Emmylou MacCarthy Emmylou Loves #10 The Real Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne Markets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going by what the school has put on insta and FB, kids faces are not getting published unless blurred. Must be killing EmmyLou.
They must know that she is in their midst. Subtle message to Lazylou…. No filming. No wonder she turned up hours earlier to pre film her nonsense about carrot cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yawn... uno at the outdoor cinema.. is she paid for this or just a freebie? Why on earth would you want or go hang out with strangers playing bloody uno and not your kids or fiends? So odd!

Reactions: 11
Yawn... uno at the outdoor cinema.. is she paid for this or just a freebie? Why on earth would you want or go hang out with strangers playing bloody uno and not your kids or fiends? So odd!
She doesn’t have any friends, so I guess that’s a easy decision for her. I don’t think she’s being paid.

She shafted Alove with “the children” for the fourth weekend in a row for this?

Reactions: 9
Where are her kids? 50/50 custody seems to have tipped to 80/20 pretty quickly. And it’s not because “mumma” has an important job, it’s because she wants to play uno with near strangers at the back of an outdoor cinema. 😬

I'm glad she doesn't have the kids. They are so much better off. She is an inconsiderate, self absorbed selfish pig. Those kids are always happier with A Love. They need structure and routine. And most importantly love. She can't give that.

Money and free tit doesn't cut it you bat tit lonely duck.

• Heart
Ok fiber one bars are good but they are 90 cals and tiny so she will eat a whole pack in one sitting. Just avoid caving to your cravings you duck. Also she absolutely now just wanted fibre one to send her promotional packs thats why she has put it on her stories. Its that same classic "does anyone know of a nice hotel in such and such" call out. Fuckwit.

As for YOO-NO, You're the only head who calls in that.
And Deni really didnt want to be filmed, i think they may have had a cold sore or something and they kept covering their face, poor thing and this bleeping rabid dog kept shoving her phone in their face. God give them some god damn privacy 😡!

Oh and yes she calls them all bitanicAL gardens. Not just the geelong ones lol

Attachments

Reactions: 6
You bloody bogan it’s not YouNo however you want to spell the dribble coming from you it’s one in Italian maybe cultured Leah can help you out you embarrassment

“The children”? Bizarre.
Hopefully Alove has either threatened her with a court order if she doesn’t stop

• Heart
Reactions: 5
“The children”? Bizarre.
Like one of those wierd victorian era children movies where the children are possessed and wear all white with red eye's.....perhaps this is how she sees her kids?! None the less it's so creepy the way she refers to them. Do you EL almost as if it ever occurred to her to put anyone else ahead of herself

Reactions: 9
This morning we were greeted with her dirty and greasy hair.
How bloody delightful.

Jesus I'm scared for the day she gets an ingrown pube.
I hope Leah is getting paid double time and a half that day.....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I'm so tired my eyes are barely open but can anyone confirm she can't spruik the light stims anymore with the new changes to Australian law and beauty products/goods?
Sorry if it's already been mentioned.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.