Emmylou MacCarthy Emmylou Loves #10 The Real Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne Markets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish we could somehow see the job ad for Leah’s job.

Lazylou you seen to have so much free time. Why not volunteer somewhere without telling your tribe/community (or whatever you call them thee days)? You keep saying you are busy doing what? I’m perplexed at some many aspects of your life.

What will she wear MCing at the school? Crop top? Awful Filly Stable dresses.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’ve seen them in the flesh (a friend had a pair) and they are absolute trash. She also bought that weird black dress and the poo catcher pants back in the early days and both were made from the most see through fabric. Total alibaba tacky trash. And definitely the kind of fabric that shrinks in the wash.
I just can’t believe that people buy from this company again and again knowing the fabric shrinks?
I was given a pair by my daughter about 2 years ago and I love them. She’s since bought me a couple more as presents and I have to say that none of them have shrunk and they’ve worn really well. I would never give Sophie any of my $$ LOL but I can see why people buy them. I’ve bought Kmart & Target ones recently too but none of them feel as nice on and my local store never have a good range. I live regionally too so don’t have a lot of choice. I used to buy Peter Alexander but their quality has gone down hugely. I think with Covid, Cachia really found a gap in the market and have taken advantage of it. I usually have a shower when I get home from work and out them on as lounge wear.

I can’t stand Sophie but I can see why the pj brand has been successful.

Reactions: 8
Ms health and fitness needing a rest day from walking 😂
‘Eating whatever I like’ you do that on a normal day Emmy *cheezels*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Omg I we see a bewdiful inappropriate for the daytime Camilla little number for the school thing today!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Of course you didn't ask her name you narcissistic pig. It's all about YOU! Famous YOU!
I absolutely LOVE coming here first before seeing anything she posts. It gets me all riled up already 😂

Far out her pigmentation is sooo bad. She needs niacinamide stat. No more lightstim ffs. It's cooking her.
She has generally good clear skin! She's sabotaging herself with that lightstim tit.
Also wear sunscreen ALL.THE.TIME ffs. Her cheek and that large dot by her ear. Wowza.

Also love that since we raised the no captions on her stories yesterday (?) She's started them again. Hi Emmlou 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Lazylou wearing ZM today so all the bogan mums at school can ask her about her dress. Another money making idea.

Hasn’t worn ZM for ages.

Funny that!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I absolutely LOVE coming here first before seeing anything she posts. It gets me all riled up already 😂

Far out her pigmentation is sooo bad. She needs niacinamide stat. No more lightstim ffs. It's cooking her.
She has generally good clear skin! She's sabotaging herself with that lightstim tit.
Also wear sunscreen ALL.THE.TIME ffs. Her cheek and that large dot by her ear. Wowza.

Also love that since we raised the no captions on her stories yesterday (?) She's started them again. Hi Emmlou 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼
That dot by the ear, she has had it for ages before lightstims. Not defending her.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
In case you missed this
There goes like half of EmmyLou’s posts. No more light stims or Esmi vitamins. The one offs for things like protein powder will disappear too.

I assume it leave cosmetics though, so the serums are fine because they’re not targeted at a skin treatment like acne or other skin issues. The influencers will go bananas. Will they go after the TGA for trolling and bullying?

Reactions: 13
It’s hilarious. And good that reputable vitamin companies like Ethical Nutrients have a more even playing field. Anyway. I’m off to the fete 🤣🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In case you missed this
A lot of influencers will ignore this. They only care when the law is on their side and gloat about it.

I do believe actives like retinol should be part of the list. How may times have we heard of influencers gloating about retinol? Giving their opinions on how to use retinol and their followers take their opinions as gospel.

Or when people with skin conditions like eczema or psoriasis seeks out a beauty expert/advisor on SM instead of adhering a doctor or asking the pharmacist.

Reactions: 4
Hi ladies stumbled on here a few days ago and I’ve got to say I love. Couldn’t quite put my finger on it as to what annoyed me about Emmy but the rose coloured glasses are off. Something is off with the kids that’s no 50/50 split at least last two weekends with dad plus the last two weeks. Also she walked into the fete alone.
As for chompers I’ve been blessed to see her around the traps with and without kids she’s horrible and without makeup super scary.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thdre goes the Chemist Warehouse collab. Wonder how this will affect her mysterious weight loss journey that she can't tell us about until she's lost weight.

It’s hilarious. And good that reputable vitamin companies like Ethical Nutrients have a more even playing field. Anyway. I’m off to the fete 🤣🤓
If you really are going to the fete, try and mingle in the crowd when EmmyLou is doing her MC bit. Would love to hear the other parents' comments!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does this mean the crispy skin cooker is out?!?
I think it’s a shame really, there’s quite a few reputable influencers that promote skincare and deserve to be compensated for their work (Lab Muffin comes to mind! I also still like Leigh Campbell and the rest of the You Beauty team). I love a good sunscreen review 😂. It’s not clear to from this is it’s just these specific categories? So her blue lightstim that she says is for acne is out, but the red would be okay?

I guess having blanket rules makes it easier to crack down on people making sweeping, unscientific claims.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think it’s a shame really, there’s quite a few reputable influencers that promote skincare and deserve to be compensated for their work (Lab Muffin comes to mind! I also still like Leigh Campbell and the rest of the You Beauty team). I love a good sunscreen review 😂. It’s not clear to from this is it’s just these specific categories? So her blue lightstim that she says is for acne is out, but the red would be okay?

I guess having blanket rules makes it easier to crack down on people making sweeping, unscientific claims.
Peter Evans springs to mind! I can see EmmyLou trying to find the loopholes already

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.