Emmylou MacCarthy Emmylou Loves #10 The Real Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne Markets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree nobody should be messaging on her page or messaging her directly.

This is the whole purpose of this site/

this was my earlier point. I’m here for all the snark in the world and I can’t stand Emmy. But when people comment on her actual page I do believe that’s trolling and it gives her and her minions leverage and discredits our wise critique.
🙌🏼 1 0 0 % 🙌🏼
Important housekeeping Tattlers. Certain posters please take note!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She really has no idea about her community. Today’s dress is too short if you are overweight or obese. You need extra material to compensate for the rolls of fat. I don’t think her tribe wants mini dresses and skirts. The demographic of her tribe is not young and hip millennials.

No offence to overweight or obese people who wear minis.

Reactions: 7
With all our fascination with cashed up young Leah EL is going to go two ways: 1. Never film Leah again. What's the point in showing her when it's all about the Loopy Loo; or 2. Ramp it up on the Leah show (against Leah's consent of course) for engagement and content.... I'll wait

Reactions: 10
Herself, obvs, followed probably by that fugly Chanel necklace and then her neon Emmylou Loves sign.

I only commented on EL threads at GOMI so I don't find it that unusual for people to only comment on her here.

Regarding other threads, I also follow the Alice Evans and Ioan Gruffudd saga, Carly Findlay, ASMR channels, Squirmy & Grubs and as of today the thread about Ukraine. But I'm not as active in any of those as this thread. I don't comment often in the Australian Influencers thread because I only fo
Every time I sign on I have minimu
I comment here, on Sophie Cachia's thread, Tracy Dimaro aka Maloney (from Jerseylicious back in the day) the And Just Like That thread and once or twice one the Julia Haart Unorthodox thread but it is hard to keep up lol 😆 🤣
i read this and SC, otherwise I’d spend too long each day catching up!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have a friend IRL who worships ELL. She’s just told me how she wants to lose weight so she’s going to ‘start walking every morning, eating slower and being more mindful’. I want to slap her.
Good for her for wanting to make healthy changes but she is exactly like ELL in her manic, yo-yo dieting, binging, emotional eating ways. I just feel like it’s setting her up to fail.
Ughh I getcha - I’ve got a cousin who bloody loves old mate chompers and her bajamas. We actually came to blows about it a few weeks ago and it was awks

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Ughh I getcha - I’ve got a cousin who bloody loves old mate chompers and her bajamas. We actually came to blows about it a few weeks ago and it was awks
What about chompers does your cousin love? Are they similar persons? Similar lifestyles. What is it? I’m intrigued about those that find emmynobody and chompers inspirational.

Reactions: 9
My cousin loves old mate Sophie too! She is always buying her pjs for presents and banging on about her commenting on her posts and im here like 😂😂😂you look like a clown. However they are similar type of personalities both bullies and bad parents who drop their kids at the drop of hats!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have friends who swear by her bajamas and start a sentence directed at me... "we know you dislike her but her bajamas are amazing". I just 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Imagine getting ready for work in a nice dress, feeling pretty good about yourself, to find yourself sitting on that flea and fungus infested carpet building whatever that was. She either gets paid well or is a complete idiot.

I mostly comment on this thread, Sophie Cachia's and Leila's, thats all I really lurk on, any more than that and I would kill too many brain cells.

Also Miss Lane, you shouldnt comment from your jewellery page, its not a good look for your business.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
What about chompers does your cousin love? Are they similar persons? Similar lifestyles. What is it? I’m intrigued about those that find emmynobody and chompers inspirational.
She’s a bit bogan, so probably relatable. Love my cousin but this honestly baffled me and a whole lot of second hand embarrassment on her behalf

Reactions: 4
I have friends who swear by her bajamas and start a sentence directed at me... "we know you dislike her but her bajamas are amazing". I just 🤦‍♀️
But what about her bajamas is so amazing?
I dont get it because you can but a $10 pair at Kmart that are "comfy" and do the same job.
Do people wear them outside the house or something?

• Heart
Looks like Matthew Johnson won the AIMCO award that ELL was entered herself in nominated for. Funny that Jules Robinson was up for two awards but she didn’t win and still went to the ceremony. Guess ELL cbf attending unless it was a guaranteed win!

He deserves the award his ads are funny and entertaining. Brad Kearns could neverrrr!

Attachments

Sorry to go back to Leah, but I think her designer bags are legit. I have designer bags (I didn’t when I was 22 but anyway…)
Stalking her insta, she has some from 2018 and anyone with a job/living at home could save up for one as their the entry level ones (which is still a lot)
She seems to travel os a lot but seems like with fam so they either have $ or thru parents work situation…
Interesting that she’s working for EL though - wonder what her career goals are or if it’s just a job while she’s studying…

Reactions: 6
Christian Hull often films with his PA? Phoebe and they have quite good banter and are pretty funny. My guess is Emmy is trying to emulate that with her and Leah. Won't work though because Emmy is filth not funny

Reactions: 28
Christian Hull often films with his PA? Phoebe and they have quite good banter and are pretty funny. My guess is Emmy is trying to emulate that with her and Leah. Won't work though because Emmy is filth not funny
I thought the same thing.

Reactions: 4
Also had a looky at Leah, which has left me more confused! She honestly looks like a normal good girl.

Very, very well travelled. I think definitely comes from some serious $$$.

But why 'work' for Lounatic?! From just stalking her family look like decent people. So do her friends. Yet here she is, with Lounatic?!

Hilarious Lounatic claiming she 'pays too much' darl, you're the pity project. Not Leah.

The way she threw the LV bum bag down?! Again, values nothing. Because everything is free.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.