Emmylou MacCarthy #9 Emmylou Loves: Poppin’ pingers with Cheezel fingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a look on that clothing website and this is a similar dress, worn by a lady with a small bust and it still doesn’t look that flattering.

The too short flowy style is giving me Toddler Chic.
That dress makes me feel ill - a grown woman wearing a little girl's dress - fetishes anyone? Yuck. Gross

Reactions: 7
What.the.duck. is with this choice of song???
She's like a highschool girl leaving hints for her crush on her MSN bio thingy. Yuck. The secondhand embarrassment is off the chart. Girl, please, please seek therapy. Please.
nek minut there’ll be a quote

“she was a cheezel
But he didn’t have fingers

-rupi kaur”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Be free Alove. This is your opportunity to live your own life.

Emmylou, leave the man alone. P.S Cheezels are on special at Coles this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mother of bleeping cheezels what was today!

Did Leah really go with her to film whilst 'out on a walk' ?!

The jaw swinging was in full action today!

STOP saying you pay for everything with ALove. The financial abuse seems to be a big reason he left your loopy ass.

The getting dressed up like Kermit the Frog?! With Beyonce lyrics?! She might aswell slap a cryptic status up also. Behaving like a 17 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Those poor kids will be hoping their parents get back together. They shouldn't be giving the kids even a hint of that if it's not going to happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I just cannot understand what message she thinks she is giving out to her children when she "invites" Alove and the kids out to dinner....her shout. The kids must wonder what on earth the situation is between them . If it is not hard enough for children to come to terms with and undertsand separtion/divorce without playing happy families . :(

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Hey I now know why she wore that dress - she needed it so her boobs could sit on the table
I'm in bits reading all this tonight 😂😂😂😂
Bloody hell, she's better than Christmas this scabby, rash, saggy titted thing isn't she?
The gift that never ends, you couldn't make this tit up.

I've been giggling since I logged on at page 42 but now I just lost it very much out loud 😂😂😂

Me too 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Great promo for the sunglasses. Throw in a few stories about mouth being dry and Cheezels.

Lazylou, I had an evening online uni class today. One of the students in he group said they work three full time jobs and studies part time. The poor person was trying to work out the time for this huge arse assignment that will last two months and it’s not even being marked. It’s a ‘hurdle assignment’ whatever that means. Plus we have stupid informal presentations this Friday.

Yet you have the balls to call yourself a busy business woman and spend the day at the shops and eating Cheezels.

Of course you think your family are more important than Aaron’s. Your brother had a heart attack and you used it for content. You dragged your mum to Melbourne. You travelled to WA. Did you spare a thought for Aaron if he rated to see his daily? Of course not.

As for the cleaning company Leigh Campbell always goes on and on how great they are and shows off that they cleaned her house. She even gets them to fold her laundry.

When was the last time she went live? It seems as though it was a long while ago. I guess it'd be too hard to juggle one phone on the tripod and the other phone open to Tattle all whilst navigating the Cheezels from bag to mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Be free Alove. This is your opportunity to live your own life.

Emmylou, leave the man alone. P.S Cheezels are on special at Coles this week.
Emmylou and i shop at the same Coles …. I will
Have to be quick for the one bag of cheezels🤣

a few of my mates live on her street and the one back . They all walk their dogs around her morning walk area.
They put their heads down when they spot her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When was the last time she went live? It seems as though it was a long while ago. I guess it'd be too hard to juggle one phone on the tripod and the other phone open to Tattle all whilst navigating the Cheezels from bag to mouth.
If she goes live it’s weird times like 8am doing makeup or just before school pick up. Plus she doesn’t save them anymore.

Looks like we will be getting a new thread tonight or tomorrow!

Our little walking, talking, thrush, fungus with a heartbeat really should do a collab with Dettol or Canestan or something that we can actually associate her with.
She's missing a huge opportunity really, though I'm scared what she might share for the ad....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
For someone who is a ‘fashion stylist’ aka her words she dresses weird and wacky. Is she colourblind?
A while back, someone said EL fancies herself as a Carrie Bradshaw type and I thought it was such a good description. She tries (miserably) to be such a quirky trendsetter but she doesn't have the chops to pull it off. She is no Carrie, that's for sure - she's not even a Stanford!

I actually did love the colour palette of her dinner look, the pinks and green, but that dress was an abysmal fail.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.