Emmylou MacCarthy #9 Emmylou Loves: Poppin’ pingers with Cheezel fingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she trying to be some sort of spiritual guru ATM?
"It's a magical day, anything can happen✌✌"

You know what would be magical stinkface?
if you actually wore an outfit in the right size or didn't make you look like the freak lady at Ashton's Circus.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What.the.duck. is with this choice of song???
She's like a highschool girl leaving hints for her crush on her MSN bio thingy. Yuck. The secondhand embarrassment is off the chart. Girl, please, please seek therapy. Please.
Not only is it super cringe, I think it’s highly inappropriate too. We’ve said it many times, but imagine if the roles were reversed and it was a man bragging about throwing his ex a bone by shouting her dinner. Then he goes home and posts something creepy like that. Sharing a happy family photo and that song with your thousands of followers is manipulative. Aaron has obviously tried to distance himself from her and maintain some healthy boundaries and she can’t respect that. We all just witnessed the same thing with Kanye & Kim (obviously in a much different league). But it’s problematic behaviour. She doesn’t need to take charge, she needs to back off.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why is she trying to be some sort of spiritual guru ATM?
"It's a magical day, anything can happen✌✌"

You know what would be magical stinkface?
if you actually wore an outfit in the right size or didn't make you look like the freak lady at Ashton's Circus.
There is obviously some type of self help con in the works, whether it be weight loss or something else. Maybe something to do with the journaling she is suddenly obsessed with. Life is very good all of a sudden, can’t help but think there is an agenda.

Reactions: 12
What.the.duck. is with this choice of song???
She's like a highschool girl leaving hints for her crush on her MSN bio thingy. Yuck. The secondhand embarrassment is off the chart. Girl, please, please seek therapy. Please.
Oh dear, she's quite obsessed with good old Alove. I can guarantee that if I was trying to win someone back, I wouldnt be wearing that dress. For starters, the flat, squashed boob look is just... well I have no words for that. And sorry guys, I dont like the colour, she looks like a giant highlighter!
If anything, Alove will go home tonight glad he got out when he did.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
EmmyLou #10…there’s crop tops, cheezels, rashes, cheezels, fat camps, cheezels, wraps…oh and cheezels!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This dress! She looks like a gigantic highlighter. I just can't comprehend how you could see yourself in the mirror and think it looks any good. Girls loco.

Reactions: 9
She is so not busy at the moment. She's got zero projects in the pipeline, Zoe Moss hardly gets a mention, never in the warehouse. She's pivoted into the most basic influencer out there. Please let this be a sign that influencers are on the decline

Surely that dress is a prank to get everyone talking. Like yesterday old mate smoph got more attention so she is on the prowl for something to get us talking! You certainly got what you wanted tonight Loulou 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
And probs wash your sheets more than once a month, don’t wear the same munty clothes every day and how about you wash the brand new clothes you keep putting on the second you buy them and get rid of all the chemicals they are treated with. duck she should be paying us for all the advice we give her 😂
Yes because you never know if the person that tried them on before you had some nasty fungal rash.

• Haha
  • Wow
There is obviously some type of self help con in the works, whether it be weight loss or something else. Maybe something to do with the journaling she is suddenly obsessed with. Life is very good all of a sudden, can’t help but think there is an agenda.
It's only been a week and she is renowned for never following through with anything.
As I said upthread, I'd be very surprised if any reputable weight loss company touched her because she is too big a risk to their reputation.
She is really grasping at straws now for engagement and playing up to Tattlers is the best she can do.

Reactions: 7
A while back, someone said EL fancies herself as a Carrie Bradshaw type and I thought it was such a good description. She tries (miserably) to be such a quirky trendsetter but she doesn't have the chops to pull it off. She is no Carrie, that's for sure - she's not even a Stanford!

I actually did love the colour palette of her dinner look, the pinks and green, but that dress was an abysmal fail.
That was me and today cemented my beliefs even more. She thinks she so light and airy fairy, so quirky, gliding through the city when really shes just a giant clodhopper stomping her way through Melbourne. Ergh.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That was me and today cemented my beliefs even more. She thinks she so light and airy fairy, so quirky, gliding through the city when really shes just a giant clodhopper stomping her way through Melbourne. Ergh.
A giant clodhopper 😂😂
I haven't heard that term for years but it's spot on!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yep you're on the money.
Maybe she's going to go to a wellness retreat as opposed to a fat camp.
Or releasing a journal/diary like Steph Pase.

Dear Diary....
Tonight I squashed me titties till they hung where my gunt used to be, picked my carbuncle's, scratched my mange, then my minge, terrorised the vegan ex with a steak, then pretended I did a 3 hour walk for my, you know, you know, all my community, got Leah back up out of bed cos God forbid she has any other life now, to film me doing absolutely duck all. Then I ate more cheezels.
My soul is restored, my chakras are centred ✌✌
I used to use oils on my feet once to do all that but had to find a new gig to rip the minions off.
Bye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I work on Bourke St and can’t wait to be back in the office next week and potentially see the clodhopper in full manic flight

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Some of you need new careers in Comedy I’m in tears laughing tonight!

Also good pick up about the Merry Christmas welcome mat, did you spot the dumbbells (?) gathering dust by the front door 😂😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.