Emmylou MacCarthy #9 Emmylou Loves: Poppin’ pingers with Cheezel fingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been a long time lurker of GOMI and found Tattle a month or so ago. I’m not really one to comment, but absolutely love reading all your observations - you genuinely have me cackling!

But the rash scratching this morning whilst preparing food, and poor Sage being filmed AGAIN when he clearly doesn’t want to, I just couldn’t help myself. I am mortified!

I also think she was planning on taking the food in, but was called out by followers and also potentially the waterpark that she’s not allowed to. It makes no sense that you’d make them and just leave them in a hot car all day? Anyway, so much more to say and so little time. Love you all!
Welcome to your people!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why does the lady who is perpetually exhausted and knackered get up so early? What reason is there to be making chicken wraps before 7am to then arrive at Gumbaya World 45 minutes before it even opens? I just don’t understand how she plans her days. Get your kids up and all excited and head off… to then stand around in a car park for almost an hour?
My guess would be that she hasn't got a fridge in her bedroom! 🤣🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Will we be gifted a photoshoot of Lou at the waterpark today?
I'm really surprised to see her wear an "old" pair of one piece bathers to the water park when a snatch grabbing bikini would've been far more appropriate.
Those poor people at the water park don't know what they've missed.🤣
I actually don't get it as it would've been the perfect place to parade around and have people look at her. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe she was starting to fit into all her newer swimmers too well with her crash weight loss, so she’s gone back to an old pair so that they’re still way too small 🤔

• Haha
Not sure about this water park but the biggest one in Perth (Adventure world) recently came under fire for having an 83 kg limit on a number of their water slides (not al) .. even old Constance Hall weighed in and said it was unjust blah blah. It was done for safety due to the extra momentum would gain and may fly off and was down by their insurers. I think the indignity of it was it's not discreet, way before geting on you step on a machine and buzzes red if you exceed the weight. Was also stopping large 6 foot guys so wasn't really "fattist".. but hey that doesn't make news for the outraged. anyway I wonder if lazy loo will encounter this there or will mumma just be lying in the pool eating bootleg salmonella wraps nd soggy cheezels? Bets please..

Jesus Christ I'm getting these ads in my Insta feed now!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
But the rash scratching this morning whilst preparing food, and poor Sage being filmed AGAIN when he clearly doesn’t want to, I just couldn’t help myself. I am mortified!

I also think she was planning on taking the food in, but was called out by followers and also potentially the waterpark that she’s not allowed to. It makes no sense that you’d make them and just leave them in a hot car all day? Anyway, so much more to say and so little time. Love you all!
Sage’s exhale when she turns the camera on him.. my god 🥺. Does she not see it or just chooses to ignore it? She has zero self awareness.

Are we really to believe that they ate their chicken wraps on the way to gumbuya world at 8am? I remember her last trip there and her impromptu cooking segment with her contraband thermos hotdogs, live from a sun lounger. She was absolutely planning on doing the same thing this time but with her newest culinary revolution, chicken wraps.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
My friend is at Gumbya world today hahahaha can’t wait to hear all about the crop top princess on her free day out!

If I didn’t have covid 🤮I would have also gone haha just to take one for our team so I can see yo yo mumma in the flesh with her feisty rash and bathers that are cutting off her circulation.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t imagine cooking a steak for lunch and eating a wrap of that size …

The scratching while prepping food … I feel nauseous just reading your comments, I can’t watch it for myself

Reactions: 8
Sage’s exhale when she turns the camera on him.. my god 🥺. Does she not see it or just chooses to ignore it? She has zero self awareness.
She doesn’t care. I get the sense he probably volunteers to film so that he’s not seen on camera. Sage and Camellia seem to take after Aaron and seem quite placid and just agree with her to keep the peace. I can see Sage being scolded for his antics yesterday. If you won’t appear on camera, you don’t get to participate in the fun family night out!! “This is my job, if you want to enjoy the benefits blah blah blah”. Vida is more of a mini-Emmylou, lots of attitude and still enjoys the attention of being on camera.

I wish Aaron would step in. I don’t know if he’s not viewing her stories (sensible) or blocked or what. If my child was clearly saying they didn’t want to be filmed (which is perfectly reasonable!!!!) and my partner ignored them, I’d be super pissed. Does he have any rights as far as withdrawing his consent to have them filmed?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She doesn’t care. I get the sense he probably volunteers to film so that he’s not seen on camera. Sage and Camellia seem to take after Aaron and seem quite placid and just agree with her to keep the peace. I can see Sage being scolded for his antics yesterday. If you won’t appear on camera, you don’t get to participate in the fun family night out!! “This is my job, if you want to enjoy the benefits blah blah blah”. Vida is more of a mini-Emmylou, lots of attitude and still enjoys the attention of being on camera.

I wish Aaron would step in. I don’t know if he’s not viewing her stories (sensible) or blocked or what. If my child was clearly saying they didn’t want to be filmed (which is perfectly reasonable!!!!) and my partner ignored them, I’d be super pissed. Does he have any rights as far as withdrawing his consent to have them filmed?
Yeah the emotional blackmail would be through the roof with LL. Most parents work hard to provide for their kids first but she makes it out that they owe her and need to be thankful for being exploited everyday day she has them.
"If you film me Sagey, Mumma will get a whole lot of money that I will spend on myself but I'll take you and your sisters to anything thats free and I'll even try to sneak in food and FFS smile will ya"
Yo yo ✌

• Sad
Not sure about this water park but the biggest one in Perth (Adventure world) recently came under fire for having an 83 kg limit on a number of their water slides (not al) .. even old Constance Hall weighed in and said it was unjust blah blah. It was done for safety due to the extra momentum would gain and may fly off and was down by their insurers. I think the indignity of it was it's not discreet, way before geting on you step on a machine and buzzes red if you exceed the weight. Was also stopping large 6 foot guys so wasn't really "fattist".. but hey that doesn't make news for the outraged. anyway I wonder if lazy loo will encounter this there or will mumma just be lying in the pool eating bootleg salmonella wraps nd soggy cheezels? Bets please..

Jesus Christ I'm getting these ads in my Insta feed now!
I've been to Gumbuya a few times and they make you stand on electric weights in front of everyone and if your group is too heavy you can't ride. So I doubt she'll be able to go on any with the kids

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Tend to agree about Chrissie - I didn’t need to quit alcohol (very light social drinker) but with reducing portion size, intermittent fasting and walking 15k min steps a day, plus a 30 min YouTube cardio workout 5 days a week, I’ve lost 13kg since July last year. It’s definitely achievable without WLS for some people.
I cut right down on carbs a year ago and have lost 25kg (with excersise as I could but nothing crazy). My neck now looks like tit though, not sure what to do about that 🐔
For me, really limiting carbs helped me drop weight pretty quick (I lost most of that in first 6m).

I don't really mind what anyone else does as long as they're not deceitful.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I believe I heard her say she's wearing zinc. In those screenshots, she looks like a bloated, tanned corpse. I used to think she was attractive. Lately, she's looking like hell.
She's looking ruff these days.. I've never found her attractive tho...

Reactions: 4
Ahh! So that's why she went at the crack of tit! Just like the Big4! Nobody is around and can film like the head she is.

Just be present with the kids you freeloading slug.

Last edited:
What's a Cowabunga Chicky Babe 🤟🤟

Whatever it is, you are neither of those things..

Also, of course she can surf 🙄
Probably rode slayed at Bell's with Kelly Slater back in the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.