fuckwit. Im a Samsung user so could be wrong and happy to be told so, but i am sure the iPhone app would have steps on screen before it would show her floors. head.

Finally, i love that she had the lyrics up for her Beyonce tribute to alove the other day but doesnt help the deaf community by adding captions to her stories. I mean, isnt that what a PA would be great for?? Not to accidentally catch you being so candid walking out your front door in your gross ass sweaty quadruple worn cheap ass crop top.

Get a therapist.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I love how she looks at the camera in wide eyed amazement that’s she’s “apparently” lost some weight. Like hun you just did two fat camps in two months 😭😭.

Wasn’t it mentioned that the trip will happen just postponed?
Yes I just looked it up and it’s all TBA. Yo yo yo mumma gonna get knocked out if she pulls that tit in New York 🥴😭

OMG it’s $10k! You have to pay a deposit and if they don’t reach the minimum number of people then you don’t get your deposit back. How is that fair?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
N
Ok so I have finally caught up and jesus, she is not well.
Alove reminded me of Sage last week when he didn't want to be on camera. His whole demeanour and body language showed he did not want to be shown.
Whats a bet she got the kids to get in his ear about a trip to WA and he being a great dad decided he would do this for them but she's manipulated the whole situation into happening. Or maybe she 💫manifested 💫 it in her journal.
This head would literally send herself broke on bandaid items (flights, XL saddles, dinners) before she'd see a therapist. No noom is gonna help her.

And AS IF she didn't know her phone counted steps. Fuckwit. Im a Samsung user so could be wrong and happy to be told so, but i am sure the iPhone app would have steps on screen before it would show her floors. head.

Finally, i love that she had the lyrics up for her Beyonce tribute to alove the other day but doesnt help the deaf community by adding captions to her stories. I mean, isnt that what a PA would be great for?? Not to accidentally catch you being so candid walking out your front door in your gross ass sweaty quadruple worn cheap ass crop top.

Get a therapist.
Not to mention the whole llama video for the deaf community.
She’s the real pandemic, not covid🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve just had a scroll through the comments on her fluorescent dress pic and I’m genuinely perplexed - there are actual real followers asking to see pics of her suuuuuuper amicable family dinner. WTF is wrong with people? Why would anyone feel the need to ask to see photos of her having dinner with her children + ex?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’ve just had a scroll through the comments on her fluorescent dress pic and I’m genuinely perplexed - there are actual real followers asking to see pics of her suuuuuuper amicable family dinner. WTF is wrong with people? Why would anyone feel the need to ask to see photos of her having dinner with her children + ex?
Because they are also insecure wankers

• Haha
OMG it’s $10k! You have to pay a deposit and if they don’t reach the minimum number of people then you don’t get your deposit back. How is that fair?
Omg and if you dont get matched for a room through no fault of your own you have to pay the single person supplement. duck off. What a rort. How does this bleep sleep at night.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That’s not what it says. If minimum numbers aren’t met before x date then deposits will be refunded in full. If minimum numbers ARE met by x date, then all deposits are non refundable as the trip will be going ahead.

Reactions: 5
Appearance by Emmy Lou at every tour yes please sign me up!!! That and her exclusive Facebook group with tips for packing and styling and dressing is easy worth $10000😂😂😂😂what planet is she on!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's surrounded by enablers. Typical narcissist, surrounding herself with people who are too weak to stand up and tell her the truth. Her "genuine" followers think she's all body positivity and attack anyone who thinks otherwise, but that's all part of the controlling ways. She knows how to control the narrative and cries poor her when things don't go her way

Reactions: 9
Can I just say the fact that these are listed as some of the tour ‘inclusions’

“Hosted by Emmylou MacCarthy”
“Appearance by Emmylou at all tours and events listed above”
“Private Facebook Group for attendees with exclusive wardrobe styling, packing advice & other tips from Emmylou”

says everything you need to know about that trip.

Also, just in case it ‘mysteriously’ gets deleted 😏

758D5935-86D4-426E-BF06-13C6D49BE738.jpeg

• Haha
Wow… there’s a lot to catch up on today. First time we’ve seen the dogs in a long time.

Alove… there is help out there. You can break away from this narcissistic llama lover. We believe in you.

There are actually people who also saying how beautiful and happy she looks and that she is glowing.
I have to put that down to a reflection from the fluro dress.
Why can these people not see she is a fraud who wears clothes that don't fit.

She's surrounded by enablers. Typical narcissist, surrounding herself with people who are too weak to stand up and tell her the truth. Her "genuine" followers think she's all body positivity and attack anyone who thinks otherwise, but that's all part of the controlling ways. She knows how to control the narrative and cries poor her when things don't go her way
Yep, enablers just like Cachia.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow… there’s a lot to catch up on today. First time we’ve seen the dogs in a long time.

Alove… there is help out there. You can break away from this narcissistic llama lover. We believe in you.
Narcissistic llama lover would make a great user name 😆😝

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.